The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jackprop's announcement

2022-08-10 22_31_50-(139) We're Pregnant! - YouTube.png

Vs....the latest spawn's announcement

2022-08-10 22_32_22-(139) We're Pregnant Again! _ Telling Our Toddler He'll Be A Big Brother! ...png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Ginncubator was really convinced she's showing already. With most pregnant people, I'd say sure, it's possible to be noticeably showing already at 8 weeks, but she's been "showing" a pregnant belly since 2019. If you look 5 months pregnant at 1 week or -5 weeks or -40 weeks, your food quintuplets might be the culprit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
So i found out today Iā€™m blocked by Gin on Twitter despite the fact that Iā€™ve never tweeted about them or replied to them ever. She must be going through people who like negative posts about them and blocking everyone individually. What a psycho

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
So i found out today Iā€™m blocked by Gin on Twitter despite the fact that Iā€™ve never tweeted about them or replied to them ever. She must be going through people who like negative posts about them and blocking everyone individually. What a psycho
She used to pop up completely out of the blue on threads she wasn't tagged or even mentioned. She actively seeks it out as an excuse to play victim.

Reactions: 15
Iā€™m pretty positive thatā€™s how she banned me. My username on Twitter looks nothing like it does on here, and I never post anything over there, but I liked a post or 2 that wasnā€™t praising the couch hippo and out of nowhere I was blocked.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Alright guys, my Twitter tip I have said before. Block them both. You can still go to their Twitter pages and view Tweets with the "show" button but it keeps them blocked. Any post you like they can't see your username. If they are going around looking up who likes what then they need to get a life like they claim their HATERZ do. Good Lawd - can't track a period but can follow a trail throughout Twitter to block people because they got their undies in a wad?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I was literally saying this to my husband earlier. She's only anxious about things that basically let her off the hook from a being responsible adult. Flying to Hawaii or going to a crowded theme park strangely doesn't make her anxious. I call bullshit!
[]
I suffer from anxiety and Iā€™m already stressing about getting on a plane NEXT September! Driving anywhere new also gives me anxiety but a combination of sat nav and not having a chauffeur means I have to get on with it. There is also no way I could go to crowded shops/parks/restaurants as often as she does; the amount of ā€œdateā€ cancelling I do is ridiculous

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Alright guys, my Twitter tip I have said before. Block them both. You can still go to their Twitter pages and view Tweets with the "show" button but it keeps them blocked. Any post you like they can't see your username. If they are going around looking up who likes what then they need to get a life like they claim their HATERZ do. Good Lawd - can't track a period but can follow a trail throughout Twitter to block people because they got their undies in a wad?
Her undies literally would also be in a wad less often if her period didn't catch her by surprise every time. "whoopsies, ruined another pair!" šŸ©ø

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So.......if the new baby is brunette, will she dye her hair that color?
Sheā€™ll just do this. You guuuuuuysssss. My kids have both of my natural hair colors!!!! They are juuuust like me. Hahahahahaha. I had natural brown hair during my sandblasting days. I hope $2 grows up to sandblast jukeboxes just like her mom. Hahahahahaha. <crazy eyes that are the physical representation of exclamation points>
EE4BC166-9E8C-4464-AD5A-FB0EB9110D2C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Hereā€™s the first video. I couldnā€™t copy the comments from L G , so you can read them yourself. I agree with Joanie Taylor, L G sounds like Tim.
Gosh, that stupid mustache infuriates me!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was going to say this too - block them both you can still see their posts but they canā€™t see you šŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒšŸ˜ƒ

Reactions: 11
I think they are struggling financially. First they canā€™t pay their taxes, the desperation of releasing vlogs, bemoaning they didnā€™t open a Patreon or take advantage of sponsorship. Yet they convince themselves they arenā€™t the problem and the only way the can gain numbers is to spend more money. Honestly I am concerned for their kids. I think within a year they wonā€™t be able to afford where they live.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.