The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve only just started the video but thought it was odd to say you had a pregnancy test left over from when they were getting pregnant with Jackson… and yet Jackson was a (supposedly) complete suprise / given up trying 🤔

I was trying to get pregnant and didn’t even have tests in the house and had to run out when I was late 🙈
She contradicted herself and said she tested with a test she had left over from Jackson but then later said that she only took 1 test with Jackson because it was the only one she had.

Reactions: 28
Jenn’s face when it turns out to be another boy….I seriously can’t with the crazy eyes. She looks like a total psychopath. I have no doubt that she’ll milk being pregnant for everything she can. Cleaning is now completely out of the question. It’ll either be too physically demanding or she’ll claim the product smells bother her. Dim already looks like a ragged mess, he’s going to just keel over at some point taking care of 3 children. Sooner or later she’s going to need to at least pretend to be a functioning adult partner. What happens when one kid needs to here and the other needs to go there. Dim can’t be in multiple places at once.
D7865A97-4EAB-48DD-87F7-C4B752E80A41.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I just got home from work so haven’t caught up on the thread yet, but the clip of Jenn presenting J with his Big Brother shirt is absolutely sending me. The way she holds it up to him and doesn’t say anything, but he can’t even read!! She is so clueless.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm calling it now: Jackson will end up in daycare/pre-school by next Fall, and Lynn will no longer be working for them by the end of the year.

I know I can't say anything that hasn't already been said, but it's truly sickening these lying dickwads are being handed yet another blessing they will not value or honor. They have more than most ever will: a big, nice house in a safe and attractive neighborhood, money for tons of vacations, the opportunity to experience all sorts of events and places, healthy kid(s)... and they don't appreciate a single bit of it. I know life isn't fair, but ding dang.

Reactions: 30
I seriously hope they give Stanny Lean a raise (or have even asked her if she's okay being a pack mule, personal assistant, paid BFF, "educator", and now soon-to-be mother to 2 spoiled yet neglected babies). When they mentioned getting a giant new electric car they only mentioned Stanny as the other mom.

She better hope Dim doesn't keel over and die before she does. If he does, she'll make J¢ and Commodé Mo-ay take care of her. "Hey egg donor, better slap a pad on your undies today, you're about to bleed!"

Reactions: 12
A girl would be terrible for them to have if Jenn can't even track or think about her own cycle/periods. That girl will grow up and have a mother she can't even talk to about periods or available to give her pointers without it flaring up Jenn's anxiety. (It would be one thing if a mother wasn't in the picture and a girl only had a father around, I get that it happens for some girls.) If you are a girl as young as 10 or 11 going through a first period and your mom is right there and you can't even talk to them about it because they can't handle it? Ridiculous.

It amazes me that someone who advocates for women's reproductive rights can't even think about her own reproductive system or take responsibility for it. I really hope she works through that before having a daughter of her own, because that is a whole other level of dysfunction. It amazes me that she doesn't see anyone to get through this stuff, and Tim enables it time and time again.
Sad to say but I never learned about "girl things" from my mother. I had to learn from my girlfriends

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Insomnia kicked in, decided to see what I missed and...yeah, feeling like that scene in Community where everything's on fire right about now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jenn’s face when it turns out to be another boy….I seriously can’t with the crazy eyes. She looks like a total psychopath. I have no doubt that she’ll milk being pregnant for everything she can. Cleaning is now completely out of the question. It’ll either be too physically demanding or she’ll claim the product smells bother her. Dim already looks like a ragged mess, he’s going to just keel over at some point taking care of 3 children. Sooner or later she’s going to need to at least pretend to be a functioning adult partner. What happens when one kid needs to here and the other needs to go there. Dim can’t be in multiple places at once.
View attachment 1486621

I don’t feel sorry for Dim. Not anymore. I did at first when the Ginncubator had J¢ and Dim obviously did 99.9999% of the parenting. But, he knows what a useless piece of crap she is as mother (come on Dimmy, you know it’s true) and yet he still chose to have $pawn2. He deserves everything he gets. And if something does happen, and he does keel over, she is up tit creek.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Since we know she is actually knocked up again I'm really surprised that they didn't just wait and announce on the Wish cruise... There were lots of great ideas people threw out that would have probably gotten them way more views than this crappy announcement
I know...they are not even good at milking it. So they spend tens of thousands of dollars on cruises but use a 3 year old pregnancy test? They are so bizarre. I bet they are going to hire a nurse/nanny when the baby comes.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I don’t see Lyn working for them much longer. She is about to get married and will want her own family she doesn’t need to cater to the Tracker spawn

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t feel sorry for Dim. Not anymore. I did at first when the Ginncubator had J¢ and Dim obviously did 99.9999% of the parenting. But, he knows what a useless piece of crap she is as mother (come on Dimmy, you know it’s true) and yet he still chose to have $pawn2. He deserves everything he gets. And if something does happen, and he does keel over, she is up tit creek.
Oh, I certainly don’t feel bad for him. He created the beast and now has to deal with the consequences.

Came right here after watching the video. Infertility problems? Bullshit! Tim has totally lost his manhood, keeping track of the queen's periods. Wtf! Are his balls being keep in her purse! TMI in a big way!

Ginn keeps thanking everyone on Twitter. Will she claim someone is threatening her family again?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can't wait to hear the endearing name for this child. I swear if they call him Buddy one more time! WTH does J know his name? or think he has two names?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.