The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They duplicated the pregnancy announcement doing it from their bedroom. It won't surprise me if they do another Magic Kingdom gender reveal.
Of course, nothing like the drama of Mickey (who could care less about that) or any other poor character getting lassoed into being drawn into the world of tattooed feetz..

Reactions: 8
I know that we can all say this until we are blue in the bleeping face but…

HOW IN THE EVER LOVING duck CAN JENN BE SO USELESS?!??

it is your bleeping JOB to edit…she really phones it all in everyday doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This just popped on Twitter, apparently I am not blocked. 90 minutes? Absolutely not. This is also my first post so I hope I did this correctly.
Tell me you aren't a professional editor without telling me you aren't a professional editor.

90 bleeping minutes? RIP @Quasimodo's screenshot storage space. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
This just popped on Twitter, apparently I am not blocked. 90 minutes? Absolutely not. This is also my first post so I hope I did this correctly.
I would rather chew gravel and wash it down with lemons laced with arsenic than watch a 90 minute bleeping vlog of these two limp dildos on yet another bleeping cruise.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So I take this as she barely did any editing and is just showing a whole bunch of incoherent and useless #homemovie footage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Didn't she say they had 9 hours of footage from the cruise? 90 minutes for the first day means she really didn't edit much out. Who has 90 minutes to watch their vlog? Why did it take 3 days to edit then? How can you possibly suck at your job so badly?

Reactions: 29
Didn't she say they had 9 hours of footage from the cruise? 90 minutes for the first day means she really didn't edit much out. Who has 90 minutes to watch their vlog? Why did it take 3 days to edit then? How can you possibly suck at your job so badly?
The stans in the comments on the tweet are very excited saying it will be like a movie. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
The stans in the comments on the tweet are very excited saying it will be like a movie. 🤮
That is why she posted it to Twitter. She knew they would and she gets her justification.

Narcissists make terrible editors - viewers don't need to (or want to) see every bleeping second. You aren't celebrities, Jenn. The vlog is about the ship, not you.

Reactions: 22
Guess who needs money an needs a unnecessary long vlog so they can pump it full of ads

Like why the fk do we need 90 mins, just how many meals did they actually go to that the vlogs gotta be 90 mins for day one

Reactions: 19
Now, if they were smart, they could probably get a whole 2 weeks worth of vlogs out of their 4 night trip. Instead, they'll have maybe 5 60-90 minute vlogs total, one being a back home haul vlog. The embarkation day vlog will cover waaaay too much stuff (embarkation, room tour, food, etc) and could easily be split up into three or more different vlogs. But Jenn can't edit worth tit and so we get one massive boring slog instead of something even remotely useful.

Reactions: 26
I thought they complained that there was too much to do so ended up missing out?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"We just did so much in these 4 days."

What, like eating, complaining, eating, eating, eating, going on a slide, eating, napping all together, eating, and more eating????

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Guess who needs money an needs a unnecessary long vlog so they can pump it full of ads

Like why the fk do we need 90 mins, just how many meals did they actually go to that the vlogs gotta be 90 mins for day one
90 minutes of a significantly smaller room and no CUNTcierge….what could they possibly show?

Reactions: 14
Tell me you aren't a professional editor without telling me you aren't a professional editor.

90 bleeping minutes? RIP @Quasimodo's screenshot storage space. 🤣🤣🤣
Good thing I got a brand new computer a few months ago! 😅 There is something very cleansing about dumping all their screenshots into my recycle bin though. Except for a few priceless shots.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"We just did so much in these 4 days."

What, like eating, complaining, eating, eating, eating, going on a slide, eating, napping all together, eating, and more eating????
Wouldn't a professional editor start editing while on the ship?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.