The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was noticeably not drinking in the Villains Lair video, which was shortly before July 4th. She also did not drink in the date/Boathouse/Cirque video.

Tim said she's due in March, so I think that makes her about 8 weeks right now?
Why tell everyone at 8 weeks?Just wait.

Reactions: 22
I had to hate-watch most of the video on 1.5 speed because they both speak so childishly. I swear my middle school students sound more mature and use more advanced language than these two dingbats. It was so weird watching Tim stare into Jenn's soul whenever she spoke. It was like he was trying to psychically ensure that every word out of her mouth is correct. I don't get the sympathy for him, he's a control freak and he deserves all of her learned helplessness.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
OMG!!! THIS IS AMAZING NEWS!!!! BEST DAY EVER!!!!!! YOU GUYZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It’s true…I just found the TV remote down the back of the sofa! As for the TTT news…yeah, that sucks.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Yeah, I bet she'll end up on bed rest with this pregnancy. Gestational diabetes as well, for sure.
There is no way in duck she can handle what it takes to make sure baby is okay if she does get GD. I was already a diabetic when I got pregnant and I was militant about making sure my carbs were controlled. It also requires finger pricks AT LEAST 3x day (at least when I was pregnant - I know they have CGMs these days).

Reactions: 12
Why tell everyone at 8 weeks?Just wait.
Need them views....AND if it doesn't go well, sympathy views as BONUS (I hate having to put myself into their mindset that would think a poor result would be oddly beneficial to their channel)

Reactions: 10
I don't watch them but I do always remember them having smart watches, does she still have one? You can easily track your period on that, it's actually for the most part pretty accurate as well, having to have your man track something because you can is just a whole new level of lazyness, she honestly is a worthless useless slug

Reactions: 10
Think of it as a TV show....once ratings start to fall they think bringing in a new character will help save them. Same motto for a slowly failing vlog. 🤷‍♀️
It's Fonzie jumping the shark all over again.
EG6.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone want to fill me in?

View attachment 1485565
At the end of the video, Jenn starts sobbing about how she's struggled this year because her mom was 39 when she passed away and Jenn is hitting 39 soon. This is a real thing that women who have experience mother loss deal with. My mother was 37 when she died, I was 13. I'm 49 now. I'm supposed to feel empathy for Jenn because I have experienced what she is talking about, but I don't. I don't believe a damn word that comes out of that woman's mouth. Everything she does and says is calculated for views. She turns on the water works to get comments like that, she lives for the attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Cue the video about the mean unwell causing gestational diabetes in 5...4...3...2..1

Been out of the loop for awhile, has the Wish cruise happened yet? Because if it hasn't I'm sure someone will be complaining now about how she can't do anything and they'll need to do another cruise because of her pregnancy.

Tim Tracker 88: We're Having an Actual Real Baby Not Food Baby

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.