The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one that gets my brow raising the most is , well, the fact she goes to theme parks all the damn time. I can't imagine a worse place to be if you suffer as much as she claims: the crowds, sounds, smells, all the over-stimulation, the process of going in, waiting in line, etc. etc. Yet that apparently doesn't faze her whatsoever.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The one that gets my brow raising the most is , well, the fact she goes to theme parks all the damn time. I can't imagine a worse place to be if you suffer as much as she claims: the crowds, sounds, smells, all the over-stimulation, the process of going in, waiting in line, etc. etc. Yet that apparently doesn't faze her whatsoever.
Or being filmed while experiencing jump scares and scare-actors in an HHN house. And having the time of your life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was literally saying this to my husband earlier. She's only anxious about things that basically let her off the hook from a being responsible adult. Flying to Hawaii or going to a crowded theme park strangely doesn't make her anxious. I call bullshit!
[]
I suffer from anxiety and I’m already stressing about getting on a plane NEXT September! Driving anywhere new also gives me anxiety but a combination of sat nav and not having a chauffeur means I have to get on with it. There is also no way I could go to crowded shops/parks/restaurants as often as she does; the amount of “date” cancelling I do is ridiculous
Plus she can go to haunted houses. I have real anxiety and tried to go to a haunted house once as a teen and had a panic attack, have never been to another!

• Heart
YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

I have been watching Tim/Jen since about 2016-ish. I remember her driving and being a thriving human.

I remember the walk at some nature preserve where they answered the "tough questions" - and they both claimed she was infertile and were told children were not an option for them. And they acted like the accepted it and moved on.

Even J$ pregnancy announcement didn't annoy as much as this one.......because miracles do happen.

For some reason this one really set me off.

I am old skool enough to remember "pizza eggs" being made in the $hit-hole kitchen in house #1.
That’s exactly how I feel. J$ announcement never ever bothered me. They were truly surprised and that’s absolutely fine and it can happen. This time makes ZERO SENSE. Now they’re caught in a lie

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Boy, those 3 unwell with all their burner accounts downvoting.... 😏
Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 11.18.28 AM.png

Fat chance of that happening Jay.
Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 11.19.33 AM.png

Judy's neighbors secretly dislike her. "What the duck is she talking about and why does she think we care?"
Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 11.20.03 AM.png

What is the point of the pic on the right in the thumbnail? At least his mouth isn't gaping open in that pic. Dim's ugly mug and his receding hairline always remind me of Doug the cartoon, if he were a real person and now in his 40s.
Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 11.21.58 AM.png

• Haha
It's funny cos the anxiety conveniently only kicks in when it's something she DOESN'T want to do. I appreciate it can manifest differently in others but mine can unexpectedly flare in something I WANT to do which can lead to a lot of last minute cancellations or discomfort.
I agree with you an also the other poster that says she has weaponized it, she has absolutely no problems doing what SHE wants to do then if SHE doesn't like somthing or doesn't want to do it the suddenly anxiety comes out, there's also no consistency with it either, I have problems with large groups an being in small rooms with a lot of people, even on good days where am feeling good this still affects me an I need to ask to skip things in the parks that could be a potential trigger, when you have actual anxiety you take care not to go into situations that you know could bring it out even when feeling totally fine, or you at least take steps to prepare for potentially having a attack an try an do what you can to lower the risk of one, be it waiting till things have calmed down, asking to skip somthing, making sure you can get out incase it comes on etc

She also talks about her anxiety over driving but can drive like a maniac in one of those golf buggys, if your anxiety was at the point you could not drive then you wouldnt be so carefree an happy DRIVING a golf buggy, driving is driving whatever you are in

Reactions: 11
Yep. Her selective anxiety or, as @VloggerCritic called it "weaponized" at this point (so true!), would make me roll my eyes so hard.

Anyone who experiences real panic attacks or anxiety knows that the first thing you do after a panic attack is not jump on camera and talk about it nonchalantly. Remember the Target panic attack?

