The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Timmy is too caught up on 3 rows. An F-150 Lightning is wide enough for 2 baby seats and stanny Lyn in the back seat and then you throw a cap on the bed to hall around the cubic tons of crap they need to go on a staycation 30 minutes away from their house. Of course try buying an F-150 Lightning without a huge dealer markup is another issue but they are loaded right?
Why three rows??

Front Row - Dim and Stanny
Middle Row - Miracle Prop #2 and DeJennerate
Third Row - Miracle Prop #1 (sorry Buddy your seasons didn't pan out, so they are going to focus on the reboot).

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Why three rows??

Third Row - Miracle Prop #1 (sorry Buddy your seasons didn't pan out, so they are going to focus on the reboot).
I laughed, but it's actually quite sad. I see poor J being left in the dust, especially if the new prop is a girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Why three rows??

Dim can just get the Electric F150, put Lynn and new Prop in the back, and J$ gets to ride in the bed of the pickup.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m guessing Dim also tells the doctors to send all results to his email since she never checks her own email and doesn’t bother following up with her doctors. She’s just a vegetable acting as an incubator for a fetus. My mind is blown at how absolutely useless she is. I just don’t know how it’s possible to be this incompetent at life and think it’s smart to being another human being into this world. These two can’t even pack for a 2-day staycation without making a whole big deal out of it. I don’t understand how they think they can deal with 2 kids, even with Stanny Lean and maybe another Stanny Mean and Night Nurse Jean. I’ve seen teen mothers show more competency than this oxygen-wasting greasy turd of a woman who is 80% fat and 20% fake laughs.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Why three rows??

Think of it as a TV show....once ratings start to fall they think bringing in a new character will help save them. Same motto for a slowly failing vlog. 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That's pretty much exactly it.

Tim: I asked Jenn if she had started her period yet.
Jenn: Was I supposed to? Cause Tim is the one who kind of keeps track of that. Cause if I do it, if I'm the one keeping track it gives me anxiety. So Tim has been keeping track.
I'm shocked she didn't have her paid BFF Lean doing this too! I hope Lean is asking for a pay increase! Knowing these two liars, they will keep popping out a "miracle" every 3 years. Gin will only be 42 in 3 years so it could happen. So, so, so sad for these kids who are nothing more than a paycheck to their parents. Makes me sad for J$ and 2$ thar they can't just be kids, always have to be traveling and performing :(

Reactions: 14
Conspiracy theory time….

The reason we haven’t seen Stanny Nanny Lynn Lean is because she’s actually pregnant with the demon replicant!!! 🤣🤣🤣🙀🙀🙀

so Jenn is just eating and eating and eating to get fatter to look pregnant when actually Stanny is actually a surrogate…which is why they picked someone who resembles Jenn, waddle and all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Why three rows??

Don't forget stanny #2, you know the will need another one to teach the new spawn.

Reactions: 8
Conspiracy theory time….

The reason we haven’t seen Stanny Nanny Lynn Lean is because she’s actually pregnant with the demon replicant!!! 🤣🤣🤣🙀🙀🙀

so Jenn is just eating and eating and eating to get fatter to look pregnant when actually Stanny is actually a surrogate…which is why they picked someone who resembles Jenn, waddle and all
Same thoughts...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
These two have NO idea that this is the real death of their YouTube careers they just announced. Together they have shown they are BARELY keeping it together to manage the life of one relatively normal child. A second child does not double the need, it exponentially grows (especially with a toddler that has yet to get fully toilet trained). There is NO free time unless you choose to pawn them off on the help, but even then THEY GROW UP and require different levels of support that actually get harder.

I feel so so so bad for those kids....parents with ALL the resources and free time, but none of the interest to do what's best for the kids only what THEY (the adults) want to do.

It's going to be a trainwreck and I don't think I can stomach watching it happen.....watching in real-time the emotional wreckage of ANOTHER human being.

Reactions: 29
Trackers: We're going to have a lot of Halloween videos this August!

Me: Please no, it's not Halloween season yet

Trackers: Actually, we're going to have a lot of pregnancy videos for the next 7 months!

Me: Can...can we go back to the Halloween stuff?

• Haha
Reactions: 52
I just can't with a woman pushing 40 who is "too anxious" to track her own bleeping period.

I mean. REALLY? If you're that anxious to do even THAT, then you need to see a bleeping psychiatrist already.

She could rant and rave about all the other tit she gets "anxious" about but...seriously... this is one that I've NEVER heard of - from ANYONE before.

A woman pushing 40 who is actively in the act of trying to get pregnant needs her bleeping husband to track her periods for her?

So what happens? She never gets cramps? She never gets spotting? She never gets sore breasts? She never gets cravings? She never notices ANYTHING about how her body changes during ovulation and / or before her period to know the signs?

She just goes to the bathroom one day and runs out to tell Timmy - "Red stuff came out! I'm soooo scared!!!"

duck YOU, JENN. You seriously are a disservice to women everywhere with your bullfuckingshit. 🖕 🖕 🖕
Thank you! You said what I wanted to say and am too flabbergasted to put into words. As someone who struggled with infertility before I had my children, I cannot wrap my mind around this at all. I will never believe anything she ever said about struggling to get pregnant now. If she can't track her own cycles, then there could be no way she knew if she ovulated before, tracked her ovulation signs, waking temps, or anything else. Unless she bleeping had Tim do all of that before, also, which would be unthinkable to me. I have more to say but have to step away from this right now because I am bothered too much by this. I really hope they get some real help because this is just unbelievable.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
"Where should we go on our babymoon?"

YOU'RE ON A PERMANENT VACATION. You spend half your lives at hotels or on ships! Oh my god.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Just spotted Timmy in Mk. He is taller than I thought he would be !
Do you mean that Tim left Jenn at home with Stanny as her only defense against the angry mob that has for sure formed on their front lawn protesting this pregnancy? :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Conspiracy theory time….

It's sad how plausible this actually sounds.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I don’t think I can cope with another 9 months of hearing Tim refer to “We” every time they talk about her being pregnant. “We are pregnant” “we think we’ve just had a contraction”

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Trackers: We're going to have a lot of Halloween videos this August!

Me: Please no, it's not Halloween season yet

Trackers: Actually, we're going to have a lot of pregnancy videos for the next 7 months!

Me: Can...can we go back to the Halloween stuff?
I’d even prefer to go back to hot dog videos

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow…so magical to go from being completely barren yOu gUyZzZzZzZz to adding to the family like that. Luckily their rabid fan base has the attention span (and IQ) of a fruit fly. I wonder if this baby will get a cool name like One Chainz, or Bandit II. Any bets on when Jenn will be back in that wheelchair like she was last time? I wonder if she’ll take it a step further and go on full bed rest for months on end. That seems more her speed.

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.