The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But hasn't she been doing a lot of drinking? How preganant is she?
She was noticeably not drinking in the Villains Lair video, which was shortly before July 4th. She also did not drink in the date/Boathouse/Cirque video.

Tim said she's due in March, so I think that makes her about 8 weeks right now?

Reactions: 11
Her fake laugh has gotten worse.

Its been awhile since I've seen a video but seriously....

Reactions: 10
Wow…so magical to go from being completely barren yOu gUyZzZzZzZz to adding to the family like that. Luckily their rabid fan base has the attention span (and IQ) of a fruit fly. I wonder if this baby will get a cool name like One Chainz, or Bandit II. Any bets on when Jenn will be back in that wheelchair like she was last time? I wonder if she’ll take it a step further and go on full bed rest for months on end. That seems more her speed.
Dude...she will be in a wheelchair by 5 months....I'm calling it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I haven’t watched these fuckers for months now but I just knew this was coming
‘We’ are pregnant….no, she is

Reactions: 16
Or just move. I could see them getting a new house. Ginn is popping out another kid for Dim and she will expect to be rewarded greatly for this. Her Real Housewife's ego needs a bigger house in an even more luxurious neighborhood. Another huge house for them never to be home in and collect cardboard and mice.
Golden Oak here they come!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
"Where should we go on our babymoon?"

YOU'RE ON A PERMANENT VACATION. You spend half your lives at hotels or on ships! Oh my god.
You should go to hell you dumb fucks. A BABYMOON IS FOR FIRST TIME PARENTS, SHITHEADS

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If you’re a 39 year old woman AND you’re actively trying to get pregnant AND you still can’t track your own menstrual cycle, you don’t deserve to procreate. If tracking your own period gives you anxiety to the point that you can’t deal with it, YOU NEED HELP, NOT ANOTHER CHILD.

I look forward to new folks joining tattle and I look forward to watching the channel implode, but I also feel like we’re witness to the prequel of a family gone terribly wrong. Guess the Slackers will have lots of home movies to watch as they wonder why Buddy is in juvie for trying to set Ft Pampers on fire, Buddina rips wings off the moths flying around their various trash piles, 600-lb Ginn yells for another plastic bottled spicy water from her permanent bed on the couch and Dim is completely bald, half blind and toothless, but “all in all, it’s a fantastic life!”

Guess he’s okay with continuing to pay other humans to watch his spawn and having 3 children to pay for. This is a train wreck you can see from hundreds of miles away. 🥴🗑🔥

The mice are celebrating the multiple high-rise cardboard towers that will be getting built in their neighborhood in a few months. Movin’ on up!!
I know someone else speculated awhile ago that Gin probably never wanted kids. Instead of owning up to it they made up the story about being infertile. I think Dim finally realized he might as well get something out of her and convinced her to stop taking birth control. They played off the infertile story because they knew the stans would eat that up. Dim probably promised Gin that he would raise the kid and not make her lift a finger. I think the nanny was Dim's concession for her to start trying for miracle 2$. The nanny is just reassurance that she would not have any part in the child rearing. Just my theory!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Theybare probably expecting the same reaction as they got with baby J.

But its not gonna be the same.... i have a feeling they will be disappointed they aren't being celebrated like they were the first time around.

Especially given this whole infertility charade

Yeah, I bet she'll end up on bed rest with this pregnancy. Gestational diabetes as well, for sure.
I bet, the wheel chair thing was exaggerated. And excuse for tim to push her around the parks.

Reactions: 15
I don't get the wheel chair thing... don't they usually schedule bed rest typically?
It'll be so the princess doesn't have to walk, it's nothing about doctor's orders. "It's so hard guyyzzZzzZzz."

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm only 3 minutes in but, as someone who dealt with actual infertility, I'm ready to punch them both. The first 3 minutes of this video has made it crystal clear that "we just can't have kids" was a complete and flat out lie. I mean, we all knew that already, but...

Wait--Tim keeps track of her period?!?!? What the actual duck kind of woman relies on her husband to keep track of when she gets her period????
Sending hugs. I can completely empathize. My husband and I have been trying the last 2.5-3 years and just recently made the decision to stop using medical assistance to try to further get pregnant. It is highly unlikely we will get pregnant on our own. Seeing that she already got pregnant after only announcing not that long ago that they were trying again definitely also proves to me that they never had true infertility issues.They are awful people.

Also, I posted above about how weird it was she avoided his kisses the other day…now I think it’s even MORE weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It'll be so the princess doesn't have to walk, it's nothing about doctor's orders. "It's so hard guyyzzZzzZzz."
Right!! She can barely walk now and that was before prop 2 entered the picture.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Hoping I've not taken anyone's idea...

The Tim Tracker #88 That Poor Child 2: Electric Boogaloo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
These two have NO idea that this is the real death of their YouTube careers they just announced. Together they have shown they are BARELY keeping it together to manage the life of one relatively normal child. A second child does not double the need, it exponentially grows (especially with a toddler that has yet to get fully toilet trained). There is NO free time unless you choose to pawn them off on the help, but even then THEY GROW UP and require different levels of support that actually get harder.

I feel so so so bad for those kids....parents with ALL the resources and free time, but none of the interest to do what's best for the kids only what THEY (the adults) want to do.

It's going to be a trainwreck and I don't think I can stomach watching it happen.....watching in real-time the emotional wreckage of ANOTHER human being.
Right, they were fortunate enough to have a healthy baby the first time. I truly hope the next baby is as healthy because if s/he has any type of concerns Dim would be left to deal with it all on his own. Gin would just be sitting there having a pity party for herself and doing nothing to help.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.