If you have a true, full-blown panic attack, you feel exhausted afterwards, you cry, you feel shaky, you feel stupid, you feel like a failure, you feel like a moron, you feel like you let people down if you have to make others leave with you - or because of you.

You don't immediately jump on camera and chat about a picture frame you just bought while Tim goes into Best Buy to exchange his umpteenth camera. The day she did that, I knew she was full of tit about her "anxiety."

It's like when celebs say they had panic attacks before going on stage. No, assholes. You were nervous. That's it. There's a bleeping difference and anyone that TRULY ever experienced a panic attack - where you literally believe you are going to die or pass out- know this.

Also reminds me of the time when they were SOOO scared of something being wrong w/ the baby - and she was in 10/10 pain on a scale of 1-10... yet chat away for 5-10 mins. in the parking garage at the hospital like they have all the time in the world.

SO full of tit - both of them...and they're not going to change anytime soon. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 34
One in the droopy eye for Dim Snacker, Nate’s latest video is sponsored by the world of DVC and DVC rental store. Nate got gifted 😂
Add to the fact he worked at Comic Con also and was gifted a trip and tickets 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Yep. Her selective anxiety or, as @VloggerCritic called it "weaponized" at this point (so true!), would make me roll my eyes so hard.

Anyone who experiences real panic attacks or anxiety knows that the first thing you do after a panic attack is not jump on camera and talk about it nonchalantly. Remember the Target panic attack?

If you have a true, full-blown panic attack, you feel exhausted afterwards, you cry, you feel shaky, you feel stupid, you feel like a failure, you feel like a moron, you feel like you let people down if you have to make others leave with you - or because of you.

You don't immediately jump on camera and chat about a picture frame you just bought while Tim goes into Best Buy to exchange his umpteenth camera. The day she did that, I knew she was full of tit about her "anxiety."

It's like when celebs say they had panic attacks before going on stage. No, assholes. You were nervous. That's it. There's a bleeping difference and anyone that TRULY ever experienced a panic attack - where you literally believe you are going to die or pass out- know this.

Also reminds me of the time when they were SOOO scared of something being wrong w/ the baby - and she was in 10/10 pain on a scale of 1-10... yet chat away for 5-10 mins. in the parking garage at the hospital like they have all the time in the world.

SO full of tit - both of them...and they're not going to change anytime soon. :rolleyes:
That honestly pisses me off when people talk right after having a "attack" an they seem so fine talking about it, after I had mine I was totally zoned out an couldn't even think where the hell I was, I wouldn't have been in any state to jump on a camera an talk let alone go on a stage an perform, thankfully I didn't go through attacks when I was doing that or I'd have been skinned alive for wreaking a show, there's just no way in hell you are there mentally to be able to "brush it off" an then continue what you are doing, it totally takes it out of you an you need to rest afterwards

Also I learned that the brain makes memories of where you take attacks an stores that in your head so if you visit it again it automatically triggers the fight or flight an that can bring on attacks, if she DID suffer attacks so bad she needed out then she would suffer them all the time at that place, there's traffic lights by my old work that still to this day trigger me, you can "retrain" but it can takes years an I doupt she would even know how to do that anyway if she even did take attacks

• Heart
Reactions: 14
At 9:03 in the new vlog, Dim cannot pronounce "fall foliage" AT ALL. He says "fall folie-ehz". He frequently sounds like a guy who has loose dentures that could fall out at any moment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She also talks about her anxiety over driving but can drive like a maniac in one of those golf buggys, if your anxiety was at the point you could not drive then you wouldnt be so carefree an happy DRIVING a golf buggy, driving is driving whatever you are in
For all the new members of our tribe.
(btw - J$ is 11 months old)
Courtesy of FRE

