The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg can you imagine just sitting in your Tesla in a parking lot talking about your crappy posture, your height, lifetime movies, and food? I remember sitting in my car with friends shooting the breeze and getting high and talking about pointless tit as a *teenager*, but nowadays I, you know, run errands like a normal adult who has an agenda and limited time and other responsibilities to take care of.
It's worse than that. Imagine sitting in your Tesla in a Target carpark complaining about the most mundane tit while having two Disney cruises lined up and acting like life is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo tough. Then somehow spawning a cult and being thrown freebies left and right for being their bland, grifting everyday selves.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Omg can you imagine just sitting in your Tesla in a parking lot talking about your crappy posture, your height, lifetime movies, and food? I remember sitting in my car with friends shooting the breeze and getting high and talking about pointless tit as a *teenager*, but nowadays I, you know, run errands like a normal adult who has an agenda and limited time and other responsibilities to take care of.
Were they stalling to avoid going home to $JProp....as long as they are in the parking lot they are still "out running errands"?

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Thank goodness Lynn doesn't work on weekends.
I'm happy she set some boundaries.
I am really sad how Tim and Jenn don't want to spend any time with Jackson. No one should have kids if they aren't excited to be with them.
My prediction of how a second kid would play out: they will bring the baby with them while he/she is still portable and easy to hold/carry. Jackson will stay home with Lynn.
Once the baby becomes a toddler they will pawn both off on Lynn until she becomes a nanny and preschool/homeschool teacher.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Wouldn’t we all have liked to have been there to witness this scene!

They, particularly Tim, have been salivating, dreaming and talking about Buddy getting his hair cut at HB for over a year.

Tim: we would like to get my son’s hair cut
CM : gladly

Tim: WE want the “My 1st Haircut” package!

The CM looks at J$ then turns back to Tim: Sorry, sir that is for children who have never had their hair cut before

Tim’s face drops.
Then his eyes bulge and his face reddens: but this IS his first Disney haircut!

In the video Tim is seething and chokes on the word “specialness” at 11:58
I jumped to that in the video. He was DRIPPING with sarcasm with he said that!!! 🤣
I'm loving how all these CM's are standing up to him. Making them exit rides when they notice the kid is scared, saying no to the special 1st Haircut package, B list media at best.
In regards to speculation on incoming $$$...I think they are blowing through what they have trying to revive their tired channel. And I don't think they are pulling in 4k/week. Especially with all the vloggers saying the overall pay is noticeably lower. Ad blockers and lack of view compared to subscribers say a lot. They are too old, obese and tired looking to appeal to the younger or the hipster crowd. They already have to limit where they go and what they do because the kid "gets in the way".

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Ginn, you can't pretend to be "soooo busy" but then loiter in Home Goods and Marshalls and Target and then BACK to Home Goods and Lowe's while fondling every single piece of merchandise. Which is it?? This is what you got a Stanny Lean for right? So you can go on shopping trips with your fake-boy-band-tshirt-wearing greasy husband who wipes his grease on pillows and gets boners from stuffing his face with every imaginable greasy buttery beige processed meat product available to buy and eat.

Thank goodness for this vlog, I'm so glad we know what Ginn uses to wash herself with now. 🙄

Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 10.54.55 AM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Nah...that's what they are like when they have no kid to worry about. Happy, joyful, intimate....time with $JProp for these two assholes is all anxiety, misery, whining
They were all lovey dovey standing in their kitchen inhaling cookies and the prop was there begging them to help with his plants

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Thank goodness Lynn doesn't work on weekends.
I'm happy she set some boundaries.
I am really sad how Tim and Jenn don't want to spend any time with Jackson. No one should have kids if they aren't excited to be with them.
My prediction of how a second kid would play out: they will bring the baby with them while he/she is still portable and easy to hold/carry. Jackson will stay home with Lynn.
Once the baby becomes a toddler they will pawn both off on Lynn until she becomes a nanny and preschool/homeschool teacher.
It won't be Lynn, they don't keep people in their lives around that long. Narcissistic people tend to drive people away.

If they were really worried about COVID, they'd be wearing N95s. They have the money. That's what I wear when I go shopping. Even a surgical mask would be better than that useless fabric mask they're sporting. They have got to be the stupidest people ever. At this rate they'll have COVID every month until better vaccines are available.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Additionally.....

TTT averaged 79.91K views for the past week, which is a 9.04% viewer engagement.

Whereas PMM has a 51.47% viewer engagement.

note: I am only talking views to subscribers ratios.

TTT will still continue to put out crap and bring in more money than the average hard working 9 to 5 person. Because they post so many videos.

Let’s say they are in the $10 per 1K views range.
That’s $50 for every 5K views.
If they average 80K in views that is $800 for that one video!
$800 x 5 = $4,000 per week
I bet that is a good estimate. After taxes it is about $2,500 or a bit more. Which is not a bad chunk of change but they have to do their own retirement savings (no 401K or pension plan for them) and medical. If they are smart they are insured for business loss and loss of income plus they have to pay a Nanny. All that (even if they don’t do it all as they should) really eats into that cash flow. If you look at the channel’s viewer trends over the last year or so they are down at least 50% in monthly views. My guess is their income stream is 40% to 60% of what it was at their height three years ago in views.

