The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can we ignore the fact that Tim does everything in this relationship even track when she is on the rag…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So looking at their clothes it looks like they took the pregnancy test on the character warehouse day. And then a few days later he’s got the covid. So I guess that more or less confirms he had covid knowing she was pregnant. And there he is hanging around a pregnant woman and a toddler. Sure he’s masked and she’s vaccinated and Buddy is partially but as terrified of indoor dining as say they are you would think they’d be more cautious with an actual case in their own house. I guess they don’t expect anyone to pick up on all their endless BS.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I’m sure that was filmed and stashed away for a rainy day when the YT money dries up and the inevitable jump to onlyfans begins.
I have a friend who does Dark web tit and saw Tiffany’s only fans… he said it was pathetic and not even worth the effort

Reactions: 5
Cousin Oliver 2.0 is on his way! Aka the kid you bring in when your show channel is dying.
34a71046-d5fa-4cef-a624-b5635686c682_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The Stans are all hallelujahing on the announcement of the second miracle baby. Dim starts the video saying that everyone says that conceiving the second baby will be a piece of cake. If she has these supposed fertility issues why would he even think it’d be so easy to conceive? More BS. Also I bet they were trying some of those old wives tales things trying to have a girl and that’s why it took so long.

Reactions: 16
I hope Jackson and Baby Prop (probably the girl they want because crappy people get what they want and keep falling upwards) are friends and take care of each other.

We wanted more kids, but my pregnancy was so brutal and the family reactions and behavior and still the way my child is treated because it was not the girl my brother-in-law had made me decide on one. (I can go on about how awful it was but I want to cry and it was 10 years ago.) I feel someone is always missing from my life but I am not risking another pregnancy.
Right there with you, and sending you lots of hugs. I am forever grateful to have my two living children, but I had three horrible pregnancies with big problems and months of real scares my children were going to have life-altering disabilities; I was told after my last I absolutely should not try again. My youngest will be nine in November and I still have hard days wishing I could have had another. It super sucks seeing the Bozos (disregarding any infertility claims, because they're lying liars who lie) effortlessly get pregnant in their late thirties/early forties.

One of the worst things you can do for the environment is procreate. No amount of teslas and reusable bags are going to help. They're creating another garbage generating human. duck the trackers!
Glad I'm not the only one who has this thought any time someone announces they're popping out yet another child. 😅

Ginn: My mom's dead but now I'm bringing another human into the world!
Me: Great, just what the world needs, another Bojo to contribute nothing but trash and suck up resources.

They're going to need a big giant electric caboose to carry all of them + Stanny, their junk, their kids' plastic toys and junk, their kids' plastic-containing diapers, their reusable bags that probably haven't been wiped clean since the day they got them, and the 300 plastic bottles of 'spicy water' they buy every week as they also continue to buy more plastic bottled water at the theme parks every time. Guess they also haven't heard of the environmental catastrophes known as cruise ships, or the devastating effects of lithium mining.

Reactions: 15
It really takes someone special to find out his wife is newly pregnant with another miracle child, find out he has COVID, and then less than a week later waltz around an event for children with terminal diseases, roll around in the balloons at said event, and put out a vlog for 70K "nobody" views. Mask or not, what a great look for a human being.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
They're going to have a girl and name it after Jen's mom, aren't they? Calling it now. Quote me when it comes true.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Holy moly macaroni I'm away for a couple of days and we get a pregnancy annoucement??? I have so many questions; are they going to hire another Manny/Stanny? What about all the alcohol consumed? More importantly, WHY?? Do they think the only way to get subs and viewers back on the bandwagon is to pop out another kid??? I guess the cycle of WUT DIS??!?! will start all over again.

Also, I refreshed the page and there was another 100 dislikes within 10 min :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

2022-08-09 23_54_06-(114) We're Pregnant Again! _ Telling Our Toddler He'll Be A Big Brother! ...png

• Haha
I’m predicting this is going to be the final nail in the coffin for their channel. There is no way their channel can survive them having two kids. It’s a trainwreck right now with one kid and they are barely keeping it together, if you want to even call it that.

They physically and mentally can’t handle another child. And because of the way they’ve raised Jackson, becoming more bratty by the day, he’s about to become a nightmare child once the attention is offhim.

They are going to lose their adoring stans because at this point, their lives are totally boring to watch. Everybody has seen all their “firsts” with Jackson, so it’s just going to get more and more stale.

They’ve had to hire somebody to outsource their parenting of one child and caring for one child is a walk in the park compared to two. They absolutely will not be able to handle this and also create quality content on a channel that is already failing. They are finally reaching a point where a nap schedule and diaper changes shouldn’t be slowing them down much. But now they’ll be starting all over with that, as well as getting Jackson more fully involved in a preschool program. Stanny Lyn isn’t equipped to deal with all this. She can’t be the mother to 2 children in different stages of life and also be their family personal assistant, especially when she’s preparing to be married and have her own family. And Tim knows he can’t leave Jenn home alone. Something will have to give and it’s going to be the channel. It’s going to deteriorate fast.

• Heart
@GrittyFacedBoo ThePeriodTracker and/or the Ginncubator finally got around to deleting your comment. 🥴

Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 9.12.26 PM.png

Bet Ginn's just itching to get in a twitter fight with someone.

• Haha
  • Wow
Credit to her, Ginn wasn't wrong when she said 'we can't have kids'; if you take 'can't' as 'shouldn't'. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So did Jenn take BFFLean to Discovery Cove for the girls day to break it to her that she will be eDuCaTiNG another child? 😅

They said the Stanny was there to work with J in a teaching role and now they will have a newborn - so will a newborn need to be taught how to write letters, make crafts, and read? 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So did Jenn take BFFLean to Discovery Cove for the girls day to break it to her that she will be eDuCaTiNG another child? 😅

They said the Stanny was there to work with J in a teaching role and now they will have a newborn - so will a newborn need to be taught how to write letters, make crafts, and read? 🥴

The baby will be doing cursive on the iPad as soon as they can roll over.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It’s funny that it makes perfect sense to them to have a single nanny take care of 2 kids (toddler and newborn) when the two of them couldn’t handle one kid between them. They have absolute flexibility in how they do their day but they couldn’t handle one easy going kid. Now they see no issue in having another because they can pay for a third parent. They are lucky they have money to buy their way out of their incompetence. In this case buying someone to be a competent caretaker for your children

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.