The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still doesn’t match the 703K viewing that J$’s announcement got.
Though it’s the first 200K+ TTT video since May!
And that was the Fantasy Mother’s Day cruise footage.
I think in the short term the baby on the way and eventual birth, etc may give a small bump in their views. I don’t think it is going to be a bonanza of new views or subs since with Jackson they have been there done that. The super Stans are going to watch either way so it won’t draw much new interest from that crowd. The people who tuned out because the the drive to a family channel will be turned off even more. Sure they might see a bump in view, but I doubt a second kid (or third or more) down the road will change the trajectory of the channel over the next three or five years. Financially, having a second kid is just a another hit to the pocketbook. It may very well be worth it since it’s your kid. Financially, with a stagnant channel at best and another mouth to feed etc they are going to be under some fiscal pressure in the next few years unless there is some angle the viewers and not privy to know.

I suspect the Trackers hope for different, but I just don’t see it.

Reactions: 16
I think in the short term the baby on the way and eventual birth, etc may give a small bump in their views. I don’t think it is going to be a bonanza of new views or subs since with Jackson they have been there done that. The super Stans are going to watch either way so it won’t draw much new interest from that crowd. The people who tuned out because the the drive to a family channel will be turned off even more. Sure they might see a bump in view, but I doubt a second kid (or third or more) down the road will change the trajectory of the channel over the next three or five years. Financially, having a second kid is just a another hit to the pocketbook. It may very well be worth it since it’s your kid. Financially, with a stagnant channel at best and another mouth to feed etc they are going to be under some fiscal pressure in the next few years unless there is some angle the viewers and not privy to know.

I agree... I think the thought of a slight bump would come if its a girl.. If its another boy? No fun for stans of Jenn... Unless he reaches for something pink she declares the baby as trans for clicks.

Lets hope for a boy everyone!!!

Reactions: 9
More insufferable Halloween gatekeeping from Tracker amid his decision that he’s a Big Halloween Guy now. You have no identity, Tim. You don’t even like Disney movies — liking Halloween annoyingly early doesn’t automatically earn you one. You idiots don’t even get Fall. Can’t wait to see you decorate your house in “vintage” (Target) Halloween decor like you said you would.

Reactions: 22
Just getting around to really looking at the pregnancy vlog thumbnail, because lord knows I'm not watching that shitshow. Their picture holding the ultrasound and "smiling" at each other could not look more forced, manufactured, disingenuous, etc. They're clearly not happy with each other anymore. Having more children in an already rocky marriage never goes well. All I can say is poor J$ and poor baby Bojo...

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The stans are really something…

Nicole: wow! You’re both pregnant at the same time! Congrats to you, Jen and the 9million other women due in March! So crazy, what are the odds?! 🙄

Chris and Jana: yea they had a hard time getting pregnant for soooooo long—birth control will do that to ya. 🤦🏻‍♀️
oye. To think I was like these people at one point 😵💫😵💫

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
I agree... I think the thought of a slight bump would come if its a girl.. If its another boy? No fun for stans of Jenn... Unless he reaches for something pink she declares the baby as trans for clicks.

Lets hope for a boy everyone!!!
I think it's going to be a boy prop#2

Reactions: 10

I genuinely don't know if adding another kid to their situation will cost them any more. It's not like they're paying for childcare per child like they woukd if J$ was in nirsery. Not sure how medical cover for kids works. There will undoubtedly be costs associated with prenatal care and delivery but do children get added to your medical insurance? They've bought so much for J$ it's going to be interesting to see how they justify buying anything new if it's not a girl. J$ needs to be in a bed and they need to do that soon for many reasons. They need to work with him on setting aside cribs, car seat, pram etc for the baby now he's a big boy. Otherwise the spoilt nature they're developing in him is going to make him upset when he has to share his stuff with the new baby. Other than that, the things they seem drawn to spending cash on to prep for baby is for them... Babymoon, new car etc and not necessities. They're paying for Stanny anyway.

I think what is more likely to hit their finances is Jenn's inability to cope. Even with Stanny there. Tim will have to do everything vlog related and be a father. I fully expect the quality and quantity of vlogs to go down. At the moment comparing views on YouTube with views on Social Blade suggests their back catalogue is still being watched. That won't last for ever. It's like watching a train wreck in slow motion!

Dim!
Moschino Resort 2022 collection
View attachment 1490562
He’ll make Ginn throw away her old hot dog costume used to help him pop a boner in bed so she can buy this new hot dog (does it come in maternity/I eat 20 meals a day size?). Dim though would go for one of the dresses himself. Not the one with the cherry on top - too much fruit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Will they upgrade from stanny to a live in au pair? I can't see JennBo putting up with a younger hotter woman (or man) in her house 24x7 though. And they'd lose their precious "live stream" room as well. But upside would be someone doing even more for them.

Channel subscriptions/memberships (pay $x per month on YouTube) before doing Patreon is still my opinion. Why? Patreon info is too public (number of Patrons and income if not set to private) for them and they will look like a fail if they don't match Ordinary Adventures or Mammoth Club. YouTube channel memberships I can't find a way to get any info on at all.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I genuinely don't know if adding another kid to their situation will cost them any more.
It will cost more for another child.
But not as much as I thought.
Did a quick Google....
“So, how much does it cost to raise a kid? The average cost of raising a child born to a middle-income, married couple is approximately $267,000 (in 2021 dollars) over a period of 18 years — or more than $14,800 a year per child for a typical two-child household according to a U.S. News & World Report.”

On the flip side, Prop-sic-le is another tax deduction.

BWAHAHAAHA

Disney "sabotaged" Dim by putting out their Halloween Merch the day after he vlogged searching for it.
LOVE IT!! 😂
What a huge conspiracy the big two, Universal and Disney, have against the Oblivious Oaf, Tim!!🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So we're well over 1+ days into the pregnancy announcement video and it currently sits at 220k views... Surely they had to be thinking this would blow up right? What an epic fail.

The Roy O. Disney cruise video is sitting near 650k and as @mjm9 stated previously, that was such a novelty video that some of the traffic was likely from non-subscribers as well as diehards.

I think it's safe to say that the 200-250k range is likely their "real subscriber" count aka the ones who watch religiously. We all know that the 840k+ number was highly inflated but wow, imagine how many of those are old, inactive, or fake/purchased accounts?

Reactions: 17
Why does Dim "insist" on doing these speculating the HHN Scare Zones/Houses when there are websites and insiders who pretty much have confirmed nearly everything.

He tries to come off as an insider, but since he always gives so much incorrect information it's literally this pube bearded yokal throwing everything at a wall and see what sticks.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think it's safe to say that the 200-250k range is likely their "real subscriber" count aka the ones who watch religiously. We all know that the 840k+ number was highly inflated but wow, imagine how many of those are old, inactive, or fake/purchased accounts?
Nah, it's even lower than that. I'd guess it would be more in the 80k-120k range. These are the die-hard fans who watch mostly everything. Even Disney-related vlogs aren't much higher in views. Anything over 200k is because it fits a niche that people are searching for, or it's new & relevant content.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.