The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We need one of the BLAB Tattlers with the video skills to put together a video compilation of the Trackers bitching and complaining about Disney every single week. Such great Disney ambassadors. šŸ˜…
No idea who those guys are, but what pieces of sh!t getting a family thrown out of the park, because they objected to being filmed... I'm sorry but Disney need to get a grip of Vloggers -surely they should need some kind of licence or permit to film as they do, using Disney in a vlog to sell their 'merch', which will most probably be Disney influenced

Reactions: 16
Jenn pointing to the screen during the live show and saying, ā€œOh, no! We didnā€™t hear about thatā€, was their pre decided way to signal a comment needs deleteing- 1000%!! You donā€™t fool us!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Jenn pointing to the screen during the live show and saying, ā€œOh, no! We didnā€™t hear about thatā€, was their pre decided way to signal a comment needs deleteing- 1000%!! You donā€™t fool us!
You can always tell too. They do this squinting, pearl-clutching kind of jolt. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
His language would probably be way worse without Stanny Lynn. Before she started working for them J$ could only say "Uts dis?" Very soon after she started working his vocabulary increased. It's not that she's an amazing nanny but she's much better than his useless parents (the bar is very low).
The sad thing is, if the kid does have a speech impediment then he's got no chance at going to a speech therapist because we know those two cannot handle a schedule or show up on time for anything an god fobid he have a season scheduled for when they want to go into a park for a hour to force him on the "brown rolly costy" after having bribed him with balloons

I wouldn't be surprised if they out the blue suddenly said stanny nanny was trained as a speech therapist DiDnT wE TeLL YoU GuySssSSSsss ThAt just to try cover their asses that they cannot do anything for that childs wellbeing

By this age his speech should be very clear, my brother had a speech impediment an by age 2 we knew somthing wasn't right with his still babbling then by age 3 he was into a speech therapist, took a few years an he's fine now, it's only noticeable when he's tired

Reactions: 11
His language would probably be way worse without Stanny Lynn. Before she started working for them J$ could only say "Uts dis?" Very soon after she started working his vocabulary increased. It's not that she's an amazing nanny but she's much better than his useless parents (the bar is very low).
Well it's clear they don't talk to J$ they talk at him.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Well it's clear they don't talk to J$ they talk at him.
The best kids I have ever met are the daughters of my friend. He has talked to them like adults their whole lives.. They are incredibly active parents and there was a time where he was laid off from his position and got a very hefty severance pay. Instead of returning to the work force he used it to spend almost a year doing activities with his girls like fishing kayaking and tons of stuff outside.

Seeing him interact with them is exactly the opposite of Jackpot and it shows.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Hey guys! Iā€™m always trying to catch up with these threads but they go so fast Iā€™m still catching up on the last thread šŸ˜‚ just wanted to know why they couldnā€™t get the first hair cut at Disney? as I know nothing about it šŸ™ˆ sorry to derail the convo lol

Reactions: 4
Hey guys! Iā€™m always trying to catch up with these threads but they go so fast Iā€™m still catching up on the last thread šŸ˜‚ just wanted to know why they couldnā€™t get the first hair cut at Disney? as I know nothing about it šŸ™ˆ sorry to derail the convo lol
They couldn't get he first haircut package because the kid is old and clearly it wasn't his first haircut.. Unless you're asking if they weren't the first to get he haircut there in general, there was a child of CMs that had a haircut before the shop officially opened back up.

Reactions: 8
They weren't allowed the "First Haircut" package, because it wasn't J$'s first ever haircut.

The first hair cut package is for a literal first hair cut. Theyā€™d already had the money makerā€™s hair cut prior to the barber shop reopening, so he wasnā€™t eligible.

Reactions: 12
Thank you guys for the info! I wasnā€™t aware it had to be the literal first ever hair cut just thought it was first hair cut at Disney type of thing. Hahaha idiots! If thatā€™s the rule then what did they expect šŸ˜‚ probably a full red carpet event šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
I didn't watch a lot of the live but the part where they asked viewers what they wanted to see on the Wish that other vloggers hadn't covered already stunk of desperation to me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Definitely put in a complaint to YOUTube, requesting that the video be taken down. That's the way the "Plaid Hero" got the video he and his child were in taken down from Best Life and Beyond's channel, giving them a strike.

Here's the funniest parody video of of the "Columbia Incident" for anyone who may have missed it. Courtesy of @Cap'n John Dee. šŸ˜‚

That is some great editing All of these theme park vloggers are grifters, the Plaid Hero just stated the obvious. The comment cards he/she put up during the beginning of the video hit the nail on the head. All WDW needs to do is shut down the big vloggers like TTT, ATW, Kyle, JoJo, WDW Couple, BLAB, etc using the blurb about not being able to film for ā€œmonetary gainā€ would be enough to put a damper in these grifters lifestyle. #homemovies

I didn't watch a lot of the live but the part where they asked viewers what they wanted to see on the Wish that other vloggers hadn't covered already stunk of desperation to me.
Weā€™d like to see them not stuff their faces. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
One of their 2 Wish cruises is booked such that dinner at EnchantƩ will interfere with their rotational dining and cause them to miss out on one of those dining rooms. Which, if there are three, seems like a 3-night at least for one of them.
AJ was saying their Enchante dinner took 4 hours!! Jenn will be in her bleeping element whilst Tim will be sat there wanting hut dogs but pretending he understands what's going on!

Does the US have rules on flying when pregnant? Here you're recommended to only fly middle trimester. Not that it bothers this pair of wank socks. They must have flown early with J$ if that Mickey photo was at Aulani.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. I wonder if he is talking about our resident UO team member? Wow, @Devilchild-03 didnā€™t know you had so much power @UO! While youā€™re at it, can you exclude them for the media preview. Everyone here would thank you šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Busted! How did he figure it out? I purposely waited for Tim to visit UO(waited day and night) and then I heard SE and other vloggers were coming the next day so I asked Universal Creative to work overnight so all the other vloggers before Tim could vlog it. Watch out I might come for the burgers and hot dogs next! Seriously though Tim, the world doesnā€™t revolve around you, Cupcake

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I broke down and watched some of the live show and someone asked why Lean didnā€™t go with them on the Contemporary staycation. Gin disappointingly said itā€™s because she doesnā€™t work on weekends.

That weekend really highlighted what worthless parents they are. Ok, every day does. But I wonder how much worse off Buddy would be if she werenā€™t around.

And these live videos just reinforce how useless they are as travel vloggers. I canā€™t count how many questions they answered with ā€œI donā€™t knowā€ or ā€œI canā€™t rememberā€.
If the nanny said she can only work weekdays that would explain their new "plan" of Dim only vlogging on weekdays and them doing Lives or Home Vlogs on the weekends. She just can't be left alone with the kid at all.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.