The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A reward for what, Jackprop doesn’t do anything to warrant a reward. Holy Christ on a motorcycle, what if the reward was for shitting in a toilet for the first time?? The Trackholes are in for a rude awakening as Jackprop gets older and the new miracle child is born if they keep giving into these rewards. #homemovies
So based on their gift/reward mindset J$ will be getting a push present.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
You know what’s crazy to think about is she was on Guardians of the Galaxy when she finally got knocked up. How did you not know for 3 months you didn’t get a cycle?
Didn’t Guardians open in May? Didn’t they say she was only about eight weeks pregnant in their announcement video? Did I miss them correcting that?

Reactions: 7
Tim Tracker #90 - Oops, I got the chicken on the wrong foot and sunk my channel

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It's an old Navy tattoo superstition: A pig and a hen, usually tattooed on each foot (pig on the left, chicken on the right), were wards against drowning in a shipwreck. Pigs and chickens were said to survive wrecks because their wooden cages kept them afloat. This superstition dates back to at least the late 19th century.
What's stupid is he's never been enlisted in the Navy and the chicken is on his left foot! #dumbass

Edit:
@Saul's Gal - just saw your post . I wanted to add I feel those are somewhat "earned". I wouldn't get a Semper Fi tattoo because I've never been in the marine corp.

Dim is such a bleeping poser who sucks up to Disney but resents them at the same time. Hey Dim! Disney doesn't owe you tit!!
See, that explanation makes perfect sense...in anyone else but Dim. Last I checked, he was a former lifeguard and wannabe marine preservationist, right? I guess there's a water theme going on but he's hardly in the Navy. Reminds me of all that discourse around Shades of Green.

Reactions: 12
Doesn’t he also have an odd tattoo for Buddy that is like an octopus in spaceship or some tit?
Tattoos are subjective, I understand that, I’d just like to know the reasoning of how he tied that one together.
“Yes, when I look at this intergalactic cephalopod it reminds me of my toddler son.”

My husband and I picked out coordinating, not matching, tattoos for our son (Icelandic protection staves) but they’re directly tied to our story.
“Intergalactic cephalopod” nearly made me piss myself laughing 😝 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
There's no way in hell I'm watching an hour and forty minutes of them complaining about this luxury cruise, but did they really whine about the room size? That's unbelievably rude, though maybe not for them. Most people can't afford any cruise, let alone a Disney cruise, let alone a Disney Wish cruise. From what I've heard the regular rooms on these ships are actually much larger than most - they look fine to me in pictures. What jerks.
Well after you’ve stay Concierge in a Roy suite everything else is just tiny and peasant like.

Reactions: 6
The Tim Tracker #90 When your wish is on the Wish and your wishes fall far, then your views go plop into the ocean!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Didn’t Guardians open in May? Didn’t they say she was only about eight weeks pregnant in their announcement video? Did I miss them correcting that?
I think they actually have a hard time remembering when j$ birthday is, Tim didn’t even remember how far away Saturday was when he had COVID (I’ll say that’s a stretch because it was a lie to get back into the park faster), this date is probably a lie and the baby will pop out in January/February and it will be “omg look at my 15lb piglet that came four months early”

edit: I meant to comment that they have a really hard time with dates

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
@Saul's Gal and @Firefly03-K64 win the prize!🏅🏅
Tim thinks that he’s worthy to be a sailor.

Here is the video explaining all his tattoos.

Tim: “You should do the best that you should do!”
(when referring to his band day wrist tattoo,
“This is what you live for”)
What happened there, Timmy boy?
Right now you pontificate massive crap out of both ends!

Reactions: 7
The ship going down and Dim zooms into his toothless smile all, 'WEEEEEEEEE. WAHOOOOOOO. WEYHEYYYYYY. blubblubblub.'

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Might be because it very closely resembles the entrance to Jenns secret tunnel.
I was going to say…maybe it’s JennyDumpsterAss’s true form because she’s obviously not from this planet and clearly not from a planet with superior intelligence

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It seems really early for a gender reveal, but I can’t believe they didn’t want to do an announcement aboard the Wish.
I’m wondering if she did the genetic screening plus gender since she’s almost 40. You can have one at 10 weeks and you find out after about a week or so.

Reactions: 8
They duplicated the pregnancy announcement doing it from their bedroom. It won't surprise me if they do another Magic Kingdom gender reveal.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
It’s been over 48 hours since they returned home from the Wish cruise.

Wish vlog, Day 1 is still MIA!

I’m wondering if she did the genetic screening plus gender since she’s almost 40. You can have one at 10 weeks and you find out after about a week or so.
Do you think this factored into the video delay?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.