The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am with all of you that they lied about their fertility issues etc and are just all round assholes.
I totally get what this person is trying to say but the wording has annoyed me a little bit. I struggled with infertility (have PCOS) referred to hospital, tests done and was told that it was highly likely we wouldn’t conceive naturally. Husband and I decided not to have any medical intervention and went about our lives, fast forward a couple of years later and I fell pregnant with DD1. She was just perfect so I was greedy and wanted another one. As we thought it would take years, just like it had for the first, we started trying when she was about 10/11 months. The week of her first birthday I found out I was pregnant again (DD2) which blew my mind as I was not planning on having 2 under 2. Anyway, sorry for the long story but me having 2 babies within 2 years doesn’t take away from the pain I had to get there and whilst my second was very easy I had spent many years where it wasn’t.
I agree that how “often”people get pregnant is not an indicator of infertility. Some people struggle for a decade and then have two. Some have secondary infertility. So I definitely get the frustration here.
Jenn is just so dishonest about this because she never said why she had struggles to begin with. Let’s say she had a similar story to you.. it wouldn’t make sense why they’d try for 4-5 months, go to the doctor, and the doctor say “just be patient”. I would love for her to explain this. Can you tell I am angry? 😂 anyway yes.. totally agree with you

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Jenn might want a girl, until she's jealous of her. And she will be. Wait until little Princess is a teenager acting the way Jenn did. Better makeup than Jenn could ever do, few lessons from Auntie Peachy and doing the 'hot chick' stuff. Wonder how happy Tim will be with that.

Reactions: 19
IMO you wouldn't be taking birth control if you struggled with infertility, my aunt struggled for years, went through 12 miscarriages an ended up finally having 2 but 5 years apart, she never took any birth control thinking it would probably make it even worse when she was trying, she had a tilted womb an told it wouldnt be possible but thankfully she did get two girls in the end

Gin said she was on birth control for like 10 years so clearly she just didn't want them, am just surprised dimmy went along with the whole infertility bs since he must have known about it

Honestly, this. I didnt announce my pregnancies until 20 weeks! And I don't have the issues she has. Anything can happen in a completely healthy person, let alone someone who eats like crap 10 meals a day and the only exercise she gets is in her fingers as she scrolls and deletes.
Just goes to show at this point they are desperate for the views and attention whether things go well or if something tragic happens. I personally wouldn't want to disclose a loss to my friends and family let alone thousands of viewers. Its insane.
I’m seriously stunned they told the world before they even passed the 3 month mark. This is how desperate they are for views.

I cannot even.

Ginn will be even more obnoxious and codependent than ever before.

Reactions: 9
IMO you wouldn't be taking birth control if you struggled with infertility, my aunt struggled for years, went through 12 miscarriages an ended up finally having 2 but 5 years apart, she never took any birth control thinking it would probably make it even worse when she was trying, she had a tilted womb an told it wouldnt be possible but thankfully she did get two girls in the end

Gin said she was on birth control for like 10 years so clearly she just didn't want them, am just surprised dimmy went along with the whole infertility bs since he must have known about it
Along with keeping track of her peiods (that's sick) he was probably monitoring everything else so she wouldn't have to a damn thing except ride the bearded weiner.:sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
am just surprised dimmy went along with the whole infertility bs since he must have known about it
I'm not. It's WAY easier to disclose you can't have kids instead of simply saying you DON'T want kids. By saying they can't have kids, it garners sympathy and keeps their fans engaged. If they came out and just flat out said "we prefer being DINKs and don't want to change our lives at all/we don't want kids", they'd very well lose a ton of fans who disagree with a kid-free lifestyle (likely all those who pitched a fit over them doing the PP donation).

Tim would rather have the money and views and Jenn the money and sympathy/attention. They don't care about the truth one bit.

Reactions: 18
These stans are seriously NUTS. bleeping nuts. "Please grow us a little girl". Ewwww, seriously WTF.
View attachment 1488607

If it's a girl, I hope she hates dresses and dolls and gives them hell.
If a girl, I hope she is the real athlete and Amazonian in height and is a star. Tim probably won't know what to do with that since J is supposed to be his amazing athlete and tall child. It would be awesome if said girl was a total battle-axe, dominant athlete, and wanted nothing to do with Minnie ears. To go from a woman totally dependent on everyone to having a girl like that would blow Tim's mind. Who am I kidding, they probably wouldn't even recognize a girl's athletic prowess and talent in that way. Ugh, depressing.

Reactions: 14
Honestly, this. I didnt announce my pregnancies until 20 weeks! And I don't have the issues she has. Anything can happen in a completely healthy person, let alone someone who eats like crap 10 meals a day and the only exercise she gets is in her fingers as she scrolls and deletes.
Just goes to show at this point they are desperate for the views and attention whether things go well or if something tragic happens. I personally wouldn't want to disclose a loss to my friends and family let alone thousands of viewers. Its insane.
That's because you're not a narcissist. I hate to say it, but I think part of her would love the sympathy and attention if something bad happened. They thrive on attention regardless of the type. Otherwise they wouldn't act so goddamn stupid all the time.

