The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, you’ve all made me feel much better re: not really being into Molly’s new venture. I thought it was just me who wasn’t crazy about her new content. I think the reason I always enjoyed her content was because she came across as more relatable than your average YouTuber, but just not anymore with the 20k/month patreon and the affiliate links.

And I’ll preface this by saying, I know it sounds silly before it even leaves my mouth, but I would never give her any money/join her patreon simply based on the way she bashes Ron Weasley all the time. He’s one of my favorite fictional characters ever, and it genuinely annoys me when she does it. 😐

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Shoving endless theme park/hotel food your face can also make you nauseous....more likely a symptom of her food choice and less a pregnancy symptom
Someone told her that girls give morning sickness so of course she feels sick. She wants a girl. With the amount of food she consumed at the Contemporary stay, she wasn’t nauseous. When you are nauseous, you don’t eat grease with a side of grease.

Side note: I have two girls and wasn’t nauseous once with either of them, Jenn. But keep lying to yourself and the stans. You’re a terrible mother of one, you’ll be a worse mother of two.

Reactions: 21
The Tim Tracker #88 : Now it's time to pay the price Get a New Prop
Wow. When I flippantly called J$ a “has been” in relation to the HB “My 1st Haircut” package I never thought it would be a reality when he hasn’t turned 3 yet!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Playing devils advocate only because I’m obsessed with all things “trying to conceive” and pregnancy related.. and also because I’ve been super lucky to be pregnant and have healthy children.
I was super super nauseous and the only thing that helped me feel better was literally like cheesy meaty foods or carbs. Soo. I would have also eaten a walking taco or a burger. Hence me gaining about 55 lbs with both kids. Kinda sucked.
Nothing forgives her for being a horrible human and letting her clueless husband tell people to JUST RELAX THOUGH AND IT’LL WORK. I’m so mad.

Reactions: 9
I concur, but they don’t represent any amusement parks!
They utilize the IP of these theme parks to pad their wallets to go on over the top vacations regularly.
😂 which will end when the reality of traveling with a 3 year old, infant and a nanny kicks in.

🤔, 😲 Oh, NO!
Now this just gives them the fuel to be more entitled and demanding!
Tim: can’t you see I have two little kids!
We need to be the first people to board/enter the plane/cruise ship/venue, etc.

edit: I just realized that you are referring to the house representing a theme park. Not T&J. My bad.
LOL No I concur! They do have a snap together rolly costy, now in my defense that should count for something? LOL
Nah, you aren't bad but thanks for recognizing. :giggle:

You betcha they'll always have to be first in line cause they're the only ones that ever, ever had children.. They'll drive the flight crew nutz.. oh poor us, we have two kids, and pack mule and us, please stow our crowns before take-off.. LOL LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine how Jackson's gonna feel when they turn around like, "oh, thank duck, FINALLY, a daughter!" and sideline him. Or, on the flipside, a potential second son seeing how disappointed they were in front of tens of thousands, and attempt a third Miracle Child to secure a daughter. :(

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Someone told her that girls give morning sickness so of course she feels sick. She wants a girl. With the amount of food she consumed at the Contemporary stay, she wasn’t nauseous. When you are nauseous, you don’t eat grease with a side of grease.

Side note: I have two girls and wasn’t nauseous once with either of them, Jenn. But keep lying to yourself and the stans. You’re a terrible mother of one, you’ll be a worse mother of two.
This simply isnt true. i had horrible morning sickness with my son. I'm talking all 9 months. I couldnt even look at food sometimes. It was horrible. I love my son, but being pregnant was horrible. LOL!!

These stans are seriously NUTS. bleeping nuts. "Please grow us a little girl". Ewwww, seriously WTF.
Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 11.29.53 AM.png

If it's a girl, I hope she hates dresses and dolls and gives them hell.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
These stans are seriously NUTS. bleeping nuts. "Please grow us a little girl". Ewwww, seriously WTF.
View attachment 1488607

If it's a girl, I hope she hates dresses and dolls and gives them hell.
The 'pick me' energy with the whole 'hahahaha i demand a daughter jk jk no but seriously lol sike only joking #selfish' is making ME nauseous.

The 'pick me' energy with the whole 'hahahaha i demand a daughter jk jk no but seriously lol sike only joking #selfish' is making ME nauseous.
#psycho #justkidding #butnotreally #giveusadamngirl #hahahahahaha #lol #seriouslytho

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

As someone who had hyperemesis gravidarum twice I can assure her that both genders can make you sick. 😵💫

What the hell is wrong with these people that’s just disgusting. I think the Stan’s are mentally ill people wishing it was their child, wishing they could die and be their child, wanting them to dress up their child like a freaking doll is disgusting.
If she’s a girl and I believe it is and I believe they know it I hope she’s like I was when I was a kid. every time my mother put me in a dress when I was little I would throw up on it. I am 50 and I still hate wearing dresses. I hope she gives them absolute hell and is more “wild” than the boy is.
How much you wanna bet they’re gonna put those bands on the kids head that have those stupid bows on them that looks like it’s cutting off the kids scalp circulation

