The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scrolling through the comments, most are just nauseating bs from the stans, but found a few notable ones

Screenshot_20220809-212725_YouTube.jpg

What J$ means is "its about time I can interact with a child"

Screenshot_20220809-212520_YouTube.jpg

Sarah STFU...this is doing nothing but giving them content ideas šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Screenshot_20220809-212345_YouTube.jpg

I laughed way too hard at this one.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Honestly, it still sends my blood pressure through the roof knowing they lied about their struggles. Fertility issues and miscarriages have wracked my family for generations with a lot of unaddressed trauma there. It's not something you lightly toss about so to sit there like, 'oh, yeah, we just couldn't be arsed trying back then lol but it's lucrative now so SURPRISE!' is just...eurgh.

Every day, they continue to surprise me with how they lower the bar.

• Sad
Reactions: 33
She contradicted herself and said she tested with a test she had left over from Jackson but then later said that she only took 1 test with Jackson because it was the only one she had.
This was possibly the most egregious lie for more stans to cream their pants over: it was the one and only leftover test from when she got pregnant with Jackson that tested positive for $0.02.

The bullshit that comes out of that cowā€™s mouth never ceases to amaze me.

Reactions: 19
I hope Jackson and Baby Prop (probably the girl they want because crappy people get what they want and keep falling upwards) are friends and take care of each other.

We wanted more kids, but my pregnancy was so brutal and the family reactions and behavior and still the way my child is treated because it was not the girl my brother-in-law had made me decide on one. (I can go on about how awful it was but I want to cry and it was 10 years ago.) I feel someone is always missing from my life but I am not risking another pregnancy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
None of my business...BUT, too early to announce a pregnancy. Things happen but I guess any type of attention works for them.

Reactions: 18
Iā€™m seriously stunned they told the world before they even passed the 3 month mark. This is how desperate they are for views.

I cannot even.

Ginn will be even more obnoxious and codependent than ever before.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
One of the worst things you can do for the environment is procreate. No amount of teslas and reusable bags are going to help. They're creating another garbage generating human. duck the trackers!

Reactions: 8
In their own words, "nobody" watched this vlog, then. The numbers are similar to the NASA and Zoo vlogs. She said people didn't watch those and seemed all bummed.

Guess this explains her little rant about Patreon and SuperChats. She probably wishes they had wracked up that money before now. I believe even more that they will start these soon to make sure they can easily buy their new electric bus, baby gear, pay Stanny more, and maybe get a bigger house. šŸ™„
Donā€™t be surprised to see them pushing more sponsored content. I about fell over laughing when the carpetbagger plugged helix sleep. Thatā€™s right a dude who lays in more hotel beds than a hooker. Was the person they chose to plug mattresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really hope it's a boy. You know they want a girl to cash in on all the Disney princesses content they will force the poor little girl into. Jen will now be shoving her even fatter ass to the front of the line for princess meet and greets like she did with Jackson and Piglet.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I know, I know, it's been said before, but...do yous think this could be another major setback for them, a potential final nail in the coffin? Cos they're already spiralling in terms of excessive spending (despite what they claim). Imagine all those cruises, "staycations" (bleeping hate that word), 27-course meals, etc. with a fourth Bozo. And you just KNOW they're not gonna hand Jackpot's toys down to them (not that I imagine he'd allow it anyways) so that's even MORE excess.

Pity the kids but hope this is it.

Reactions: 18
I know, I know, it's been said before, but...do yous think this could be another major setback for them, a potential final nail in the coffin? Cos they're already spiralling in terms of excessive spending (despite what they claim). Imagine all those cruises, "staycations" (bleeping hate that word), 27-course meals, etc. with a fourth Bozo. And you just KNOW they're not gonna hand Jackpot's toys down to them (not that I imagine he'd allow it anyways) so that's even MORE excess.

Pity the kids but hope this is it.
Already planning on a bigger car and discussing where to go on Babymoon"....so stupid, baby moons and push presents.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Beyond sad to see comments like these from their stans.

Yes, Nicole. They "beat it twice."

...by going off of birth control. :mad:

1660096997722.png

Ugh. Trackers. šŸ–•

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Already planning on a bigger car and discussing where to go on Babymoon"....so stupid, baby moons and push presents.
The baby is just another excuse to spend more money. Tim lit up like a Christmas tree at the thought of a new car, nursery and baby moon.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I dread to imagine what Prop 2.0's gimmick's gonna be. Jackpot was the Miracle Child, Buddy, yada-yada and the absolute best at every profession known to man. They'll have to come up with something to bolster the new kid at the expense of all that attention forced on him.

Reactions: 6
I dread to imagine what Prop 2.0's gimmick's gonna be. Jackpot was the Miracle Child, Buddy, yada-yada and the absolute best at every profession known to man. They'll have to come up with something to bolster the new kid at the expense of all that attention forced on him.
Knowing these idiots, theyā€˜ll deem this child their rainbow baby, not understanding the significance of the term.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.