Reactions: 14
Have any of you seen the new YouTube channel “Cancel Tim and Jenn Tracker”? I commented on one of the videos and a stan replied. My response to that did not appear, so I must have been blocked. I re- wrote the response on another account, which also didn’t show up. How would a new channel know what other accounts to blockWhy would a channel that wants them cancelled delete my comment?

This leads me to believe that this channel which just started posting less than 24 hours ago is actually the Trackers or some crazy superstan. By pretending to attack the Trackers, they delete negative comments and ban people who actually dislike the Trackers, leaving only the initial negative comment and a Stan’s (or their) defence. It seems like they’re trying to minimise the number of “haters” by having the positive comments far outnumber the negative, and thereby reduce the “trolls” to the “unwell 3.”

If it is the Trackers and they have the time to do this, I guess they really are worried about their channel.

This is my initial comment. Below are the replies, including mine, which isn’t showing up. Tell me L G doesn’t sound like Tim.

841178A4-0840-4A95-A86C-42963F18F363.jpeg

2D77182C-97D1-42C7-B20B-6EEB4A3C4739.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Along with keeping track of her peiods (that's sick) he was probably monitoring everything else so she wouldn't have to a damn thing except ride the bearded weiner.:sick::sick::sick:
It honestly weirds me out that HE was the one to track everything, like did he when she was at her most fertile demand they do it 🤢🤢 how far did the control go? it just makes him even worse than her if this is the type of relationship they have, if he was going monitor anything an keep track of things then it should have been her diet tbh

I'm not. It's WAY easier to disclose you can't have kids instead of simply saying you DON'T want kids. By saying they can't have kids, it garners sympathy and keeps their fans engaged. If they came out and just flat out said "we prefer being DINKs and don't want to change our lives at all/we don't want kids", they'd very well lose a ton of fans who disagree with a kid-free lifestyle (likely all those who pitched a fit over them doing the PP donation).

Tim would rather have the money and views and Jenn the money and sympathy/attention. They don't care about the truth one bit.
That's true, anything for the sympathy bs, they remind me of that religious couple who faked a miscarriage, apparently the man surprised the woman by using a pregnancy test in the toilet after she went, they got massive views about it then like 3 days later they announced she "lost" it, when in reality the toilet gave a fake positive test, they freaked out because it was fake then had to try an save themselves by telling people they had lost the baby, those two are as bad as these two asswipes

Reactions: 8
I got this for posting a video with no dialog from myself or any 3rd party. Simply a video of 2 cuts of the Trackers in the swamp claiming she is infertile, and a cut from the one stream where she states she was on birth control for 10 years.

It really proves a simple point in that some people don’t just WANT to believe something, they get so invested in something they NEED it to be true. You can never convert a true believer of people that are ”famous”…it is futile of course…but…a public message is a public message.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This simply isnt true. i had horrible morning sickness with my son. I'm talking all 9 months. I couldnt even look at food sometimes. It was horrible. I love my son, but being pregnant was horrible. LOL!!
I was sick with my son from start to finish but not sick a single day with my daughter. There is no rhyme or reason!

Reactions: 9
If a girl, I hope she is the real athlete and Amazonian in height and is a star. Tim probably won't know what to do with that since J is supposed to be his amazing athlete and tall child. It would be awesome if said girl was a total battleax, dominant athlete, and wanted nothing to do with Minnie ears. To go from a woman totally dependent on everyone to having a girl like that would blow Tim's mind. Who am I kidding, they probably wouldn't even recognize a girl's athletic prowess and talent in that way. Ugh, depressing.
Totally agree. I know all kids are different but my second was a whole other ball game and was total badass even from toddler stage, knew her own mind and not afraid to say it. I have done my best to let her express herself whilst trying to explain that sometimes tact is needed etc and I just can’t see Jenn or Tim being able to manage that type of strong personality. She has just turned 13 and I don’t worry about peer pressure at school as I know she won’t be 2 seconds in standing up for herself if needed 😂

• Heart
Omg...they totally will! They are going to do every girlie thing they possibly can with it. And much like you..in my gut...i feel like it's a girl. Ugh...leave it to these people to get exactly what they want to act like they are the perfect family.
Oh imagine the matching lily pulitzer outfits 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
I was sick with my son from start to finish but not sick a single day with my daughter. There is no rhyme or reason!
I agree, I know plenty of people with girls that weren’t sick whereas I was sick all the way through with both girls. Still being sick whilst in labour so they gave me a lovely jag in the bum to stop me throwing up 😂
What I also remember about that time is that I planned my outings very carefully as certain smells etc could set me off. I don’t understand how Jenn is managing to swan about Disney Springs and eat the amount of food she has been if she has been having terrible sickness 🤔

• Heart
So I'm thinking if it's a boy they'll still to naming him after denominations of cash.
Jackson = $20 bill
so it'll be,
Benjamin $100 bill
or
Hamilton $10 bill

If it's a girl unfortunately its gotta be Penny.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

New thread time!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.