The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy crap 22K a month before they even start. I don’t get why people throw money at these people. I guess there must be some value they see in it.

How long until Tim gets a Patreon up?

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Okay, here y'all go.

Please forgive me for the spelling mistake in the goddamn title.

Reactions: 10
Yes. The top tier of TTT’s Patreon will have full access to the toddler & baby cam!! 🤮

Another reply to Christopher....
AA3D793B-5D13-4CDC-9141-CF4E2DD9F911.jpeg

considering the avatar, got to be one of the unwell 3. 👏👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Dang After ordinary adventures allowed TTT to use their HHN house footage last year, OA doesn’t even get a feature in this vlog.

Kitra BETTER cut TTT out of any footage they may have. Yes, yes I’m petty as hell!

ETA:
OA doesn’t need the trackers.
OA has the Star Wars fans, marvel fans, general movie fans, Disney fans, universal fans, cruising fans.
All TTT has is… buddy fans, and Disney fans

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Yes. The top tier of TTT’s Patreon will have full access to the toddler & baby cam!! 🤮

Another reply to Christopher....
View attachment 1497896

considering the avatar, got to be one of the unwell 3. 👏👍
That's pretty creepy but I wouldn't put it past them to consider it. Increased revenue you say??? Bring it on!!

💸💸💸💸💸

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I think Dim is overly sensitive to citrus flavors.

He complained about the Black and White cookie tasting like lemon during the Cookie Stroll, because he never knew that true Black and White cookies do have lemon in them.
I hate to say it, but I had to agree with Tim on that. I lived in NY for 5 years and black and white cookies were one of my favorite treats to buy. I got the b&w cookie the first time they offered it at Christmas and was actually really grossed out with how much lemon flavor it had. Some recipes will put lemon into the white frosting. But the cookies at Epcot had the lemon flavor in the cookie part. If you want a very good and accurate b&w cookie and you live in FL, then visit Moreno Bakery in Brandon FL!
So I have a question. Did they start trying at the beginning of the year or did it all happen so fast? I don't know what type of time he is on because 8 months, IMO, doesn't happen fast. Also, I love how she has that nervous giggle when he mentions how much work they have to do. Her inner voice was saying "witch, you're the one who has a lot to do".
It only took 6 months or less. They claimed during the New Years vlog that they were going to try for another baby. She said her due date is March, which means she got pregnant in June. Also, maybe they didn’t really “try” until she got her blood work back? And since she doesn’t do jack tit to track her cycles and fertility, maybe it took Dim a few months to get the hang of tracking someone else’s bodily functions. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate to say it, but I had to agree with Tim on that. I lived in NY for 5 years and black and white cookies were one of my favorite treats to buy. I got the b&w cookie the first time they offered it at Christmas and was actually really grossed out with how much lemon flavor it had. Some recipes will put lemon into the white frosting. But the cookies at Epcot had the lemon flavor in the cookie part. If you want a very good and accurate b&w cookie and you live in FL, then visit Moreno Bakery in Brandon FL!
Moreno is AWESOME! :love: :love: :love:

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Watched the FRE video. Damn Tim’s face-he’s panicking! Probably realized how much work he has coming in March. Anyone else think this pregnancy was Jenn’s idea?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s trying to take the title of Tits McGee from Michael Kay’s Mom. Have some class and woman, it’s Disney not Hooters!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They should've thought about a BIGGER vehicle before this happened- hell, all of them packed in that Tesla he swore he'd never buy (LOL) yet she said the new one will be all electric. All they think about is spend spend, spend spend.. And Jenn, put a better boulder holder on- they'll be dragging & scrapping the ground soon..
1660492432310.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I get my mate to send me over those black an white cookies from NY when she goes, we don't have anything like them here an I love them lol, but I didn't remember any lemon flavouring in them, still an amazing cookie through

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Holy crap 22K a month before they even start. I don’t get why people throw money at these people. I guess there must be some value they see in it.

I would never throw money at any of these vloggers. I don’t care about a “secret” discord channel, I don’t use Instagram nor care to get “close friend” content. I could only see supporting Mammoth as a middle finger to AllEars to show support for the only decent person on their cast.

Reactions: 18
I would never throw money at any of these vloggers. I don’t care about a “secret” discord channel, I don’t use Instagram nor care to get “close friend” content. I could only see supporting Mammoth as a middle finger to AllEars to show support for the only decent person on their cast.
I wouldn't even throw money at celebs 😅 let alone some vloggers that think they are somthing when they aren't, an guaranteed the "secret" discord channel is 90% stans talking amongst themselves with the vlogger maybe speaking for like 3 minutes every 5 or 6 days an the stans losing their minds because they made a 3 min appearance once a week

I looked up the film an comic con thing that's gonna be in Edinburgh an ewan mcgregor is taking like £185 for a photo an £220 if two want to be in it (not that am intrested in him anyway) but I feel like these vloggers look at the type of money all these celebs will take for things an feel they are entitled to ask for ridiculous amounts for what they call a patreon when in reality the money celebs take is nothing to look up to because its as much a rip off as what patreon is

Reactions: 8
I don’t think these lying f-ers took had any fertility issues nor took that long to get pregnant. I think they actually delayed “trying” to make sure they could go on the Wish. They are money hungry manipulators.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.