The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know what’s crazy to think about is she was on Guardians of the Galaxy when she finally got knocked up. How did you not know for 3 months you didn’t get a cycle? Ugh it’s annoys my partner and I. We have a $2000 bill from getting a procedure and prescriptions so WE CAN HAVE A BABY THAT WE WANT not to just make money off of because now you have no real friends and your children will be forced to hang out with you.
You know what’s crazy to think about is she was on Guardians of the Galaxy when she finally got knocked up. How did you not know for 3 months you didn’t get a cycle? Ugh it’s annoys my partner and I. We have a $2000 bill from getting a procedure and prescriptions so WE CAN HAVE A BABY THAT WE WANT not to just make money off of because now you have no real friends and your children will be forced to hang out with you.
This dimmable and dejennerate in the future

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The Tim Tracker #90 Jenn the procrastinator; not so young, very very dumb and somehow full of c*m

Never tried for a thread title before but this made me pmsl

Reactions: 2
It’s a bit odd that they are suddenly getting more views than they did a month ago. Not saying it didn’t happen but maybe they bought bill views to increase engagement?

Reactions: 13
So it’s now after midnight Orlando time and no surprise, the Slackers are a no show. Jenn, just what the duck do you actually do all day?🤔

Reactions: 14
Cue the excuses: "I was nAuSeOuS, youtube took 6 hours to review the video, our neighbor was chainsawing for hours, I thought I had cramps but it was just trapped gas, we had to go get takeout again cause cRaViNgS, J¢ didn't nap even though that has nothing to do with my responsibilities..."

Screen Shot 2022-08-20 at 9.57.56 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
So it’s now after midnight Orlando time and no surprise, the Slackers are a no show. Jenn, just what the duck do you actually do all day?🤔
The dejennerate sleeping in all day and probably pissing and pooping on herself after her craving you guyzzzzzz I get sick just looking at these morons don't care about buddy

Reactions: 5
The pig and rooster tattoos on the feet are a maritime/nautical thing that Sailors do for luck. Lots of Sailor lore there with the rooster and pig on the feet.

I served over two decades in the Navy and have my symbolic tattoos, which I more than earned. I figure that Tim considered himself worthy after a few DCL cruises. He has only been on a few when he got the tattoos. In all fairness, anyone can get any tattoo they want, though I think it is odd to get ones with symbolism that has nothing to do with your life or doesn't represent something or someone special.

Cue the excuses: "I was nAuSeOuS, youtube took 6 hours to review the video, our neighbor was chainsawing for hours, I thought I had cramps but it was just trapped gas, we had to go get takeout again cause cRaViNgS, J¢ didn't nap even though that has nothing to do with my responsibilities..."

View attachment 1515411
It is exhausting going on a 4-night cruise a short drive from your house, especially when you take a nanny to watch your only child. Forgive me for being so snarky and inconsiderate. It was a rough cruise not being in a concierge suite and WITHOUT a cabana on Castaway Cay. Thoughts & prayers.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Ok, new prediction: they will release Wish vlog 1 Sunday around the same time OA has their scheduled live they announced on IG. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 18
However, I do not…for one second…believe that man runs 3 miles everyday before the prop awakens.
incoming home vlog “let’s go for a run together!!!, J¢ can count to 5000 in Mandarin!!!!!!, even more Pregnancy cravings!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's not so much that they're feminine (always found that criticism of Dim a bit ehhhhh), it's just...of all characters, of all places, bleeping Pua and Hei Hei on your feet? :sick:
I don't know many (any!) men that have tattoos (that colorful and on their feet of all places. I am not even mentioning the characters that were chosen). Of course, it has to be said that I don't go around checking mens feet (Who am I, a KP stan? {cracking myself up here}) but I just don't imagine that would be a choice for a non-effeminate man or woman when they would go into a tattoo shop. Having said this, to be clear, I really do like colorful tattoos, just not those characters, and definitely not on the feet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Next thread should be Tim Tracker #90 went on a Disney wish and couldn't get concreige

Reactions: 12
It's not so much that they're feminine (always found that criticism of Dim a bit ehhhhh), it's just...of all characters, of all places, bleeping Pua and Hei Hei on your feet? :sick:
It's an old Navy tattoo superstition: A pig and a hen, usually tattooed on each foot (pig on the left, chicken on the right), were wards against drowning in a shipwreck. Pigs and chickens were said to survive wrecks because their wooden cages kept them afloat. This superstition dates back to at least the late 19th century.
What's stupid is he's never been enlisted in the Navy and the chicken is on his left foot! #dumbass

Edit:
@Saul's Gal - just saw your post . I wanted to add I feel those are somewhat "earned". I wouldn't get a Semper Fi tattoo because I've never been in the marine corp.

Dim is such a bleeping poser who sucks up to Disney but resents them at the same time. Hey Dim! Disney doesn't owe you tit!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
It's an old Navy tattoo superstition: A pig and a hen, usually tattooed on each foot (pig on the left, chicken on the right), were wards against drowning in a shipwreck. Pigs and chickens were said to survive wrecks because their wooden cages kept them afloat. This superstition dates back to at least the late 19th century.
What's stupid is he's never been enlisted in the Navy and the chicken is on his left foot! #dumbass
Ohhhhh.....I didn't know this! I wonder if that is why he chose that then?
Thank you for sharing! I love learning new things.

Reactions: 9
Well say what you want, the tattoos seem to be working. The Trackers have not yet drowned in a Disney Cruise Line shipwreck. It must be the tats!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't know many (any!) men that have tattoos (that colorful and on their feet of all places. I am not even mentioning the characters that were chosen). Of course, it has to be said that I don't go around checking mens feet (Who am I, a KP stan? {cracking myself up here}) but I just don't imagine that would be a choice for a non-effeminate man or woman when they would go into a tattoo shop. Having said this, to be clear, I really do like colorful tattoos, just not those characters, and definitely not on the feet.
Doesn’t he also have an odd tattoo for Buddy that is like an octopus in spaceship or some tit?
Tattoos are subjective, I understand that, I’d just like to know the reasoning of how he tied that one together.
“Yes, when I look at this intergalactic cephalopod it reminds me of my toddler son.”

My husband and I picked out coordinating, not matching, tattoos for our son (Icelandic protection staves) but they’re directly tied to our story.

• Haha
Well say what you want, the tattoos seem to be working. The Trackers have not yet drowned in a Disney Cruise Line shipwreck. It must be the tats!
No, I'd say they aren't working cause his channel is a shipwreck they seem to be going down with.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Being fair, Tim definitely handles the majority of parenting and household duties according to what we see on camera. However, I do not…for one second…believe that man runs 3 miles everyday before the prop awakens.
If Ginn would get her ass out of bed or, at least be on J¢ duty when he got up, then I might believe he could do a long run in the AM. But since Ginn doesn’t seem to ever make an appearance on the vlogs until lunchtime, I also am highly doubtful Tim can even get a run around the block done before J¢ wakes up. In which case, pretty selfish of Ginn to sleep so long and prevent her husband from leading a healthier lifestyle.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.