The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"We just did so much in these 4 days."

What, like eating, complaining, eating, eating, eating, going on a slide, eating, napping all together, eating, and more eating????
C'mon Quasi, remove one of those "eating"s, she couldn't get pizza that one night...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Wouldn't a professional editor start editing while on the ship?
Keyword: professional. Ginn AND Dim wouldn't know what 'professional' means if it slapped them in the face, punched them in their guts, and stuffed all their holes with hot dogs. Without lube. While wearing a "they're all dying..." tshirt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
90 bleeping minutes of Jenn waddling and the ship subsequently rocking…Tim crying over the lack of cookies and creaming himself over the abundance of USBs….and the prop taking 11 forced naps in less than 24 hours

YAY🥴😑

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good thing I finished showering, feeding the cats, scooping their litter, doing a couple loads of laundry, gardening, vacuuming, and changing my sheets all before she even woke up today. 🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I hope the Trackers never improve... because this forum is so vastly entertaining thanks to their ineptitude.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Wouldn't a professional editor start editing while on the ship?
This reminds me of when vlogging and YT was at its peak years ago, Zoella and that entire British crew were in Dubai and all of them were editing their next Vlogmas videos from the poolside at Atlantis and making sure they were uploaded before heading out to dinner. I remember thinking that was dedication, but as glamorous as it seems who would want that life?

They like to say all the time that this is their job, but they don’t treat it as such. They flit around like clueless morons constantly humble bragging they’re on holiday. She could’ve easily been editing or even downloading footage and organizing it for later from their balcony, a sun deck, a lobby/lounge area, etc., while Buddy naps for 4 hours or you know the entire time he’s with the Stanny anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This. I dream of the ability to Thanos snap every time I see a gaggle of vloggers
648BAF62-FC6E-4E75-8B1E-7819FAA90E13.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
90 minutes. She does nothing. She just strings the pieces together.

I find is hilarious that she has swindled Tim into agreeing to pay a nanny she can be their “editor”

• Haha
She's useless, she literally just does what editors call 'A footage cull' just dragging all the footage onto a layer and cutting the starts and ends of the clip where the camera might be pointed at the floor or clips that are not needed etc. And half the time she doesn't even do that.

Editors cut out the crap and craft a story, she has no business calling herself an Editor.

Reactions: 26
This just popped on Twitter, apparently I am not blocked. 90 minutes? Absolutely not. This is also my first post so I hope I did this correctly.
Who TF is going to watch a 90 minute video? I’m sure she’ll pile in lots of ads for the stans to watch.

I would rather chew gravel and wash it down with lemons laced with arsenic than watch a 90 minute bleeping vlog of these two limp dildos on yet another bleeping cruise.
Now don't hold back on how you feel! LOL Ever think of lick a toilet seat or kiss a moose's ass? LOL LOL

90 minutes of pure bullshit- hell weren't they only sailing 4 days and did more filming than a whole year? hahahahahaha

Reactions: 12
90 minutes is a bad home movie. You have been doing this for how many years? Learn to edit, tell a story, take a class. At least I'm hoping for some good screenshots, I need a profile pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.