The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly, it still sends my blood pressure through the roof knowing they lied about their struggles. Fertility issues and miscarriages have wracked my family for generations with a lot of unaddressed trauma there. It's not something you lightly toss about so to sit there like, 'oh, yeah, we just couldn't be arsed trying back then lol but it's lucrative now so SURPRISE!' is just...eurgh.

Every day, they continue to surprise me with how they lower the bar.
I am on the same page. I cannot get over this lol. There is no way they struggled for YEARS. First of all, they never even explained what trying meant. Did they even ask a doctor to check if she needed some progesterone? Do IUIs? Check sperm Count? I’ve known them long enough now to know that they would have made content out of that so… I’m really just left to assume it was 100% a lie.
I’m sorry for all of your losses in your family. I lost my first pregnancy in a missed miscarriage and it destroyed me. And it took an entire year to get pregnant again. And.. I don’t even consider THAT infertility really.. but unlike Jenn I went to the doctor and got medication and an endometrial scratch and finally got my daughter!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How can we ignore the fact that Tim does everything in this relationship even track when she is on the rag…
Of course he does. He needs to know when she's likely to be an even bigger witch so he can stockpile cakes, cookies & chocolate to throw at her to calm her down. And to know when he'll get a few nights off from plunging the secret tunnel.

The Stans are all hallelujahing on the announcement of the second miracle baby. Dim starts the video saying that everyone says that conceiving the second baby will be a piece of cake. If she has these supposed fertility issues why would he even think it’d be so easy to conceive? More BS. Also I bet they were trying some of those old wives tales things trying to have a girl and that’s why it took so long.
Another lie. It was a bleeping piece of cake for them or they wouldn't have booked all these cruises and happened to be OK for travel. We called this planning at the beginning of the year. Lucky for them their stans are dumb.

She is due in March not to defend but that is 3 months already. They post delayed videos so we never know what day it really is. Tim usually says the day but it’s usually a few days from the actual day.
Nope. 10th March is 7 months from now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
What was up with Ginn who kept repeating it’s going to be “the best year ever”? But I thought they already WERE living the bestest most magical specialest amazingest excitingest year ever?? You mean not everything this year was all that great? *surprisedpikachuface*

(Also I was thinking, “so, is this calendar year, fiscal year, just 12 months ahead of whatever day she’s blabbing on….?”)

She seriously sounds like one of those reality tv teen moms who keep popping out babies and have visions of a suzie homemaker life. She is so stunted.

I still can’t get over the period thing y’all.

Reactions: 20
I am on the same page. I cannot get over this lol. There is no way they struggled for YEARS. First of all, they never even explained what trying meant. Did they even ask a doctor to check if she needed some progesterone? Do IUIs? Check sperm Count? I’ve known them long enough now to know that they would have made content out of that so… I’m really just left to assume it was 100% a lie.
I’m sorry for all of your losses in your family. I lost my first pregnancy in a missed miscarriage and it destroyed me. And it took an entire year to get pregnant again. And.. I don’t even consider THAT infertility really.. but unlike Jenn I went to the doctor and got medication and an endometrial scratch and finally got my daughter!
Jenn:I thought since everything is Tim's responsibility and Tim's fault that I would check his sperm count. I was right, it was really really low, but then I remembered I can only count to 5.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jenn:I thought since everything is Tim's responsibility and Tim's fault that I would check his sperm count. I was right, it was really really low, but then I remembered I can only count to 5.
I bet she can count to at least 10….. maaaaybe even 20, as long as she hasn’t yet lost any fingers or toes she uses to help her count, due to potential future diabetic neuropathy. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I too had a miscarriage in the early 80's.

• Heart
  • Sad
I bet she can count to at least 10….. maaaaybe even 20, as long as she hasn’t yet lost any fingers or toes she uses to help her count, due to potential future diabetic neuropathy. 🥴
idk, I bet she loses count between 5 and 6 when she needs to switch hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly, I think people take it too far saying rude things about Jackson. I think he’s a normal cute kid. I just came here to comment that Tim better get ready to be pushing her around the house in a wheelchair again! Never have I ever known a pregnant woman to be wheelchair bound for months. Tim immediately started talking about traveling like he doesn’t remember that Jenn didn’t go anywhere for the last few months of pregnancy or months after giving birth. Which not that there’s anything wrong with that, but be realistic. I actually think they are loving parents, but having a nanny care for your kid while you are present....especially on vacations...is ridiculous to me. And so it does surprise me that they would want another kid when she acted like one was so challenging. I guess that’s what wealthy people do...have kids and let nanny’s raise them. Their relationship with Tim’s family (or lack there of) is so bizarre. It was quite strange when she said Tim tracks her periods. She seems a bit useless sometimes. I know they do “staycations” for content, but how exciting can staying in a hotel 20 minutes from home really be for 2 grown adults who have been lucky enough to live life on vacation? As someone with OCD, I would not enjoy staying at a hotel unnecessarily...all I can think about is the germs and bed bugs.
Because they are the Slackers.

