The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things we will see in this vlog:

Them sitting in the Tesla waiting for their tests with J asking what is going on 10 times
Them waddling onto the ship, holding J's hand
Welcome to "The Tracker Family"
" Buddy" 2,938,385 times (cut those out and the vlog is 5 minutes)
Mentioning concierge a dozen times even though they aren't staying concierge
J's plate of mac and cheese/pizza/fries & Mickey-shaped ketchup at meal #1
Jenn smacking her lips tasting something
Showing Lean's lean vegan meal
Room TORE
Tim pointing out the shampoo is connected to the shower
Them mentioning the "Tetris" room situation
Talking about the view and being unimpressed at the lack of concierge view
Awkwardly talking to some character
Buddy's nap mentioned at least 3 times

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
This just popped on Twitter, apparently I am not blocked. 90 minutes? Absolutely not. This is also my first post so I hope I did this correctly.
Welcome and thanks for the intel! Just a tip, you might want to block Jenn now before she has the chance to block you.

Edit - I also think putting out 90mins is a really bad idea because people will turn it off after a few mins and YouTube will see that as it being not worth sharing out in peoples feeds.

Reactions: 21
"We just did so much in these 4 days."

What, like eating, complaining, eating, eating, eating, going on a slide, eating, napping all together, eating, and more eating????
Yes.
🥱 too many videos of “Whine and Dine on the Wish!”

The vlog is about the ship, not you.
Since when aren’t TTT videos about THEM and not the venue they should be highlighting??!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
We never used a timer to potty train. Threw the kids in regular underwear, stayed around the house a few days and let ‘em experience that when nature calls and it makes a mess, walking around in wet pants isn’t so fun. Took my daughter a day and 3 accidents at 25 months and she never looked at diapers again. My son took longer and finally got the hang of it at almost 4 😢 but he had a bunch of surgeries and a lot of time spent in the hospital so we had a lot to deal with but still never used a timer
I never heard of a potty timer, my boys are in their 30s. I used cloth diapers with a felt diaper over at home, disposables if we were out. First son was trained at 16 months...totally by 18 months...2nd by 18 as well...not seeing why its a big deal for them

Reactions: 7
90 minutes, my god. Combination of Jenn being a terrible and lazy editor, and her being afraid to cut out anything Tim filmed. No way should this be more than a 30 minute video. Hacks.

Reactions: 12
I don't need to watch their horrible videos of the Wish. I watched OA and a few others and they gave me all the information I need. So take your time Jenn.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Welcome and thanks for the intel! Just a tip, you might want to block Jenn now before she has the chance to block you.

Edit - I also think putting out 90mins is a really bad idea because people will turn it off after a few mins and YouTube will see that as it being not worth sharing out in peoples feeds.
Done! Thank you!

Reactions: 5
Strange how they think every single second should be recorded- unlike other professional vloggers that get the info out in a fun way- not include all that family stuff..

Reactions: 13
I never heard of a potty timer, my boys are in their 30s. I used cloth diapers with a felt diaper over at home, disposables if we were out. First son was trained at 16 months...totally by 18 months...2nd by 18 as well...not seeing why its a big deal for them
I used cloth diapers as well & my son was pottied by 2- seems he did it himself to be honest.

Reactions: 6
I don't need to watch their horrible videos of the Wish. I watched OA and a few others and they gave me all the information I need. So take your time Jenn.
Exactly. I've said it before but it bears repeating - the Trackers make a Disney cruise look ridiculously boring. Then I watch OA and think "oooo I'd like to do this!" It's the same bleeping thing but Timbo & Queef Queen don't know how to showcase ANYTHING.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.