The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With all the lies and contradictions Jenn leaves in, I can only imagine the tit that actually gets cut out.
It’s the small tit for me. Like why lie about a pregnancy test?!?!?
I am thinking those infertile vids might be taken down. Then again, they are so messy, they’ll leave them up.

Reactions: 22
I bet she can count to at least 10….. maaaaybe even 20, as long as she hasn’t yet lost any fingers or toes she uses to help her count, due to potential future diabetic neuropathy. 🥴
Not sure she can still see her toes!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I really like Molly but don't like duckfist so I am kind of 'ugh' about it (why does someone use the nickname DUCKFIST? what the hell???). The stans of anyone are weird but Disney vlogger stans are something else.
Have you seen how much their patreon has made? It’s crazy! I hadn’t watched AllEars in awhile anyway, but I did watch the new channel’s first two videos and there’s definitely a different vibe to them. Tuning into that twitch stream though… her fans are just as crazy as the Trackers.

Reactions: 11
Because they are the Slackers.

While on "Staycation" they don't have to clean up after themselves and the most "work" they have to do is deciding what they're going to eat for breakfast, second breakfast, pre-lunch, actual lunch, afternoon snack, pre-dinner dinner, actual dinner, and 2 late night snacks. Bonus points if Ginn actually walks to go get said food.

That is the life to them. Especially when Stanny is in tow.
Your exact statement only fuels their self entitlement that they are actually celebrities, which of course makes their heads get larger & treat more people like tit.

When we met them and she was 8 months pregnant with the toddler, they were happy, smiling, kind and at that time, we were followers of theirs. Then came baby & he filmed her in the hospital? Nope that was a turning point for me & my judgement was correct, things just went off a cliff & here we are. Suppose every time their view count goes down he'll say to her like Danno from Hawaii five-o, spread'em. LOL
And flying, well they'll take over all of first class for both kids to lay down...... un freakin' real their reasonings.

Oh and Rachel Zegler is an asshole for giving these two attention. She should know better about child exploitation.
I saw that too and wanted to :sick:

Have you seen how much their patreon has made? It’s crazy! I hadn’t watched AllEars in awhile anyway, but I did watch the new channel’s first two videos and there’s definitely a different vibe to them. Tuning into that twitch stream though… her fans are just as crazy as the Trackers.
Disappointed in her new venture because it's so different than what I'm used to seeing her do which I always loved. Having all these social media platforms now is just too much and too confusing. Twitch, YT, Instagram, Twitter, her personal page, the new company page, etc. Blah. I'm done with liking any of the vloggers. There's one last hold out for me who is a woman who does Las Vegas vlogs where she stays in rooms in each of the hotels and reviews them.

Reactions: 9
This story came up on my Facebook. With Miracle Prop #2 on the way, Tim and Jenn, I know you definitely will not do this, but I'm gonna say it anyway. You put your child, now children, in danger when you put their lives out on the internet. If you don't knock it the duck off, we will see a story about your children like this. Here's your chance to make a change and stop exploiting your child(ren). It's irresponsible.

So, in a nutshell, Jenn's anxiety makes it so she cannot keep track of her period. But she can broadcast the daily routine of her toddler for all the psychos/pedos of the world to see and that doesn't freak her out at all. Got it.

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 11.55.02 AM.png

Kyle and JoJo had put a photo of their flight screen from the airport on their insta, I don't remember which one, or if it was both. It seems like a stan met them in the Honolulu airport, with leis, and offered them a ride to Aulani in his Tesla. Which they took him up on instead of paying for an Uber. That was incredibly dangerous for them too. I think these YouTubers/Disney vloggers have absolutely zero common sense.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow does this thread move fast when there's a absolute train wreak happening, I only spent a day off it 😅 because unlike two twats an their "miracle" I can actually leave my phone at home so I can fully enjoy a day out with my neice an not have my attention on trying to break a new record with banning people on a dying channel, an instead have my full attention on her an making sure she has fun, we went to a farm thats has tons of play activities an meet an greets with animals an spent a good few hours at it

Reactions: 12
I hate to say this, but if they have a girl, I’ll be even more scared for the baby. If the Trackers see views go up, they will be fueled to show her even more. Like that creep mom of that poor Wren Eleanor.

Reactions: 20
OMG - i am so disgusted by Jenn's lies. Nauseous my ass. you don't eat like a cow when you are sick to your stomach asshat. i carried each of my children the same - nauseous 24/7. all i could keep down for the first 6 months of my pregnancies were ginger ale and saltine crackers (on a good day). i actually lost weight and the doctors were concerned about the babies b/c of this. Thankfully all my children were born healthy. This asshat continues to gain weight. She is only doing it for the clicks. Why are people so pulled into these lies? I don't want their life, i am not jealous of their life, i feel for their children (UGH - it hurts to say that plural). and as for Timmy tracking her cycle - WTF!!!!! Never would i want my husband to do this. As women, we are well aware of when this happens each month. again, another lie. UGH!!!!! thanks for listening.

Reactions: 25
So Jenn has been wearing her maternity clothes for almost 3 years wtf is she going to squeeze into now? I guess they can add shopping trip and new wedding ring to the list of all the new things they need for "the baby".

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I wonder how they'll try to monetise Prop v2 given J$ used up so many 'firsts'. They won't have Covid or being first-time parents as an excuse this time around so it's going to be one almighty dumpster fire.

Reactions: 10
On her Instagram page it appears Hot Topics is one of her sponsors.

Reactions: 6
On top of that, Molly is encouraging her Instagram followers to buy the makeup and clothes she wears in the parks lol wtf? It's like she's trying to become an influencer.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I wonder how they'll try to monetise Prop v2 given J$ used up so many 'firsts'. They won't have Covid or being first-time parents as an excuse this time around so it's going to be one almighty dumpster fire.
Exactly why Miracle Prop #2 will be a failed reboot of the channel -- and also why they are DESPERATELY, SICKENINGLY hoping for a girl so they can have different "FIRSTS" to promote.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
On top of that, Molly is encouraging her Instagram followers to buy the makeup and clothes she wears in the parks lol wtf? It's like she's trying to become an influencer.
Absolutely! It's pissing me off. Molly was the one that many us held as the standard that other vloggers should aspire to be like. She was an example of what to do and now she turned into a huge disappointment for me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Exactly why Miracle Prop #2 will be a failed reboot of the channel -- and also why they are DESPERATELY, SICKENINGLY hoping for a girl so they can have different "FIRSTS" to promote.
I can see it now: 'GIRL'S FIRST!!111! PRINCESS TEA PARTY.' :sick:
---
TTT #88: The Period Tracker. (G-Get it? !!!)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.