Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hcslacs

VIP Member
I only made it 30 minutes in before I finished my bottle of freezer vodka.

This is so bad. We all agree that Gin sucks at editing but Dim is just as bad at videoing. He just films endless amounts of mundane things. Here are some sinks. Here’s the entire buffet. Here’s some wood on a wall. And his commentary just sucks. Are all the rooms decorated the same? Who knows? You would if you’d just google a little. They don’t know what anything is or what anything does.

This is the first new Disney ship in 10 years. This is kind of a big deal in the travel vlogging world. You would think that as a travel channel they would research the shit out of this ship before ever stepping aboard so they could intelligently speak about the things they are shakily filming.

It boggles my mind that there are so many people (real or purchased) that watch this #homemovies crap and Stan all over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Her claims of cravings really irk me. If she is only around 12 weeks I don't believe she is having cravings related to pregnancy yet. She simply now has an excuse to use to continue to eat like a slob. Not that she ever needed one before, i.e. every cruise vlog ever.

The Tim Tracker #90 Our videos are now literally like watching paint dry.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Southpaw33

VIP Member
"ANOTHER THING I wanted to mention, real quick..."

Jenn, you say this MULTIPLE times per live. It isn't real quick and it is constant.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

2020planner

VIP Member
This is still the same high-rise tower for the Ft Pampers generational mice family from last home vlog, right?
View attachment 1504734

Their dining room table is mostly now plastic bags full of junk.
View attachment 1504765
So...basically their entire house is now just a two-story storage unit that they happen to sleep at from time to time. :rolleyes:

I simply cannot get over how they both can live in such filth and chaos with so much fucking shit EVERYWHERE. 🐭

• Sick

Quasimodo

VIP Member
They were talking about the beauty services and called an esthetician an "anesthetician". 😆 Does Mickey administer the propofol himself before he waxes your brows?! Is that an extra cost? 🥴

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
My husband rarely watches with me, but we're going on the Wish, so he wanted to see. Tim going around looking at the art pieces, I'm kind of zoned out. My husband screams--why the fuck would he touch the art? Seriously, he's touching all the art. You don't touch the art!!!!! What kind of asshole would touch the art on the walls? Damn, he can't stand Tim now either.

• Haha
  • Wow

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I just got home...

-

Timbo filming the whole fucking buffet while the workers look at him like this:

-

People trying to navigate the buffet to get their food while Tim barges his way through to film every nook and cranny.

-

So, you're telling me they needed a nanny on the ship to take J to get chicken tendies and ice cream or watch him nap so Jenn could follow behind a filming Tim and go "ohh" and "yeah" and "ahuhuhuh" - riveting, simply riveting. Tim could have done this entire cruise alone and just filmed every fucking inch of the ship, as he was doing anyway. What a waste. But they ran out of time to do so many things. What the hell?

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
This just popped on Twitter, apparently I am not blocked. 90 minutes? Absolutely not. This is also my first post so I hope I did this correctly.
I would rather chew gravel and wash it down with lemons laced with arsenic than watch a 90 minute fucking vlog of these two limp dildos on yet another fucking cruise.

• Haha
  • Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
This just popped on Twitter, apparently I am not blocked. 90 minutes? Absolutely not. This is also my first post so I hope I did this correctly.
Didn't she say they had 9 hours of footage from the cruise? 90 minutes for the first day means she really didn't edit much out. Who has 90 minutes to watch their vlog? Why did it take 3 days to edit then? How can you possibly suck at your job so badly?

2020planner

VIP Member
Hahaha. Every time I see these stans posting comments like this Ben dude's (about how Tim figured out how to get rich doing nothing but going to theme parks and trips, and everyone else should figure it out too and stop being jealous), I just predict that guy is jealous as hell and maybe even has some crappy YouTube channel with 12 subs somewhere he has been trying to get off the ground for years. It always feels like projection with these stans.
100% agree. It's total projection.

Me? I'm not jealous one bit.

Why the fuck would I want to live my life as -
a) a fraud and fake
b) with a camera strapped to me every single day, requiring me to film everything, and
c) have weird-as-hell stans salivating over anything I do (or what children do)

No friggin way.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

SirHiss

Chatty Member
Carole offering some constructive criticism.....I smell a shadowban coming in 3...2...1

Screenshot_20220821-203757_YouTube.jpg

• Haha

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
Yeah, it doesn't make much sense....the only thing I can think of is that the HOA updated permitted colors/stains and the Slackers were told previously but ignored all the correspondence they received with regards to it, and only took action when they were most likely threatened with fines.
Or the entire neighborhood is out to SABOTAGE them because they are pregnant again! That would be their logic.

• Haha
  • Wow

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn said it took her 87 hours to shower because of the low water pressure. I think it wasn't so much the water pressure but the amount of square footage and dirt/grease to scrub off.

Why does she always talk about certain things like she's the first one to think about it and then wants to act like an infomercial mother teresa?

"Teachers don't get paid very much and sometimes they even have to buy their own supplies *tells stans to donate to amazon wishlists but doesn't mention herself donating*."
"I worked in the food service industry so I know the servers work soooooo hard you guyzzzzz they don't see their family for monnnnths so we give them big tips."

Most of us with functioning brains and hearts are quite aware of that, but thank you for stating "no duh" virtue-signaling bullshit.

Also, why is she in hospital scrubs? 🥴
Screen Shot 2022-08-19 at 1.33.49 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha