The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m confused.
What’s the 2017 reference?
Yes, as I stated above, the creator originated a YT channel in February 2017, but must have renamed it recently.
Is that what you reference?

The “cancel T&J Tracker” videos were posted August 9 & 10, 2022 respectively.

btw - to the GKTW fiasco based video
L G replied “Are you OK? Get a life!”

The channel’s brand new and someone is already clutching their pearls!! 😂😆😂
Should have explained more explicity. The Tracker video was from 2017. I was a little confused, as I mentioned, cos this new channel had a different name, from the one I viewed earlier today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I wonder if anyone is protesting in front of their house yet…inside their gated community.

I got my Reddit ban today.
935C0436-9379-47FA-AFAD-4A3CA38541E6.jpeg

The message says I can reply directly to Tim…I wonder if I should. Do I care enough or have the energy to, though. My CrossFit workout was pretty tough today and I’m starving. I’ll reassess after I eat.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Those videos were myself. Simple x-y-z edits speak louder than anything else.

PS. That channel I had made long ago, but never uploaded anything…it was something like “Fatasyne“…it was a total made up word (I think).
Low effort, quick 10 minute editing, but that is the point.
As you’ve seen, just pasting literally two cuts, and posting it at the Reddit fan club got me life banned.
So it was you that got me all confused. Shouldn't do that to a senior, I thought I was seeing 'double.'😃

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I wonder if anyone is protesting in front of their house yet…inside their gated community.

I got my Reddit ban today.
View attachment 1489146
The message says I can reply directly to Tim…I wonder if I should. Do I care enough or have the energy to, though. My CrossFit workout was pretty tough today and I’m starving. I’ll reassess after I eat.
Oh definitely reply and make it soooo worth it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
A good travel vlogger would give you dates and price points explaining the MNSSHP event.

When Dim says "We heard rumors about x" what he means is he read it from a website like WDWNT or BlogMickey trying to sound like he has inside sources.

Dim upset with the ending of finding all the Fab 50 statues with his MB+

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I FFd through the new video- lots of I don’t knows- my guess…. Blah blah blah…. Len Testa & Jim Hill already said Disney wants Tron up & running by Christmas and old dumb as a rock Timmy boy says next summer. 🙄
#notadisneyexpert

Reactions: 9
Can't wait for Dim to complain Disney sabotaged this vlog by putting their Halloween merch out the next day.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
TTT has 884K subscribers.

Prop-sic-le isn’t getting the love!
206K views
23K likes

Whereas big brother got
703K views
70K likes

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Dimmy is excited to buy a Kermit for himself. He can kiss Kermit whenever he gets rejected by Ginncubator.
Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 4.20.53 PM.png

Dim went to World of Disney cause misGinnformation told him they would have Halloween stuff. Turns out she was wrong and it's actually the WoD in California that has Halloween stuff (oh snap! that must chap their hides). Like, who has time to thoroughly read info from other Disney vlogger's sites and social media, you guyzzz? She's busy growing her belly!

They've been doing this for 10+ years....
Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 4.25.34 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.