The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since we know she is actually knocked up again I'm really surprised that they didn't just wait and announce on the Wish cruise... There were lots of great ideas people threw out that would have probably gotten them way more views than this crappy announcement
They didnā€™t want us to know they read here that much! God forbid they take any ideas or address anything weā€™ve said and put it in their slogs! šŸ¤£ sarcasm is very heavily implied here!

Reactions: 10
If Iā€™m not mistaken, his one brother is adopted. Itā€™s extra weird heā€™d be so against it.
Yes. Jaime. Silver Fox. I knew it for many years but never said anything until that one lady came on here and told everyone.

I felt that was his parents' and Jaime's business from 50 years ago, and no place for here. But cat's out of the bag on that one.

That lady also inferred Stasi is adopted too but I know nothing about that.

However, Tim is looking more like Adam every day, and actually Adam looks like Stasi.
Jaime is the only one that looks different out of the bunch (obvs) - and he's super fine. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And don't forget she was going to practice driving. I guess there's less anxiety for a high-risk 9 month pregnancy and delivery?
Yes, "practice" driving. OMG. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

She is an absolute nutjob. Too afraid to track her own bleeping period, pushing 40, but as of that statement, she was all gung-ho to overcome her deathly-fear-unless-it's-a-golf-cart-at-Fort-Wilderness of driving again?

This woman is something else. No wonder why "friends" leave left and right.

It must be exhausting to try and keep up with her contradictions (not to mention the crappy way they use people).

Reactions: 17
Yes, "practice" driving. OMG. šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

She is an absolute nutjob. Too afraid to track her own bleeping period, pushing 40, but as of that statement, she was all gung-ho to overcome her deathly-fear-unless-it's-a-golf-cart-at-Fort-Wilderness of driving again?

This woman is something else. No wonder why "friends" leave left and right.

It must be exhausting to try and keep up with her contradictions (not to mention the crappy way they use people).
She would be an exhausting friend. Someone who takes and takes. Like you said, no wonder they canā€™t keep friends. Wow, theyā€™re ā€œfamousā€ in the (admittedly weirdo infested) Disney-loving population. They still lead sad, small lives and one day that YT revenue bubble is gonna popā€¦and tattle will pop the popcorn. šŸæ

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Im sorry but can we talk about how riding a bike causes infertility?! What a shameful thing to say to all those who truly suffer from infertility! It took her awhile yes, but thats a side effect of birth controlā€¦they never attempted IVF and now wooowza she can have 2 kids in 2 years! They need to stop talking about infertility and bicycles!
Please tell me they didn't say that

Reactions: 9
You have got to be kidding!
The stans are the strangest collection of people. They see ghost orbs; want to die and be reincarnated as Baby Bojo; they cry over a kid's haircut... and T&J probably love it because they know there are so many of these weirdos are out there ready to shell out every dime they have available to support them.

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Dim is vehemently against adopting. Itā€™s in the video where they state theyā€™re infertile. He gets weirdly defensive when mentioning adoption.
The trackers canā€™t even figure out genie+, thereā€™s no way theyā€™re going to figure out the foster or adoption system. Plus, what if they get (in their words) an ~urban~ baby???

Speaking of genie+, since Ginn doesnā€™t have the Disney app on her phone, despite being a Disney vlogger, it doesnā€™t shock me she canā€™t manage to take a break from blocking people to download a bleeping period app.

Personal anecdote: Iā€™m adopted but ā€œpassā€ because I sort of look like my dad. Always a laugh when someone who doesnā€™t know tries to explain how adopting ā€œisnā€™t the sameā€ or ā€œthey wouldnā€™t love the baby as muchā€ in front of myself or my parents lol.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I absolutely believe that Jen was visited by an orb considering that orbs are nothing more than light reflecting off dust particles and we know that house isnā€™t clean so šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.