The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven't watched it yet....but seeing this..holy f*ck. First off...man was I wrong when I posted yesterday that she wasn't preggers. Secondly, if she can't even handle one kid..how the HELL is she going to handle 2??? Going from one to two kids was hard...and I worked! Oh hell...are we gonna hear about her sore nipples again?? Lord...I don't even know if I'll be able to hate watch them once that second one is born. I can hardly handle watching them now....all I do is scream at the TV when I do. I know I'll have more to say once I process all of this.

Tim Tracker #88: Oh hell no...not again.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I don’t want to sound like a bastard, but Jenn strikes me as the type after baby number 2 to claim she has postnatal depression just gain sympathy.

Edited: Of course, I hope the baby is healthy as can be and her lifestyle habits has no effect on it.

Reactions: 15
They already have an extra bedroom in the house which is doubling as a storage locker.
I know but they can't be bothered decluttering it when they have one child and a nanny. Suddenly they will now? 😂 Tim even said in the vlog a day ago that they needed to make more room in their house. Ft. Pampers is going to become Mount St. Pampers.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Me "Jenn Tracker is pregnant again"

Husband (who is the least cynical person I know) "are they not making money from Jackson any more?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I know but they can't be bothered decluttering it when they have one child and a nanny. Suddenly they will now? 😂 Tim even said in the vlog a day ago that they needed to make more room in their house. Ft. Pampers is going to be come Mount St. Pampers.
I think Fort Pampers is going to become Castle Pampers....the clutter will become unbearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They'll just make a 3 1/2 year old J$ share his crib with the new prop to save on space.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Will they leave the Tesla parked next to the rotting Volt once they get a new vehicle? It could be a vacation home for the mice.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
They'll just make a 3 1/2 year old J$ share his crib with the new prop to save on space.
Jackson will have no choice but to grow up drastically fast because the poor kid will be on his own the second that baby comes.

Reactions: 18
Tim is looking for a mini van, he might want to reserve that wheelchair instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I see Dim trying to get the Rivian R1S if they truly "need" a larger all electric car.

Reactions: 9
Well tit. Saw the news of their spawning on the TTT Fan FB page. Of course the stans are losing their minds. Some of their comments … geez they are insufferable.

I wonder what ailments they will pretend she has or the baby has to garner sympathy and views? And how far along will she be before she ends up in a wheelchair again.:rolleyes:
Guess they’ll really have to clean out that guest room now.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Live shot of the “unwell” stampede heading to their gated Lake Nona mice hostel:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.