The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also, I thought they said in the live that J$ was Sooooooo disappointed he didn’t get to play the game with the moving pictures throughout the cruise ship. Yet these 2 dingleberries didn’t even know what the moving picture was or if it was a game or not when touring the ship the first night.

And the ship is soooooo crowded and everything feels sooooo close together. But this is the cruise where they choose not to wear masks at all?!

Reactions: 16
Carole offering some constructive criticism.....I smell a shadowban coming in 3...2...1

Screenshot_20220821-203757_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Om
Ginn, who has "anxiety" about driving anything that's not a golf cart and "anxiety" about tracking her own period and WAS SCARED TO GO DOWN THE INFLATABLE SLIDE IN THE OCEAN ON THEIR LAST CRUISE, snarkily asks if having a slide phobia is "even a thing" for anyone who might not want to take the slide down to the kid's club. STFU witch, you're the last person who should judge others (and KIDS, in this case) who might be afraid of a 2-story slide.

Ginn: I want to go down the slide!
Dim: I know.

View attachment 1517766

View attachment 1517767
She's paging mr meat sweats in that hat

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jenn was so pissed during dinner because they had the audacity to seat them in a bad location. J$ couldn't see Tim couldn't film the show well. DON'T THEY KNOW WHO WE ARE?!!11

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I know of all the content that this is a very trivial thing to be bothered by, but the part where Jenn was talking about how pleasantly surprised she was by the potato soup at lunch. SHE HAS HAD THAT SOUP BEFORE!! On their very first cruise, they went to Cabanas for first lunch and followed it up with a trip to the sit-down restaurant for second lunch, where she ordered that soup! It is most definitely the same soup and she described it almost the exact same way.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please tell me there’s someone here who can photoshop PMM-style facial hair onto Jennbo…PLEASE!! Paging Jenny Bedtime Pizza Snack.
9E7CF257-D458-4D3D-BFBB-E8F40E767E26.png

Also, I think someone mentioned the little “chapters” are super easy to add on videos. Something as easy as ticking a button and YouTube does it for you. It probably reads all of Jenn’s mEtA dAtA she puts in 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I just got home...

-

Timbo filming the whole bleeping buffet while the workers look at him like this:

-

People trying to navigate the buffet to get their food while Tim barges his way through to film every nook and cranny.

-

So, you're telling me they needed a nanny on the ship to take J to get chicken tendies and ice cream or watch him nap so Jenn could follow behind a filming Tim and go "ohh" and "yeah" and "ahuhuhuh" - riveting, simply riveting. Tim could have done this entire cruise alone and just filmed every bleeping inch of the ship, as he was doing anyway. What a waste. But they ran out of time to do so many things. What the hell?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m just so glad they had a normal cabin. I know it was a very nice cabin by any standard. But compared to those big suites, it must have felt like a big downgrade and that makes me happy 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Didn't she say they had 9 hours of footage from the cruise? 90 minutes for the first day means she really didn't edit much out. Who has 90 minutes to watch their vlog? Why did it take 3 days to edit then? How can you possibly suck at your job so badly?
I wonder how many ads will be in this 90 minute slog of a #homemovies??? I broke down and watched a Rix Flix vlog, that cat had an ad about every 4-6 minutes throughout the vlog. The only reason I watched it was it was a bike trail thru Winter Garden.

If they had 9 hours of ”footage”, JenDumpsterAss really didn’t do much editing. This will be about 5 videos of 90 minutes each. How much video does it take to show them eating, pawning Jackprop off, and walking around the ship?? #homemovies

Tim "I can't get over how Dim this light is."

My Fiance chortles JUST LIKE YOU

Ginn "I know it's new but everything looks so clean."

That's because you live in filth you goddamn Goblin.
Hey dumpster pig cause your house is filthy with mice and roaches

Jenn was so pissed during dinner because they had the audacity to seat them in a bad location. J$ couldn't see Tim couldn't film the show well. DON'T THEY KNOW WHO WE ARE?!!11
We don't care who you are dimwit and dumpster pig you are not special assholes

Reactions: 8
AdBlock, y'all. Get it for your internet browsers. I never know they even have ads on their vlogs cause I never have to deal with any ads.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Good thing I finished showering, feeding the cats, scooping their litter, doing a couple loads of laundry, gardening, vacuuming, and changing my sheets all before she even woke up today. 🍿
holy macaroni you did more in a day than Hambeast does in a month

• Haha
Reactions: 10
AdBlock, y'all. Get it for your internet browsers. I never know they even have ads on their vlogs cause I never have to deal with any ads.
What if you watch it on your TV? 😭
They have SO MANY ads now. Really noticeable increase. I always try to skip them ASAP. We need a good mirroring site to watch the vlogs so they get no views at all. I know there used to be one for YouTube but I forgot what it was called.

Reactions: 13
Instead of watching this trash, I’m just going to spend the next 90 minutes giggling like a moron at every single thing my husband says. It’s basically the same

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.