The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1660150090839.png

I don't think it will help the channel 1 bit. Could harm it in fact (long term). But I am sure they are hoping it helps.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Molly seemed different because she wasn’t an influencer/vlogger with her own channel watching views and trying to grow her channel on her own for a paycheck. She was an employee. Now she’s on her own and has to grift like the rest of them for her money. She reeks of the same stench of desperation for money like the rest of them now.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
since I'm gross and havd too much time on my lunch break....a dd of March 10th would pit her at 9 weeks and conception daye around mid june. (thank you conception , due date websites]

Reactions: 5
Molly has always gotten more credit than she deserves. I’d rather watch paint dry. Glad people are finally coming to their senses with the real Molly.

In typical TL fashion another basic white woman overhyped for so long.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
On top of that, Molly is encouraging her Instagram followers to buy the makeup and clothes she wears in the parks lol wtf? It's like she's trying to become an influencer.
I cant with her. She was so nasty the one time I ran into her and said all of Hi that I cant even watch her anymore.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 1488274

I don't think it will help the channel 1 bit. Could harm it in fact (long term). But I am sure they are hoping it helps.
It is going to hurt the channel. J¢ has already done a lot of harm, if you look at the views and dislikes on any video featuring J¢ you see he is failing as their prop because he is a natural failure. Everyone is sick of that kid J¢, even his own parents. I knew Jenn would eventually want a replacement after giving up on J¢ becoming anything of value. J¢ sits there with a dumb look staring into space or asking stupid questions like "Where the fireworks go?" "Is the sun asleep?" "You ate the baby?" Wow that kid got the brain power of his parents.

Last edited:
  • Heart
$ sits there with a dumb look staring into space or asking stupid questions like "Where the fireworks go?" "Is the sun asleep?" "You ate the baby?" Wow that kid got the brain power of his parents.
That’s where I differ from you.
Jackson is a by product of his environment and especially the sperm and egg donors stupidity.
• He has grown up with a camera in his face since birth.
• He is overstimulated at theme parks.
• Understimulated at home. They don’t interact effectively with him. Teach, nurture and guide his development.
• potentially drugged to keep him on a military nap schedule. Resulting in him appearing at times to look zoned out or spacey.
• he also might have inner ear issues and/or speech impediment. As he should have a larger vocabulary and be stringing together words better approaching 3 years of age.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Molly has always gotten more credit than she deserves. I’d rather watch paint dry. Glad people are finally coming to their senses with the real Molly.

In typical TL fashion another basic white woman overhyped for so long.
She definitely got a big head from all this and it shows.

Humbled. I don't believe it.

Last edited:
Like I mentioned before, just like Oliver (Brady Bunch), Olivia (The Cosby Show), the twins from Full House. Adding a cute kid only works for so long before they finally have to cancel the show........

They need to take this chance to start again and revamp their channel. Get rid of the Stanny. Show people what a family can do at the parks with two kids (and pretend they don't live 20 minutes away). Show other stuff in Orlando, like Peppa Pig/Lego Land that people with 5 and under kids. Go to the parks at rope drop and actually really figure out Genie+ for the people who are interested.

Show the other stuff in general you can do in Orlando area, like the Farmers Markets (and actually support the farmers and crafts people, not some cheesy crap) or the nature trails.

I know they said they love Halloween. But really, I love Halloween too, but I am not that ate up with Halloween that I want to hear about it in Aug (esp. since I don't like haunted houses. I prefer the spooky stories and the haunted hay rides as they tend to be less scary. OK, I am a wuss!).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s where I differ from you.
Jackson is a by product of his environment and especially the sperm and egg donors stupidity.
• He has grown up with a camera in his face since birth.
• He is overstimulated at theme parks.
• Understimulated at home. They don’t interact effectively with him. Teach, nurture and guide his development.
• potentially drugged to keep him on a military nap schedule. Resulting in him appearing at times to look zoned out or spacey.
• he also might have inner ear issues and/or speech impediment. As he should have a larger vocabulary and be stringing together words better approaching 3 years of age.
Might I add: his only playmates are adults in a house that is representative of an amusement park. Plus with a new one coming, he'll be left behind even more. Poor little guy!

Reactions: 9
How long did it actually take them to get pregnant with this one? It couldn't have been long at all.
Also...it's shocking to see what Jenn looked when Jackson was a baby to what she looks like now. When did the weight gain really begin?

Reactions: 7
Might I add: his only playmates are adults in a house that is representative of an amusement park. Plus with a new one coming, he'll be left behind even more. Poor little guy!
I concur, but they don’t represent any amusement parks!
They utilize the IP of these theme parks to pad their wallets to go on over the top vacations regularly.
😂 which will end when the reality of traveling with a 3 year old, infant and a nanny kicks in.

🤔, 😲 Oh, NO!
Now this just gives them the fuel to be more entitled and demanding!
Tim: can’t you see I have two little kids!
We need to be the first people to board/enter the plane/cruise ship/venue, etc.

edit: I just realized that you are referring to the house representing a theme park. Not T&J. My bad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She was not suffering from nausea. No way no how. You could never eat all of the crap she ate. She was using it as an excuse to sit on her ass and make Tim do everything most likely.

Reactions: 20
Shoving endless theme park/hotel food your face can also make you nauseous....more likely a symptom of her food choice and less a pregnancy symptom

Reactions: 12
Hey all! long time lurker, first time poster!! damn the threads are moving fast! Jen really needs to start eating better and give up the 2dinners! Shes never gonna get rid of that extra weight. She is just so useless. Tim the period tracker ughh really??!!! Thanks for all the laughs guys :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 17
It is going to hurt the channel. J¢ has already done a lot of harm, if you look at the views and dislikes on any video featuring J¢ you see he is failing as their prop because he is a natural failure. Everyone is sick of that kid J¢, even his own parents. I knew Jenn would eventually want a replacement after giving up on J¢ becoming anything of value. J¢ sits there with a dumb look staring into space or asking stupid questions like "Where the fireworks go?" "Is the sun asleep?" "You ate the baby?" Wow that kid got the brain power of his parents.
Their views have been steadily declining since the kid. It's now a family channel instead of a travel channel. They built up their subscribers/fan base with Dimmy running to the parks everyday and them providing consistent content (not good, but consistent). Since they became a family based channel there is more of Gin and J$ in the videos and rambling about family things while they stuff their faces.
The people that watched for the park content have moved on or are moving on. That shows in their downward trend of views. Especially with the addition of the new one it will be all family all the time now for the most part. The content has steadily gotten worse and their fan base has shifted.
It's a dying channel and it shows very blatantly because the only thing they have done to try to stay afloat is throw money at their problems. The problem with that is that the money isn't coming in like it used to. So what happens when you have no more disposable income to throw around? Home vlogs and exploiting your children to the crazies and the pervs. And that's exactly where they are heading.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.