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
That honestly pisses me off when people talk right after having a "attack" an they seem so fine talking about it, after I had mine I was totally zoned out an couldn't even think where the hell I was, I wouldn't have been in any state to jump on a camera an talk let alone go on a stage an perform, thankfully I didn't go through attacks when I was doing that or I'd have been skinned alive for wreaking a show, there's just no way in hell you are there mentally to be able to "brush it off" an then continue what you are doing, it totally takes it out of you an you need to rest afterwards

Also I learned that the brain makes memories of where you take attacks an stores that in your head so if you visit it again it automatically triggers the fight or flight an that can bring on attacks, if she DID suffer attacks so bad she needed out then she would suffer them all the time at that place, there's traffic lights by my old work that still to this day trigger me, you can "retrain" but it can takes years an I doupt she would even know how to do that anyway if she even did take attacks
YEP. 100%

My first panic attack was in 1998. Literally thought I was going to die.

I have had a ton since then - at home or out of the home.
Including at "happy" places like Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens, and Legoland. Out of the blue.
Had a major one at the Orlando Science Center one day, and a big one in the middle of watching "O Wondrous Night" once at SeaWorld - thought I was going to drop in my chair, had to bolt out of there, felt like a complete ass afterwards, shaky, couldn't eat, etc.

Had a big one once at Hollywood Studios (then MGM). One in Walmart too - completely out of the blue - walking down the automotive aisle. Recently at Target in Winter Garden Village. Another time, had one at home, landed me in the ER with them running EKGS on me; another one at work when I worked for the county years' back (on a completely low-stress Friday) that landed me in the hospital with them doing CT scans on me.

So when she talks about her anxiety, and panic attacks, I literally want to punch her bleeping face in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Dr.: Jenn, how many bowel movements have you had this week?

Jenn: fake laughs, looks to Tim

Tim answers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
For all the new members of our tribe.
Courtesy of FRE
I absolutely love FRE an how they call these asswipes out in everything

But seriously if I was THAT bad with anxiety I couldnt drive a car then there would be NO way I'd be driving like that an especially with a CHILD in the front, I mean jesuz if I have my neice am paranoid that am going end up off the road if I got 1mph over the speed limit, as much as am a careful driver I am extremely careful whenever there's kids in the car

• Heart
Reactions: 19

The hospital one really, really pissed me off, the last thing you would be thinking of doing is vlogging about it. I know this has been said multiple times before but how sad is their life that they can‘t do anything without picking up a camera.
The fact that their stans think we are jealous of them is hilarious. My house may not be as big as theirs but its clean with no mice and a lot of laughter (not the fake hahahahaha 😡) I might not stay cuntcierge, however I am happy and content with a wonderful family and circle of friends that last longer that a few months.

• Heart

I completely agree with everything you've said, as I understand & have been there. After I was diagnosed with an aneurysm, I thought I was ok but oh NO, I had a full blown anxiety attack while we were driving to Memphis- my poor husband pulled off the road & I thought I was having a heart attack. We found the closest CVS drugstore and the most wonderful pharmacist got me through it. When we got back home I immediately saw my PCP and got things under control but it sure as hell wasn't overnight. Yes there were a few more triggers but I learned to deal with and go on- like I say, "My wonderful husband is my rope, I had so many dark times but he pulled me to make it better."

Jenn doesn't have a clue but that's my opinion.

But seriously if I was THAT bad with anxiety I couldnt drive a car then there would be NO way I'd be driving like that an especially with a CHILD in the front, I mean jesuz if I have my neice am paranoid that am going end up off the road if I got 1mph over the speed limit, as much as am a careful driver I am extremely careful whenever there's kids in the car
That shows the real Jenn coming out plus their careless bungee cording that car seat to the golfcart- idiots!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

EXACTLY.

You'd be terrified of sharing the road with other vehicles, as the carts do at Fort Wilderness.

And especially being vulnerable in an open-air golf cart with no doors!

Let alone have your child, like you said, in the cart with you. Blazing at high speed!

She is a literal walking contradiction. 24x7.

Edited: Actually, she is a literal WADDLING contradiction. My bad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.