While on "Staycation" they don't have to clean up after themselves and the most "work" they have to do is deciding what they're going to eat for breakfast, second breakfast, pre-lunch, actual lunch, afternoon snack, pre-dinner dinner, actual dinner, and 2 late night snacks. Bonus points if Ginn actually walks to go get said food.

That is the life to them. Especially when Stanny is in tow.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Did the Tim Tracker Confessions page already get taken down? I woke up to notifications that I had comments under my comments but it’s gone and I can’t search for it anymore.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Did the Tim Tracker Confessions page already get taken down? I woke up to notifications that I had comments under my comments but it’s gone and I can’t search for it anymore.
I Don't use instagram so I can't say but whoever did it should absolutely do a twitter account!

Reactions: 7
The stans are the strangest collection of people. They see ghost orbs; want to die and be reincarnated as Baby Bojo; they cry over a kid's haircut... and T&J probably love it because they know there are so many of these weirdos are out there ready to shell out every dime they have available to support them.
Another vlogger my family is a fan of recently left her company to start her own, which is great for her, but watching her live the other night I realized… it’s not just tracker stans that are bizarre.

Another vlogger my family is a fan of recently left her company to start her own, which is great for her, but watching her live the other night I realized… it’s not just tracker stans that are bizarre.
So many disney fans need their fix.. Its a really odd obesession.

Reactions: 11
I think they know it’s a girl and are just waiting to make another corny gender reveal video. She’s had blood work done and because of her age they run all the tests for abnormalities and it reveals the gender as well.
My sister had her miracle baby last year after 8 years of trying. The fertility doctor told her she would not be able to have another without their help. Whelp, she’s pregnant again. Without help and a total surprise. Two boys-16 months apart. Her regular Ob-gyn said it happens more often than you’d think. She is very nauseous this time and was hoping it was a girl but it’s not.
I think people will stick around to see the baby and then Tim can kiss his channel goodbye. Nobody gives a duck about Jenns breastfeeding schedule and where the diaper stations are. They lost followers when j$ was born and it will happen again. #homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think they know it’s a girl and are just waiting to make another corny gender reveal video. She’s had blood work done and because of her age they run all the tests for abnormalities and it reveals the gender as well.
My sister had her miracle baby last year after 8 years of trying. The fertility doctor told her she would not be able to have another without their help. Whelp, she’s pregnant again. Without help and a total surprise. Two boys-16 months apart. Her regular Ob-gyn said it happens more often than you’d think. She is very nauseous this time and was hoping it was a girl but it’s not.
I think people will stick around to see the baby and then Tim can kiss his channel goodbye. Nobody gives a duck about Jenns breastfeeding schedule and where the diaper stations are. They lost followers when j$ was born and it will happen again. #homemovies
You're right, only their diehard stans give a crap about another Tracker prop baby. And if the overall views in the last month or two are any indication of their true stan count, a baby won't make their channel blow up the way they think it will. There's plenty of actually good and informative infant and toddler videos on the internet, so the Slackers aren't going to be in new YT territory.

Imagine if they could make it a more Disney-focused TRAVEL blog about how to handle the varying ages of your kids as they grow. All the tips and tricks that are helpful for people spending cash on those vacations: the baby care stations, appropriate rides and things to do per age, where to get food and things you need, that'd have been mildly successful but because they are morons who KNOW NOTHING and don't even try... I would have appreciated things like that when mine was little and I was scrambling because we ran out of diapers or something!

I really like Molly but don't like duckfist so I am kind of 'ugh' about it (why does someone use the nickname DUCKFIST? what the hell???). The stans of anyone are weird but Disney vlogger stans are something else.

• Heart
I think with J¢ too, both the Bojos and their stans had a lot of excuses for how they did things because he grew up during a pandemic or “they’re first time parents!” and whatnot. They can’t use the same excuses this time.
(I’m sure they’ll still try obviously, but I expect stans who were already on the fence to drop off).

Reactions: 9
I absolutely believe that Jen was visited by an orb considering that orbs are nothing more than light reflecting off dust particles and we know that house isn’t clean so 🤷🏻‍♀️
I was just coming here to say this exact thing. And I’m a believer in ghosts.👻;)

Let’s see, one toddler, three adults including the nanny, and they still can barely keep up with making one low-tech video a day and keeping their house tidy. A newborn is a great idea.

Unfortunately, they will get a boost in views for this, for a while anyway. Freaks on the internet love watching babies and kids and the Trackers are more than willing to sell out their kids for that sweet AdSense dime.

The channel will really tank in about a year or two. They will look even older and more out-of-shape. They have a core group of stans who will always watch their Truman Show, but they will fully lose their theme-park viewers to other channels who are doing it better.

Oh and Rachel Zegler is an asshole for giving these two attention. She should know better about child exploitation.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.