The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
J¢ is totally going to regress. Don't know how the boy genius is supposed to keep learning cursive and prep for astronaut academy when Stanny is too busy changing both Commodé Mo-ay's and Ginn's diapers.

Commodé Mo-ay will pop out of Ginn's secret tunnel and immediately have a tablet playing Bluey in her face before she's even been cleaned off.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok so he keeps track of when her period is? Cause she can’t? That’s weird as hell.
She is so co-dependent is truly sad. I mean c’mon how many women depend on their husbands to keep track of their cycle? Jenn can’t don’t anything by herself! Does Tim go with her to the bathroom and wipe her after she’s done? 😉

• Haha
  • Sick
I jumped ahead to just say I turned off after 3 and a half minutes because she already contradicted herself multipole times in the video. When we were trying for Jackson (but we were infertile before that) We used a 2 and half year old test leftover over from when we were trying for Jackson.....we only used one test for Jackson because that is all we had left...Went to the doctor to ask about fertility issues...again a few years ago you told us you couldnt have kids so that was made up. So a lie a minute, I couldnt make it any further.....

Reactions: 33
Honestly, I think people take it too far saying rude things about Jackson. I think he’s a normal cute kid. I just came here to comment that Tim better get ready to be pushing her around the house in a wheelchair again! Never have I ever known a pregnant woman to be wheelchair bound for months. Tim immediately started talking about traveling like he doesn’t remember that Jenn didn’t go anywhere for the last few months of pregnancy or months after giving birth. Which not that there’s anything wrong with that, but be realistic. I actually think they are loving parents, but having a nanny care for your kid while you are present....especially on vacations...is ridiculous to me. And so it does surprise me that they would want another kid when she acted like one was so challenging. I guess that’s what wealthy people do...have kids and let nanny’s raise them. Their relationship with Tim’s family (or lack there of) is so bizarre. It was quite strange when she said Tim tracks her periods. She seems a bit useless sometimes. I know they do “staycations” for content, but how exciting can staying in a hotel 20 minutes from home really be for 2 grown adults who have been lucky enough to live life on vacation? As someone with OCD, I would not enjoy staying at a hotel unnecessarily...all I can think about is the germs and bed bugs.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
The audio in the pregnancy announcement video is more blown out than Jen's secret tunnel.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bottom line...

They lied about the ability to have a child
They had a child and have absolutely zero clue how to be a parent
They think having another one will assist them with their lack of parenting skills
They realize this is their final push to get views and money
They are hoping that "miracle" baby #2 gets them through another few years with the idiotic stans

Bottom line... the Stans along with the new baby will get them through 2-3 more years.

As a parent, I feel so very sorry for Jackson and his new sibling.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I just can't picture them actually MAKING the baby!
Two words.

Turkey. Baster.

Jenn’s face when it turns out to be another boy….I seriously can’t with the crazy eyes. She looks like a total psychopath. I have no doubt that she’ll milk being pregnant for everything she can. Cleaning is now completely out of the question. It’ll either be too physically demanding or she’ll claim the product smells bother her. Dim already looks like a ragged mess, he’s going to just keel over at some point taking care of 3 children. Sooner or later she’s going to need to at least pretend to be a functioning adult partner. What happens when one kid needs to here and the other needs to go there. Dim can’t be in multiple places at once.
View attachment 1486621
That explains a lot; she's possessed. Her name is now Jenn Trackson.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Honestly, I think people take it too far saying rude things about Jackson. I think he’s a normal cute kid. I just came here to comment that Tim better get ready to be pushing her around the house in a wheelchair again! Never have I ever known a pregnant woman to be wheelchair bound for months. Tim immediately started talking about traveling like he doesn’t remember that Jenn didn’t go anywhere for the last few months of pregnancy or months after giving birth. Which not that there’s anything wrong with that, but be realistic. I actually think they are loving parents, but having a nanny care for your kid while you are present....especially on vacations...is ridiculous to me. And so it does surprise me that they would want another kid when she acted like one was so challenging. I guess that’s what wealthy people do...have kids and let nanny’s raise them. Their relationship with Tim’s family (or lack there of) is so bizarre. It was quite strange when she said Tim tracks her periods. She seems a bit useless sometimes. I know they do “staycations” for content, but how exciting can staying in a hotel 20 minutes from home really be for 2 grown adults who have been lucky enough to live life on vacation? As someone with OCD, I would not enjoy staying at a hotel unnecessarily...all I can think about is the germs and bed bugs.
I disagree that they are loving parents, but understand why you’d say that…. It’s one thing to BE something, and another to use cognitive bias to THINK you are. Loving parents wouldn’t make a home TV show on a near daily basis of their children…don’t get me wrong, parents being parents and putting up videos with their kids in them is totally normal.…alas, the methodology of how they are doing is not loving….but in their mind, they are top notch.…their YouTube videos could be used in colleges to demonstrate the Dunning-Kruger effect. I think it was the Olsen twins that were super sour and said something like “We were just treated like dancing chimps for a show”….too lazy to look it up, but the same will likely happen to J$

