The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim just said ā€œLook how thick that is. Thatā€™s a thick boy right thereā€

Unfortunately to a cheese roll and not to those Stans on that NSFW site.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So new vlog is up, Jinn has her rainbow rucksack, Dim is wearing his 4town shirt on.
I still feel uncomfortable seeing a 40yr old man in a kids boyband shirt.
šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
We were in the parks 4 days last week. Every time we saw a person with a 4town shirt, and there were many, my kids pointed out how it was a 12-15 year old girl and how Tim basically has the same taste in shirts as a teenage girl.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
We were in the parks 4 days last week. Every time we saw a person with a 4town shirt, and there were many, my kids pointed out how it was a 12-15 year old girl and how Tim basically has the same taste in shirts as a teenage girl.
I said months back, heā€™ll just transition to gain views.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
THEY ARE STILL WAITING FOR THEIR MAIN DISHESā€¦.

two empanadas is a main course HOLY duck

ā€œit was very airy but also denseā€
you stupid bleeping witch

Tim you are Bi-curiousā€¦you are definitely not Epicuriousā€¦.you refuse to eat anything that isnā€™t meat, cheese, and sweets

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Slackers go to Crumbl, get cookies, and don't even know what ingredients are in the cookies....

WHY IS IT SO HARD FOR THEM TO READ THE GOD DAMN MENU.

They get the Monster Cookie which has M&Ms, Chocolate Chips, Oatmeal, and Peanut Butter and Ginn takes a bite and is confused as to why there is Peanut Butter in there.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm only 5 minutes in and you can really tell how much they absolutely love not having J$ around them. They are gleeful.

Then, they eat, eat, eat....ok, our food just came out. What? You've been eating enough food for a meal this entire time. That wasn't your meal?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Tim ā€œhad to eatā€ the rest of Jennā€™s arepa because it was too much

SURE JENNšŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Tell me you read tattle Timā€¦at 7:35 he talks about how weird he sits in the car

also they talk about how relaxed they areā€¦of course because you have ZERO responsibility because the Stanny has your prop

Tim is so weird about being obsessed with the props percentile

JENN ONLY SLEEPS IN 30 MINUTES IN THE MORNING šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

they are absolutely giddy to be without the prop and telling each other they love each other šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Knowing how compulsive & anal he is, he probably had himself believing, "Oh we're the TTT's, everyone knows & loves us, they'll let us be deemed "first" cut." Bullshit!! Couldn't talk your way into changing their minds either.
Wouldnā€™t we all have liked to have been there to witness this scene!

They, particularly Tim, have been salivating, dreaming and talking about Buddy getting his hair cut at HB for over a year.

Tim: we would like to get my sonā€™s hair cut
CM : gladly

Tim: WE want the ā€œMy 1st Haircutā€ package!

The CM looks at J$ then turns back to Tim: Sorry, sir that is for children who have never had their hair cut before

Timā€™s face drops.
Then his eyes bulge and his face reddens: but this IS his first Disney haircut!

In the video Tim is seething and chokes on the word ā€œspecialnessā€ at 11:58

And look at the performance Jackson gives when they tell him to smile.
Teeth together, no joy in the eyes.
THAT is no organic, happy smile!
E7DB8013-E2A1-4720-B5CF-535F2982690C.jpeg
T

And THIS is what $2000+ will get you, Tim
9EBCB8C8-A194-4D3D-A745-3A92C18BD11B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Jenn: I'll sleep in for like 30 or 40 minutes after Tim and J$ get up. šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

This whole thing so far is tell me you read Tattle without saying you read Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Does that original 21K take into account who was watching during the live?? The Trackholes heydays are over, but they are still making more off of YT than they would if they took ā€œrealā€ jobs. These 2 are not cut out to work and grifting is easy for them. #homemovies
No.
That was just something I noticed after the LIVE was over and it had been posted for 6 hours.
I occasionally like to note things here to help us gauge if they are buying views.

Reactions: 8
"Why even throw that quarter of an inch in there?" -Tim, probably quoting Jenn from last night

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.