Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
I'm only 3 minutes in but, as someone who dealt with actual infertility, I'm ready to punch them both. The first 3 minutes of this video has made it crystal clear that "we just can't have kids" was a complete and flat out lie. I mean, we all knew that already, but...

Wait--Tim keeps track of her period?!?!? What the actual fuck kind of woman relies on her husband to keep track of when she gets her period????

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

Imbris

Chatty Member
Trackers: We're going to have a lot of Halloween videos this August!

Me: Please no, it's not Halloween season yet

Trackers: Actually, we're going to have a lot of pregnancy videos for the next 7 months!

Me: Can...can we go back to the Halloween stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 52

2020planner

VIP Member
I just can't with a woman pushing 40 who is "too anxious" to track her own fucking period.

I mean. REALLY? If you're that anxious to do even THAT, then you need to see a fucking psychiatrist already.

She could rant and rave about all the other shit she gets "anxious" about but...seriously... this is one that I've NEVER heard of - from ANYONE before.

A woman pushing 40 who is actively in the act of trying to get pregnant needs her fucking husband to track her periods for her?

So what happens? She never gets cramps? She never gets spotting? She never gets sore breasts? She never gets cravings? She never notices ANYTHING about how her body changes during ovulation and / or before her period to know the signs?

She just goes to the bathroom one day and runs out to tell Timmy - "Red stuff came out! I'm soooo scared!!!"

FUCK YOU, JENN. You seriously are a disservice to women everywhere with your bullfuckingshit. 🖕 🖕 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 52

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I'm only 3 minutes in but, as someone who dealt with actual infertility, I'm ready to punch them both. The first 3 minutes of this video has made it crystal clear that "we just can't have kids" was a complete and flat out lie. I mean, we all knew that already, but...

Wait--Tim keeps track of her period?!?!? What the actual fuck kind of woman relies on her husband to keep track of when she gets her period????
Ok, that is IT. He keeps track of her fucking period for her?!??? Are you joking? I am dumbfounded and totally weirded out by these people.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

travesty

VIP Member
I'll just say it now:

The Tim Tracker #88 Second Prop Coming March 2023

---

Ugh, as soon as I loaded the page here and realized I was already four pages behind in an hour that something drastic happened.

I have never felt so sad for an unborn child as I do this one. And a bit sorry for Tim as he's really stuck with this shit show now.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Southpaw33

VIP Member
It really takes someone special to find out his wife is newly pregnant with another miracle child, find out he has COVID, and then less than a week later waltz around an event for children with terminal diseases, roll around in the balloons at said event, and put out a vlog for 70K "nobody" views. Mask or not, what a great look for a human being.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Lankylamb

VIP Member
i finally un subscribed today. (y)

TIP: You can do your bit by just watching 1 minute of their videos, downvoting and then watching a different Disney vlogger straight after for 2 minutes. This will show YouTube that their videos are not useful and it will hurt their reach.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Quasimodo

VIP Member
If you’re a 39 year old woman AND you’re actively trying to get pregnant AND you still can’t track your own menstrual cycle, you don’t deserve to procreate. If tracking your own period gives you anxiety to the point that you can’t deal with it, YOU NEED HELP, NOT ANOTHER CHILD.

I look forward to new folks joining tattle and I look forward to watching the channel implode, but I also feel like we’re witness to the prequel of a family gone terribly wrong. Guess the Slackers will have lots of home movies to watch as they wonder why Buddy is in juvie for trying to set Ft Pampers on fire, Buddina rips wings off the moths flying around their various trash piles, 600-lb Ginn yells for another plastic bottled spicy water from her permanent bed on the couch and Dim is completely bald, half blind and toothless, but “all in all, it’s a fantastic life!”

Guess he’s okay with continuing to pay other humans to watch his spawn and having 3 children to pay for. This is a train wreck you can see from hundreds of miles away. 🥴🗑🔥

The mice are celebrating the multiple high-rise cardboard towers that will be getting built in their neighborhood in a few months. Movin’ on up!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Dak

I skipped ahead s bunch of pages to type this. Someone with "fertility" issues does not announce at 8 weeks. You hope and pray your baby lives to the 12 week appointment, and then the 20 week scan. You don't turn your barely there baby into a sideshow attraction. Fucking liars.

• Heart

polkamoon

Chatty Member
I used to watch Tim and Jenn on the daily, even met them on a trip to Disney once and found them so nice. I remember thinking how special it was that they were able to conceive after them speaking quite deeply about infertility in the past, then just found it plain weird that 2 unemployed people who go a kids theme park countless times a week felt the need to get a nanny, and then bring them along with them to every little things to deal with their kid who was apparently so wanted!

now a second pregnancy is announced and something just doesn’t sit right with me about it. They don’t give their kid now all the attention they should, so why think it’s a good idea to bring in another? Plus it’s more than lucky for someone who’s struggled to get pregnant for 10 years to fall naturally over 3 years so it makes me feel very sceptical about the whole infertility thing, and I think that’s a horrendous thing to lie about!

i know most I’ve said has already been said on these threads, but as a long time lurker I finally irritated enough to have my own say!