The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the nanny said she can only work weekdays that would explain their new "plan" of Dim only vlogging on weekdays and them doing Lives or Home Vlogs on the weekends. She just can't be left alone with the kid at all.
I would be mortified if I was at home all day and had to have a nanny to look after my one kid. She probably stays in bed until lunchtime after Dim let’s Lean in gets up as Lean puts him down for his 4 hour nap then does an hour or so tit editing whilst watching Bravo until Dim comes home to take over from Stanny. She’s one tit parent.

Reactions: 24
I would be mortified if I was at home all day and had to have a nanny to look after my one kid. She probably stays in bed until lunchtime after Dim let’s Lean in gets up as Lean puts him down for his 4 hour nap then does an hour or so tit editing whilst watching Bravo until Dim comes home to take over from Stanny. She’s one tit parent.
You'd think she'd want to make the most of the time she can spend with her miracle son!! She's so privileged!! He's still napping, do your editing then. He's getting older, give him something to amuse himself with in a safe area she can keep an eye on and teach him to entertain himself and develop independence. She could do 1/2 of that and she's setting up files etc with her doing editing whilst he's asleep. If she hauled ass out of bed at a reasonable time Tim could be home to take over for an hour when J awakes and she'd be done. She'd be better hiring a cleaner and pool service than a full time Nanny. What's the bet she's asked Dim for an entire household staff.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
So they are so worried about indoor dining and getting COVID before the cruise but they are not worried about Lyn in their house and where she might contract it?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
36k views for the live 🤣🤣🤣 they're dying on their arse 😂
😂 I saw it at 21K views after 6 hours up.
So gained 15K overnight.
For a channel that boasts 883K subscribers that’s only a 4.07% viewership ratio.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I think they had a lot of gnarly comments on the live. I was barely paying attention and could tell when they came across each one. I went on the chat specifically to see what got their attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So gained 15K overnight.
For a channel that boasts 883K subscribers that’s only a 4.07% viewership ratio.
Additionally.....

TTT averaged 79.91K views for the past week, which is a 9.04% viewer engagement.

Whereas PMM has a 51.47% viewer engagement.

note: I am only talking views to subscribers ratios.

TTT will still continue to put out crap and bring in more money than the average hard working 9 to 5 person. Because they post so many videos.

Let’s say they are in the $10 per 1K views range.
That’s $50 for every 5K views.
If they average 80K in views that is $800 for that one video!
$800 x 5 = $4,000 per week

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
TTT will still continue to put out crap and bring in more money than the average hard working 9 to 5 person.
YEP! For sure! As a teacher, it pisses me off that we have to spend so much of our own money in our classrooms if we even want basic supplies. (I could go on and on here, but I won't!) Yet, conversely, these vlogger idiots get luxury trips, hotels, gifts and meals given/gifted to them (yes, I chose this profession, and honestly, I mostly love it! totally not unhappy.....just a bit jealous maybe?)

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I’m thinking about having a shave at the Barbershop when I visit 😂
Legs, underarms, what? LOL LOL

They weren't allowed the "First Haircut" package, because it wasn't J$'s first ever haircut.
Knowing how compulsive & anal he is, he probably had himself believing, "Oh we're the TTT's, everyone knows & loves us, they'll let us be deemed "first" cut." Bullshit!! Couldn't talk your way into changing their minds either.

• Haha
  • Wow
So gained 15K overnight.
Does that original 21K take into account who was watching during the live?? The Trackholes heydays are over, but they are still making more off of YT than they would if they took “real” jobs. These 2 are not cut out to work and grifting is easy for them. #homemovies

Reactions: 5
I didn't watch a lot of the live but the part where they asked viewers what they wanted to see on the Wish that other vloggers hadn't covered already stunk of desperation to me.
Oh please, as if they would ever show anything unique and interesting. They really are delusional.

You'd think she'd want to make the most of the time she can spend with her miracle son!! She's so privileged!! He's still napping, do your editing then. He's getting older, give him something to amuse himself with in a safe area she can keep an eye on and teach him to entertain himself and develop independence. She could do 1/2 of that and she's setting up files etc with her doing editing whilst he's asleep. If she hauled ass out of bed at a reasonable time Tim could be home to take over for an hour when J awakes and she'd be done. She'd be better hiring a cleaner and pool service than a full time Nanny. What's the bet she's asked Dim for an entire household staff.
I have 3 kids all of the time When I have my children at home and need to get stuff done or have to take a phone call I give them some toys that they won’t get bored with after a couple minutes. We have those Dinos you can take apart like the prop has and my kids love them that’s something that will keep the younger 2 busy for at least 15/20 minutes and the oldest will take one apart, put it back together in about 3 minutes, then help the little ones if they need pointers. It baffles me that 1 “parent” can’t take care of 1 child, when there are parents out there that have multiple at a time and can handle it alone when needed!

Reactions: 13
Hooooome Clog, + shopping and eating.

Jenn instantly guffaws when Tim says the date. 🥴 I don't know if I can handle this during my lunch.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
So is Friday night view buying night? Always a much higher view on Friday. That middle week is odd, 2 days without stats so it may balance out a bit for that one, but in no way do these hikes correspond with decent releases. I suppose families could get together and binge a week on Friday nights but the other vloggers don't see the same pattern.

Screenshot_20220808_171803.jpg

Reactions: 9
This vlog just popped up for me and I clicked on it curious to see the difference in a starcruiser vlog with a toddler since the Slackers made it look so boring....what a difference! Of course the editing is great, but they are enthusiastic and you can tell their kid gets to have fun. They engage with her. It made me see just how bad and boring Tim's vlogs are. They both have had years to learn editing so they could be at this level. I still wouldnt do this Star Wars hotel because its not my thing, but these people actually made it look like there was alot going on then Tim's videos. Oh and I love that they travel the world with a toddler and don't need a nanny!

Reactions: 11
They might be making enough money to get by the now but I still think they are burning through savings to afford most of these trips, an all its going take is one medical emergency an it's all gone or a huge house expense, I doupt they have thought of putting money by for the future where as a work place would have been putting money into a pension for you as well

I feel like they think they can bank on J to keep them going in the future which is insane because I doupt people are going to want to watch a over privileged spoiled brat, but there's not going be much longer that people will watch them, the younger generation want to see the young hip influencers that's keeping up with the times, not two useless middle aged parents that can't even look after one kid an spend a whole vlog bitching about things, their time is running out an money will get drained even faster

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So new vlog is up, Jinn has her rainbow rucksack, Dim is wearing his 4town shirt on.
I still feel uncomfortable seeing a 40yr old man in a kids boyband shirt.
🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.