They are not on the point of starving by any stretch. It appears they were smart and paid off the house and cars pretty quickly which is always a bonus. Yet, less income is always bad. I am sure they just obsess over their views as someone in their position almost has to do. I do think a lot of the relentless high end trips and hiring a Nanny were justified as investing in the channel to increase quality so their views stopped dropping. (People will want to tune into a Villa at the Contemporary and the Nanny will give Jen more time to perfect the editing process.) It appears to have failed since they really did not improve quality and relentless high end travel gets boring.

Maybe with other income streams that are left out of the above the actually cash is greater, but I suspect the percentage of drop off is still in the same realm. All of which to say is I don’t expect them to need to run out and get regular jobs soon, or that the channel will implode by Christmas. However, things are not great with the channel, and I am sure any mid to longer range plans they had are being altered to fit the emerging fiscal reality. If things continue in this general direction in two or three years they might suddenly being moving away from Orlando. Saying its find a better location to raise Jackson, but in reality to save money. The Nanny is let go and other cost cutting measures abound.

Beyond them turning into crummy boring people hawking their kid for sweet, sweet money tick-tock is pulling away views. They are getting old and frumpy so their youth viewership is going to fade out. Who wants to see an ersatz Mom and Dad running around the parks? Their peer viewership gets board or moves on to other people and vloggers. There are plenty to choose from these days. They have pissed off Universal and DIsney enough they don’t want to do them favors. It’s all not great.

Edit:

I also think once the channels shrinks to where Tim gets a job since it makes sense for the benefits and the dependable income they will probably try and hide it for a bit. Either they will a lot of really, really half assed material all shot on the weekend to keep up the daily vlogging. Or announce they are switching to four a week since doing it daily for whatever excuse is just getting too hard. At some point the job will come out and they will have some new reason they will make up. I don’t expect it anytime soon but three or five years? I could see it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Dudes…

I feel like this witch is pregnant…they are so grossly loving in this vlog🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Life has gotten in the way of paying close attention to the Snackers. When is the last time she drank on camera, ate seafood or clearly drank a caffeinated beverage?

I’m also beginning to think she is pregnant. Don’t ask me why, but something has been off.

I think this time they are actually doing the right thing and not telling the internet at 6 weeks like they did with J$. It also would not surprise me if they did whatever the process is to choose the gender so Ginn gets her mini-me. I mean, more power to them. I’d rather they spend their easy-earned money on that than $40,000 Roy Disney Suite cruises.

Reactions: 7
"I wish they had cookie flavors" says the bloated witch who bought 4 cookies anyway and already had strawberry shortcake for dessert after having an empenada, cheese roll and arepa. Sincerely, your neck and chin becoming one shows you don't need to be eating any more cookies.
Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 11.04.04 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 11.04.31 AM.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Why does she have to ask "do you looooove it?" for every piece of tit pointless thing they buy the golden child? Especially when he usually doesn't even know what it is yet or what it does. Is he ever allowed to say, "no Jennifer, I bleeping hate it"? It doesn't bode well to buy pointless material things and then train the child to to "loooooove" whatever junk they bring home. Buying the kid things is how they think they are displaying love and affection. I'm sure that'll work out juuuuuust great when the kid hates them anyway and they're like "but we got you everything! How can you be so ungrateful!!"

• Heart
Reactions: 17
If they are smart they are insured for business loss and loss of income
😳 I was not aware of such insurance existing!

Wow, getting insured for being lazy, entitled and out of touch with their audience causing their views to drop AND they still get PAID!!

What is this insurance called?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ginn, you're trying WAY too hard with your faux concern "oh my gosh you're getting crumbs all over MY floor!!!"

The mice will eat the crumbs anyway or J$ will pick up the crumbs with the bottom of his socks. Let's not pretend you've ever thought about mopping or sweeping. Also, you have a damn roomba that works overtime.

That poor inflated flamingo is still there but now getting crushed by more junk.
Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 11.22.34 AM.png

"I think it's totally fine for me and my manchild husband to talk with our mouths full of cookie because we are uncivilized cunts!"
Screen Shot 2022-08-08 at 11.21.45 AM.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Yeah, Jenn's story about how she stays up late working but says not recently (so you admit you aren't working but just staying up, got it), and Tim lets her sleep an extra 30 or 40 minutes after J gets up.... 🤣🤣

More like she sleeps in a minimum of 4 hours after J wakes up. The amount of times the videos have started without her and she only appears around lunch time 😂
Seriously what would she do if she didn’t have a nanny AND a stay at home husband?
oh but we can’t forget that sometimes TIM IS GONE FOR A LONG TIME AT THE PARKS. LIKE MAYBE 4-5 HOURS!!!
wow you delusional witch, do you realise that most people work ALL day? She needs a reality check and a slap across her fat cheek

• Haha
  • Heart
Dudes…

I feel like this witch is pregnant…they are so grossly loving in this vlog🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
I thought she was back in PMM Villains video. She just had that "look" to me and her boobs made me think that as soon as I saw her. Who knows...either that or she just gained weight. I remember when I was pregnant, I could always feel it in my boobs first 😂 .

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.