The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is totally off the trending topic but why the hell haven’t they updated their channel art?!

Seriously, it says a lot that they will shell out $20k on a vacation but not $150 on fivver to look even remotely professional. They know they’ve got stans that’ll watch no matter what so why bother?

Reactions: 24
Gosh, that stupid mustache infuriates me!!!!
I know I just said this...but I truly had no idea this was a real mustache (pretty new to their channel) and someone photoshopped it. Why would either of them think this is a good look? Then again..Gin does like to pick out embarrassing thumbnails. She probably told him it looked sexy. :sick:

Reactions: 10
Alright guys, my Twitter tip I have said before. Block them both. You can still go to their Twitter pages and view Tweets with the "show" button but it keeps them blocked. Any post you like they can't see your username. If they are going around looking up who likes what then they need to get a life like they claim their HATERZ do. Good Lawd - can't track a period but can follow a trail throughout Twitter to block people because they got their undies in a wad?
Thank you! Tim hasn’t blocked me yet so I just blocked him.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think they are struggling financially. First they can’t pay their taxes, the desperation of releasing vlogs, bemoaning they didn’t open a Patreon or take advantage of sponsorship. Yet they convince themselves they aren’t the problem and the only way the can gain numbers is to spend more money. Honestly I am concerned for their kids. I think within a year they won’t be able to afford where they live.
They own their house outright.. If they are having financial difficulties it would be pretty laughable at this point..

Gosh, that stupid mustache infuriates me!!!!

The hipster trend was still cool then. He was trying to be one the cool kids.

I think they are struggling financially. First they can’t pay their taxes, the desperation of releasing vlogs, bemoaning they didn’t open a Patreon or take advantage of sponsorship. Yet they convince themselves they aren’t the problem and the only way the can gain numbers is to spend more money. Honestly I am concerned for their kids. I think within a year they won’t be able to afford where they live.
As much as I don't care for The Trackers. I don't want to wish ill will on them either. But I think it might be cheaper to stay where they are now if the house is paid off vs. moving as the price of houses even if they downgrade is probably more than what they want to pay. Not sure how much their taxes and HOA costs are (I am sure they have a HOA). But it can't be more than $7,000 a year (I am including homeowners insurance too). If they moved and they get the value of their house. They might reduce their bills to maybe $5,000.00 a year (taxes, HOA, Insurance). So it might not be worth it to them to move. I am sure someone with more accurate info will correct me!

This is totally off the trending topic but why the hell haven’t they updated their channel art?!

Seriously, it says a lot that they will shell out $20k on a vacation but not $150 on fivver to look even remotely professional. They know they’ve got stans that’ll watch no matter what so why bother?
There was speculation at one time here that if they took away the dogs and added a kid, they'd officially be a family channel and be more inclined to have to follow YouTube's family channel rules. It's the most logical reason to me.

I meant to copy the comment I saw the other day of someone saying only one of the dogs had died and how could they possibly remove a family member from their logo. So these stans really don't follow them all too well. Bandit died probably 2 years ago and Armani has been gone a long time now. But by that reasoning, does not adding J$ to the logo mean that he's not actually a part of their family? Maybe they'll change the logo and just add little moneymaker 2.0. That is, only if it's a girl.

Reactions: 20
The hipster trend was still cool then. He was trying to be one the cool kids.

As much as I don't care for The Trackers. I don't want to wish ill will on them either. But I think it might be cheaper to stay where they are now if the house is paid off vs. moving as the price of houses even if they downgrade is probably more than what they want to pay. Not sure how much their taxes and HOA costs are (I am sure they have a HOA). But it can't be more than $7,000 a year (I am including homeowners insurance too). If they moved and they get the value of their house. They might reduce their bills to maybe $5,000.00 a year (taxes, HOA, Insurance). So it might not be worth it to them to move. I am sure someone with more accurate info will correct me!
You're pretty spot on.. They bought at the very beginning of the boom and to my knowledge before the announcement that Disney would be moving their HQ to Lake Nona.. If they sold their house today I feel like they could make close to double what they paid. If they did that, they would have to buy out past Sanford to get something they could fit new and improved fort pampers in. That's not conducive to going to the parks every day.

Reactions: 12
They own their house outright.. If they are having financial difficulties it would be pretty laughable at this point..
I am bored waiting for my coffee to brew so I googled.. They bought their house for $100?? (scarily easy to find their address. It actually makes me worry for public figures and crazy fans.)

Reactions: 8
I am bored waiting for my coffee to brew so I googled.. They bought their house for $100?? (scarily easy to find their address too by the way)
I don't think you're looking at correct information.. it was up around 550 I think? Are you looking at their old sanford house?

EDIT: I was wrong 450.... They STOLE that house

And I just realized that house is much older than I thought.. Ours was build one year prior and I feel like its pretty dated.

Reactions: 10
I don't think you're looking at correct information.. it was up around 550 I think? Are you looking at their old sanford house?

EDIT: I was wrong 450.... They STOLE that house
No, not Sanford house. Admittedly, I really don't know a lot about them or when they moved.
I don't think I can post screenshots, but it was assessed 4/2020 if that helps?

Reactions: 7
No, not Sanford house. Admittedly, I really don't know a lot about them or when they moved.
I don't think I can post screenshots, but it was assessed 4/2020 if that helps?
Something seems off.. Like you said I'd rather not post things like that but if you google his full name and lake nona it was the first result.

Something seems off.. Like you said I'd rather not post things like that but if you google his full name and lake nona it was the first result.
Funny, I changed my search and it still shows an assessed price and a purchase price of $100. I am absolutely sure you are correct, and I am looking at something weird.

Reactions: 7
Funny, I changed my search and it still shows an assessed price and a purchase price of $100. I am absolutely sure you are correct, and I am looking at something weird.
Does the street name kind of rhyme with Will's male cousin in the fresh prince of bel air?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If I remember correctly it was "sold" into a trust and then a few years later "sold" again to Tim for $100. They paid the full amount, it was just under a trust for a bit for some reason.

Here’s the first video. I couldn’t copy the comments from L G , so you can read them yourself. I agree with Joanie Taylor, L G sounds like Tim.
Watching that video made me realise that even when she was slimmer, she still couldn’t get a bra that fits properly.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If I remember correctly it was "sold" into a trust and then a few years later "sold" again to Tim for $100. They paid the full amount, it was just under a trust for a bit for some reason.
Yes! That is what I can see!

Does the street name kind of rhyme with Will's male cousin in the fresh prince of bel air?
Yep!

Im only commenting so I can stay current on this thread. I'm over her anxiety. I call bullshit, just an excuse of why she is lazy and they need all the extra help. I'm surprised they haven't hired someone to clean their house and do their yard work. They share everything you guys.

Reactions: 25
Right. They bought the house on 8/24/2018 for $450,000. They put it in a Trust 9/2018 but in 4/2020 it went back into Tim's name. I think this was around the time they were doing the LLC?

Right. They bought the house on 8/24/2018 for $450,000. They put it in a Trust 9/2018 but in 4/2020 it went back into Tim's name. I think this was around the time they were doing the LLC?
I wonder what the deal with that was.. I'm sure there was a financial advisor behind that decision because overpriced gucci sweaters and cuntcierge were not sound financial moves...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder what the deal with that was.. I'm sure there was a financial advisor behind that decision because overpriced gucci sweaters and cuntcierge were not sound financial moves...
I really don't know, but knowing them, I'm sure it was some shady bullshit and they found some sort of loophole for something.

I wonder if they owned another property between 2019-2020 because they were not Homesteaded for those two years. They were in 2018 and then again in 2021. Or maybe that is the case because of the trust?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.