The Tim Tracker #88 Jackson Who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly if she weren’t so judgemental and critical of fat people when she was thinner I wouldn’t care about her body at all. We all gain weight as we age, whatever. But the way they made fun of fatness as a joke for all those years makes her an easy target. Sorry not sorry.
YES. I agree. All of us - myself included - likely have or have had issues and / or struggles with weight - up and down - over the course of time.

But, like you said - the way she would mock people in the past. Coupled with the fact that she wears clothes that just simply DO. NOT. FIT because she thinks she's still the size she was when she was prancercising through Universal... and she's not.

Reactions: 17
Most all of the other vloggers have had their MNSSHP videos up for a while now. They are all just the same as each other. Dim and Gin make a guest appearance in ATW and we have hot dog eating from both of them to look forward to. 🤢 With her being out past midnight, I wonder if she’ll even be up by dinner time to start editing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think Ginn wanted to be pregnant more than she wanted another kid (yes I know duh, she doesn’t want a kid besides for selfish reasons). Being pregnant, in her mind, allows her to 1) stuff her face and pretend it’s because of the baby and 2) pretend she’s become handicapped and can’t do anything to contribute.
And 3) finally get to say ‘yes’ again when she’s constantly asked if she’s pregnant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I kind get the feeling J$ might not even like the parks that much. He's not crazy about the rides. Being introduced to the parks so early might destroy any magic for him.

Speaking of magic, I find it strange grown adults can still get all excited to watch a parade they've seen a bunch of times before.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I kind get the feeling J$ might not even like the parks that much. He's not crazy about the rides. Being introduced to the parks so early might destroy any magic for him.

Speaking of magic, I find it strange grown adults can still get all excited to watch a parade they've seen a bunch of times before.
I have to admit i got a little teary eyed watching one of the parade videos. I dislike parades and we usually walk around while everyone is watching. I love the music though, and all the hoopla. Our last trip was Dec 2019, and we have cancelled many trips since then for various reasons. I miss WDW and everything that goes with it. I hate that they abuse the privilege most of us don’t have by living so close.

Reactions: 16
I have to admit i got a little teary eyed watching one of the parade videos. I dislike parades and we usually walk around while everyone is watching. I love the music though, and all the hoopla. Our last trip was Dec 2019, and we have cancelled many trips since then for various reasons. I miss WDW and everything that goes with it. I hate that they abuse the privilege most of us don’t have by living so close.
That post made my day. The reason I get so “pissy” about Tim and Jen is mainly because I was a cast member in the mid 90’s, thus, I represented what it stood for. Those two are very very poor….it’s really sad they are associated with the company. YEAH! I know it’s gone downhill over the years and people feel gouged, while they go cheap. I promise you all though, most cast members, especially the ones that are on the front lines love making folks feel happy, get them to laugh, shed a tear of happiness and forget about the “real world”…they did their job right. They aren’t there because it pays well…that’s for sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
That post made my day. The reason I get so “pissy” about Tim and Jen is mainly because I was a cast member in the mid 90’s, thus, I represented what it stood for. Those two are very very poor….it’s really sad they are associated with the company. YEAH! I know it’s gone downhill over the years and people feel gouged, while they go cheap. I promise you all though, most cast members, especially the ones that are on the front lines love making folks feel happy, get them to laugh, shed a tear of happiness and forget about the “real world”…they did their job right. They aren’t there because it pays well…that’s for sure.
Well after watching the video (WDWNT), I booked a deluxe club room at the Boardwalk with Boardwalk view for 10 nights. By Oct 2023, Disney will probably be as close to normal as it’s going to get in my lifetime (young Boomer here not getting any younger).

Reactions: 6
Has Jackson even seen the regular 3 o’clock parade?!? Festival of fantasy? 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's all for show, just like doing the same rides and eating the same things over and over and over

I totally agree - except our last trip to WDW was in 2013 (we did go to Disneyland in 2018 though)

Reactions: 7
The only bright side is she gave up on the sing-songy “I sound drunk but that’s just the total and utter delusional elation I get from not having to pretend to be a mom” narration after the country bears stuff. (Or at least I think she did, I kept swiping through all the redundant fireworks and parade footage thinking “JFC when will it end?”)
Well, when the Country Bears were out on the sidewalk, she did say some sing-songy comment about how they are never out there like that and she was all excited. 🙄🥴

Also, I imagined during the castle show that she saw Kitra recording live on her phone to IG nearby and had to compete and pull people in to her IG by posting her stories immediately as it was going on showing the exact same things Kitra was recording. 😂

Will be interesting to see OA's vlog compared to the Trackers'.

Reactions: 11
Most all of the other vloggers have had their MNSSHP videos up for a while now. They are all just the same as each other. Dim and Gin make a guest appearance in ATW and we have hot dog eating from both of them to look forward to. 🤢 With her being out past midnight, I wonder if she’ll even be up by dinner time to start editing.
To be fair the fat hog has admitted before she doesn’t go to bed until after 2 looking at memes all night so she should be able to get up at her normal 3pm however she is now eating and sleeping for two so she is probably bed ridden at this point

Side note, I watched the market vlog. What did she do to help get ready? Dim was doing everything as she spewed diarrhea into the camera about how much work it is to go on a staycation. The month old diaper on the kitchen counter has more use than her at this point.

Reactions: 12
Barely any of this is pregnancy gain by my math. She’s up a solid 50 lbs over whatever her normal weight was for many years. Which hey, a lot of people struggle with weight. But she would be the first one to snark on someone else’s weight gain. Even worse, her clothes are terrible and ill-fitted.

Reactions: 19
Possible, but based on how she (and Peter) still eat, I'm going with it's an illusion based on the type of t-shirt she was wearing. I look thinner when I'm wearing a loose t-shirt that doesn't cling to my rolls compared to something more tight fitting.
I don't watch OA as much as I used to, so I'm not sure of the order of how things happened. I knew Kitra broke her ankle, so I had assumed that her slight weight gain came after that when she was physically unable to move the way she did previously (like what happens to many people who suffer injuries like that). Of course, Kitra is much better at selecting cute clothes that complement her shape than Ginn is (of course, it's not hard to be better at DeJennerate at picking out outfits, but still), so honestly I didn't notice anything too significant.

Incidentally, may we please have a thread for Ordinary Adventures here? I know they're pretty well liked, so there won't be much to snark on, but I really want the tea on Peter selling his /Film website.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Jenn wishes she looked like a beer wench. The only thing she was serving last night was saggy milk jugs and neck rolls. She’s all yours Tim.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Honestly if she weren’t so judgemental and critical of fat people when she was thinner I wouldn’t care about her body at all. We all gain weight as we age, whatever. But the way they made fun of fatness as a joke for all those years makes her an easy target. Sorry not sorry.
Thank you for that public reminder. We have a lot of new people (WELCOME!!!!!!) joining our chat and a few times it has been mentioned we shouldn't body shame her.
Great reminder of how judgemental these two fucks were/are. Not sorry.

YES. I agree. All of us - myself included - likely have or have had issues and / or struggles with weight - up and down - over the course of time.

But, like you said - the way she would mock people in the past. Coupled with the fact that she wears clothes that just simply DO. NOT. FIT because she thinks she's still the size she was when she was prancercising through Universal... and she's not.
Ditto

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.