The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That dumb witch held up the big brother tshirt without telling him what it said just waiting for Buddy’s reaction. I know he’s a genius and all but get a clue.

And 😂 to Buddy thinking she ate the baby. She eats so much he even thinks she’d eat a baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
while I can’t stand The adult tt. I do hope the baby is healthy.
on non baby news. I learned more about Aulani from Kyle Pallo’s than the TT due to the fact that he was focused on just the food. 😂

Reactions: 12
i checked tattle this morning and when i just opened it now to 8 pages, i bleeping knew it. what a bleeping disaster. my heart hurts for jackson.

Reactions: 25
Watching them try to break the habit of calling everything "Buddy" will be fun

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Timmy is too caught up on 3 rows. An F-150 Lightning is wide enough for 2 baby seats and stanny Lyn in the back seat and then you throw a cap on the bed to hall around the cubic tons of crap they need to go on a staycation 30 minutes away from their house. Of course try buying an F-150 Lightning without a huge dealer markup is another issue but they are loaded right?

Reactions: 12
BINGO

I figured they would've waited until J$ was around 5 or 6 to try for baby 2 so they could pawn off a lot of the work in raising the kid on their first miracle prop.
They didn’t wait bc of their own ages. Dim will be 41 when this child is born and she will be 39. Time is running out.

She is going to get to bleeping huge, like to the point where it won’t be as funny. It’ll still be funny, but funny horrific.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They didn’t wait bc of their own ages. Dim will be 41 when this child is born and she will be 39. Time is running out.

She is going to get to bleeping huge, like to the point where it won’t be as funny. It’ll still be funny, but funny horrific.
I was thinking the same thing. She is going to be huge. I bet they don't wait near as long to get her a wheelchair to go to the parks this time.

Reactions: 16
At this point, though I don’t even watch them at all anymore, I look at it as a social experiment where I’m on the other side of the glass. I’ll probably get curious when those 2 kids both are old enough to somewhat have a grasp the world around them. My amazing girlfriend of many years and I never wanted kids, but we would talk a lot about how gross it is to put a camera on a child constantly, much less broadcast it to the world almost everyday...I can’t imagine not being sour if I had parents like that, probably around puberty. When we think of the ”truly famous” movie stars, and musicians, they are in the spotlight only when they must, and try to avoid it when they can…in the case of these two dolts they go the most unnatural, if not horribly cruel route.…prestige and fame….fortune and glory Doctah Jones. Basically…I really feel bad for those kids, they never will have a chance of what all of us had as a normal, private life.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If you’re a 39 year old woman AND you’re actively trying to get pregnant AND you still can’t track your own menstrual cycle, you don’t deserve to procreate. If tracking your own period gives you anxiety to the point that you can’t deal with it, YOU NEED HELP, NOT ANOTHER CHILD.

I look forward to new folks joining tattle and I look forward to watching the channel implode, but I also feel like we’re witness to the prequel of a family gone terribly wrong. Guess the Slackers will have lots of home movies to watch as they wonder why Buddy is in juvie for trying to set Ft Pampers on fire, Buddina rips wings off the moths flying around their various trash piles, 600-lb Ginn yells for another plastic bottled spicy water from her permanent bed on the couch and Dim is completely bald, half blind and toothless, but “all in all, it’s a fantastic life!”

Guess he’s okay with continuing to pay other humans to watch his spawn and having 3 children to pay for. This is a train wreck you can see from hundreds of miles away. 🥴🗑🔥

The mice are celebrating the multiple high-rise cardboard towers that will be getting built in their neighborhood in a few months. Movin’ on up!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Ginn admitted she couldn't keep track of it and would forget so that's why she assigned it to Dim.
She can't keep track of her bodily functions that happen regularly so "assigned to" Dim? How does she even function in life and she wants to keep spawning?
And if she thought she was going to die at 39 why was she trying to have kids?

Reactions: 17
I just can't with a woman pushing 40 who is "too anxious" to track her own bleeping period.

I mean. REALLY? If you're that anxious to do even THAT, then you need to see a bleeping psychiatrist already.

She could rant and rave about all the other tit she gets "anxious" about but...seriously... this is one that I've NEVER heard of - from ANYONE before.

A woman pushing 40 who is actively in the act of trying to get pregnant needs her bleeping husband to track her periods for her?

So what happens? She never gets cramps? She never gets spotting? She never gets sore breasts? She never gets cravings? She never notices ANYTHING about how her body changes during ovulation and / or before her period to know the signs?

She just goes to the bathroom one day and runs out to tell Timmy - "Red stuff came out! I'm soooo scared!!!"

duck YOU, JENN. You seriously are a disservice to women everywhere with your bullfuckingshit. 🖕 🖕 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Is the audio blown out for anybody else with this video? I can’t figure out if it’s my settings or theirs, it still sounded blown out when I turned it down so I’m suspecting it was them.

Anyway, I’m definitely surprised - I was fully team “not pregnant”! It’s weird to me that she was “so sad” about J’s pregnancy test blanking out over time. I don’t know if it would bother me if it was anybody else, because I can totally understand parents wanting to have keepsakes from pregnancy but with them it just feels like they wish they had some kind of souvenir to show from it. Wouldn’t having J be better than having the pregnancy test forever? What would they even do with it?

And I don’t even know what to say about Tim tracking her period for her. Lots to unpack with that information. Tim Tracker, indeed. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you’re a 39 year old woman AND you’re actively trying to get pregnant AND you still can’t track your own menstrual cycle, you don’t deserve to procreate. If tracking your own period gives you anxiety to the point that you can’t deal with it, YOU NEED HELP, NOT ANOTHER CHILD.
Jinx. ;) Just noticed your comment too.

Reactions: 8
Come on now, you know they'll either wait a week before her due date or pay someone else to do it.
I bet Lean's organization friend can help out. Unless Jenn scared her off too......or she got chased out by the mice that live there. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Come on now, you know they'll either wait a week before her due date or pay someone else to do it.
Or just move. I could see them getting a new house. Ginn is popping out another kid for Dim and she will expect to be rewarded greatly for this. Her Real Housewife's ego needs a bigger house in an even more luxurious neighborhood. Another huge house for them never to be home in and collect cardboard and mice.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.