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
What the hell is wrong with these people that’s just disgusting. I think the Stan’s are mentally ill people wishing it was their child, wishing they could die and be their child, wanting them to dress up their child like a freaking doll is disgusting.
If she’s a girl and I believe it is and I believe they know it I hope she’s like I was when I was a kid. every time my mother put me in a dress when I was little I would throw up on it. I am 50 and I still hate wearing dresses. I hope she gives them absolute hell and is more “wild” than the boy is.
How much you wanna bet they’re gonna put those bands on the kids head that have those stupid bows on them that looks like it’s cutting off the kids scalp circulation
Omg...they totally will! They are going to do every girlie thing they possibly can with it. And much like you..in my gut...i feel like it's a girl. Ugh...leave it to these people to get exactly what they want to act like they are the perfect family.

• Sick
  • Heart
I am with all of you that they lied about their fertility issues etc and are just all round assholes.
I totally get what this person is trying to say but the wording has annoyed me a little bit. I struggled with infertility (have PCOS) referred to hospital, tests done and was told that it was highly likely we wouldn’t conceive naturally. Husband and I decided not to have any medical intervention and went about our lives, fast forward a couple of years later and I fell pregnant with DD1. She was just perfect so I was greedy and wanted another one. As we thought it would take years, just like it had for the first, we started trying when she was about 10/11 months. The week of her first birthday I found out I was pregnant again (DD2) which blew my mind as I was not planning on having 2 under 2. Anyway, sorry for the long story but me having 2 babies within 2 years doesn’t take away from the pain I had to get there and whilst my second was very easy I had spent many years where it wasn’t.

Ha I was the same, I was more "male" than my brother was 😅 even when I was playing dress up I'd pick male characters, the only way my mum got me into "girly" things was putting me to dancing an performing to get all those daft dresses on an I gave her absolute hell for it in return

I also HATE those stupid ass bow things on babies, it's not a doll you have like go get a doll if you want to dress it up like one, every chav around here has their baby in those head bows as well as those socks with the giant bows on the back an the glittery shoes with the bows on them, it's insane the tit they dress them up in, the first outfit I got for my neice was a pair of little jeans with bunny's on the pocket, a t-shirt an a hoodie 😅 cause am I hell having to take a "doll" around with me, I want a messy, screaming, shorts an t-shirt, hair everywhere KID

• Heart
Touchy topic but if it isn't a little girl, will she tell little guy he was supposed to be a girl and aim him in that direction?

• Wow
Imagine how Jackson's gonna feel when they turn around like, "oh, thank duck, FINALLY, a daughter!" and sideline him. Or, on the flipside, a potential second son seeing how disappointed they were in front of tens of thousands, and attempt a third Miracle Child to secure a daughter. :(
I suspect if this baby is a girl he will be treated like garbage and ignored. It is what my BIL and SIL do to my nephew. He may as well not exist. Girls are generally favored over boys at least among people I know - to have a boy is to be a lesser woman since you do not have the experience of having a daughter or a mother/daughter bond.

I had hyperemesis with my pregnancy. I could keep nothing down. Stop bullshitting about nausea, Jenn, you eat enough for 5 people. I was down nearly 20lbs after my first trimester.

Reactions: 10
I suspect if this baby is a girl he will be treated like garbage and ignored. It is what my BIL and SIL do to my nephew. He may as well not exist. Girls are generally favored over boys at least among people I know - to have a boy is to be a lesser woman since you do not have the experience of having a daughter or a mother/daughter bond.

I had hyperemesis with my pregnancy. I could keep nothing down. Stop bullshitting about nausea, Jenn, you eat enough for 5 people. I was down nearly 20lbs after my first trimester.
I think he's going be ignored regardless of the sex of the new baby because all the stans will be vomiting so much tit towards the new kid that J will simple be forgotten, they won't be intrested in a child anymore, he's passed that "cute" toddler stage now an I still think it's why they have tried to have another, they know people have finally gotten fed up with him, most of these stans are probably only intrested in the baby stage an as soon as they are out it then they just want them to be at school age so they can forget about them

Their views have been steadily declining since the kid. It's now a family channel instead of a travel channel. They built up their subscribers/fan base with Dimmy running to the parks everyday and them providing consistent content (not good, but consistent). Since they became a family based channel there is more of Gin and J$ in the videos and rambling about family things while they stuff their faces.
The people that watched for the park content have moved on or are moving on. That shows in their downward trend of views. Especially with the addition of the new one it will be all family all the time now for the most part. The content has steadily gotten worse and their fan base has shifted.
It's a dying channel and it shows very blatantly because the only thing they have done to try to stay afloat is throw money at their problems. The problem with that is that the money isn't coming in like it used to. So what happens when you have no more disposable income to throw around? Home vlogs and exploiting your children to the crazies and the pervs. And that's exactly where they are heading.
Makes me laugh at how they can even call themselves a ‘travel channel’ I watch yellow productions and that’s a proper travel channel!! Puts the trackers (and lots of others to shame!!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.