The Tim Tracker #89 Is my areola showing you guyyyyzzzz???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn said J¢ is totally fine sleeping in a toddler bed on vacations. THEN UPDATE HIS CRIB TO A BIG BOY BED YOU TURD.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I wish there was a way to go live with Tattle when they go live. The commentary here is gold though!

• Heart
So from just reading- and no peeking of said video- this was a wasted, crappy trip in an ordinary room? Their lives will be changed forever then..
lots of complaining and poor toddler sleeping the entire trip? What friggin' fun for him, I feel so sad for him and what they're purposely having him miss out on... shame on you TTT's!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 21
Did J$ make any friends on the ship?

Ginn "Mhm" and then quickly changes the subject.

Ginn complained about the table location for the Frozen restaurant.

They got stuck in the "Enchanted Grotto" behind the server work station.

Ginn complained about the table location for the Frozen restaurant.

They got stuck in the "Enchanted Grotto" behind the server work station.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahahaha- the servers blocked the frozen show at dinner.

There is an argument on the number of elevators. They are not happy with people correcting them.

Jennbo worked in the food service industry 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Tim can't give a cost breakdown because they had a buttload of discounts and credits...

Well you could still give us the original price you dipshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahahaha- the servers blocked the frozen show at dinner.

There is an argument on the number of elevators. They are not happy with people correcting them.
One of these days if they keep doing all these Live Shows they're going to go at each other or say something ignorant to their stans because they can't take criticism and we'll all be here for it! They can't stand each other and when it's Live, they can't edit out any of their BS

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Jenn says the Wish would be difficult for anyone who is in a scooter/wheelchair. I guess she’ll be able to tell us soon since we all know she’s going to jump into a wheelchair soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The sad part's that, if I went on a trip like this, I'd be riding that buzz for weeks to come and cherising the memories for life. These two come off one, resent the fact they have to go home then book another vacation to avoid it. All their trips blur together and J$ remembers none of it cos he's always out cold.

• Heart
Several times in the stream Jenn talks about how to get limit your exposure to children. How to say you don't like kids without actually saying it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
So 2 people who are NOT Star Wars fans are telling people the Hyperspace lounge isn't worth it...

and it was loud in the bar!

WTF.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ginn thought it was cute some stan's kid came up to J¢ IN THE BATHROOM to fawn all over him. Lucky for J¢ at least he'll be able to use the bathroom in peace once Prop #2 enters the world.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Ginn thought it was cute some stan's kid came up to J¢ IN THE BATHROOM to fawn all over him. Lucky for J¢ at least he'll be able to use the bathroom in peace once Prop #2 enters the world.
Cute? Jaysus, Ginn, that'd be a major red flag/security issue for me. :confused:

Reactions: 17
LOL

Hearing Ginn talk about how they did special things for the Media Event Cruise, and not do them for regular paying guests and how that isn't fair.

BWAHAHAHA

Ginn got to try on nearly 5 million dollars worth of jewelry.

I do hope they sanitized it after it was around her greasy skin.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.