For what it’s worth ego aside, I did well for myself and never wanted kids…my amazing soul mate got a tattoo across her stomach in her early 20’s knowing she would never have children. Technically we would be considered anti-natalist, but we wave no flags.…the philosophy goes back to Plato and Socrates, and really isn’t meant to be “negative”…it’s just a world view...but yeah…ragging on a 2 year old that probably still pisses himself is pretty weird.

Last edited:
Watched the baby announcement video last night. They spent years ‘trying’ for a baby then 2 kids in 3yrs. Then Tim asks what minivan they should get to make room for Lynn and where can they go for a babymoon.

Also why would Tim is keeping track of her periods and not Gin 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Do you think if Jackson was a girl that they would have had another kid? If this child is another boy, do you think they'd try for a third to see if that is a girl or try to adopt a girl?

I wonder if miracle number 2 will get homemade baby food and six new strollers?
I’m guessing they will be needing a new nanny after Stanny Lean gets married.
I watched their stupid announcement video….these 2 are complete idiots. It looked to me like even they didn’t believe all the crap they were peddling in this vlog
Miracle 2 didn’t even get a big production video that FRE could make a parody of lol

Reactions: 10
Do you think if Jackson was a girl that they would have had another kid? If this child is another boy, do you think they'd try for a third to see if that is a girl or try to adopt a girl?
Dim is vehemently against adopting. It’s in the video where they state they’re infertile. He gets weirdly defensive when mentioning adoption.

• Wow
I can’t believe she announced she’s pregnant before 12 weeks. I guess they’re far more desperate for views than they like to let on.

And they should be cancelling their upcoming cruises if they want to keep pretending they’re worried about COVID. Surely they wouldn’t want to be eating indoors with a baby on the way?
She is due in March not to defend but that is 3 months already. They post delayed videos so we never know what day it really is. Tim usually says the day but it’s usually a few days from the actual day.

Reactions: 5
Dim is vehemently against adopting. It’s in the video where they state they’re infertile. He gets weirdly defensive when mentioning adoption.

That is so strange. I know people who have odd views on adoption. I think it is a great thing if people want to adopt.

Reactions: 14
That is so strange. I know people who have odd views on adoption. I think it is a great thing if people want to adopt.
If I’m not mistaken, his one brother is adopted. It’s extra weird he’d be so against it.

She is due in March not to defend but that is 3 months already. They post delayed videos so we never know what day it really is. Tim usually says the day but it’s usually a few days from the actual day.
Show your work? It’s early I haven’t had my coffee yet, but

1- That ultrasound is clearly an 8 week one, where it looks like a gummy bear with paddles for limbs. The 12 week looks completely different, like a discernible baby.
2- If they said they found out around the 4th of July that’d put her gestationally at ~4 weeks. It’s been <6 weeks since then.
3- Shes due in March. It’s August. (S O N D J F M) that’s 7 months.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.