The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn thinks you have to go as far north as Alaska or Antarctica to wear fleece pajamas. Maybe these "vacation vloggers" should try to explore more than 2 states in the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A damn near 1am upload?

They are pathetic.View attachment 1497640
Probably thought they could sneak a late night upload to avoid criticism from the sick 3 or something 🤷‍♂️

My observations after that vlog.

Baby number 2 will be declared diabetic whilst still in the womb.

The place was saturated with Vloggers that evening for the opening of Not so Scary, but only Adam spent time with them, but in small increments.
So they must disliked by the lot of them, or they think other Vloggers are

Even Peter, I assume from Ordinary Adventures, saw them and run very fast!

Apart from wanted nothing but free food and snacks, why did they go? It was a nothing vlog.

Who was babysitting?

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I'd think Jenn's tits hanging out "smuts" up the channel plenty enough, Katz. Not this guy's comment.
OMG. These are the stans we're dealing with here. 🤦‍♀️

1660480033424.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Jen; I like thin meats, I'm not a fan of thick meat.

My boyfriend in another room; that's why she married Tim then.

Floored 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He's gotta be trolling at this point right? Also, what the hell fabric is used to warrant a sweatshirt being 3k?? And it's just plain ugly as tit, like all the other Gucci tit.
In the comments someone points out that there's a bowling shirt. Tim says there's a jean jacket too ($5900) but the bowling shirt is his favorite. 100% see him buying this, he could make it his Uni media uniform. Oh wait.... 😂

Screen Shot 2022-08-14 at 8.38.43 AM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Probably thought they could sneak a late night upload to avoid criticism from the sick 3 or something 🤷‍♂️

My observations after that vlog.

Baby number 2 will be declared diabetic whilst still in the womb.

The place was saturated with Vloggers that evening for the opening of Not so Scary, but only Adam spent time with them, but in small increments.
So they must disliked by the lot of them, or they think other Vloggers are beneath them.

Even Peter, I assume from Ordinary Adventures, saw them and run very fast!

Apart from wanted nothing but free food and snacks, why did they go? It was a nothing vlog.

Who was babysitting?
Forgot to finish a sentence and was to late to edit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Found under FRE's latest video about TTT.

"...pointless and cool..." ??? Gotta pick one or the other, dude. :ROFLMAO:

Good luck contacting YouTube's "main offices."

1660481419280.png

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I think Jenn bringing up “thick meat” is her subtle way of making fun of Tim.

She knows how humans are, and how their minds work.

Why say that tit when your obvious not so thick meated man is sitting right there. Ok girl, we know you prefer Tim’s “thin” meat.

Tim should be petty and start saying things like “I like my pork to taste like seafood”

“I like greasy things! The greasier the better!”

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Mammoth Club’s MNSSHP video will be up tomorrow. Molly, Adam & Max stated new videos will be released twice per week (Sun & Wed) in August. New videos will be released 3 times per week (Sun, Wed, Fri) starting in September. I feel like she provides fun content, but also useful & accurate information. She’s also not annoying. I’m really looking forward to watching it tomorrow.
I like Molly but I once thought she sounds like Roz from Monster Inc and now I can't unhear it 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.