The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For 2 idiots who are so clearly concerned about projecting the “we’re so high and mighty above all others” image, they have got to be the laughing stock of the vlogging community, especially from others who have kids. It would be one thing, MAYBE, if she had some major physical handicap…but her only physical handicap is excessive eating. I would be so mortified to have a nanny with us everywhere we went.

Bojos…you are not bleeping celebrities!! You are not important above others!! And you’re kid is certainly no genius!!

(Hope all the exclamation points helped them read that)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tim says “they didn’t even have pumpkin beer”

why do you care Tim?? Mr. I’m better than everyone because I don’t drink

Also now apparently target is sabotaging them because they’re putting out their Halloween stuff after their visit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh, Dim isn’t wearing a mask in the thumbnail in Homegoods. So inconsistent.
Oh, don't you worry. 🥴 It was on inside.

1659977958149.png

ALSO -

Tim: "We did it. We found Christmas stuff."
Jenn: "hah har hah... oh, they're little Fall deers."
Tim: "Those are mice."

🤦‍♀️

1659977795384.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ummm why do I get the feeling Skinny & Fatty weren’t happy with Jackson’s haircut so they decided to cut it a bit more?
Seriously? A professional hairstylist/barber employed by Disney would not cut it unevenly.

9BA79665-BBE7-4742-9FA2-1CDD3ADB1019.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Yeah, Jenn's story about how she stays up late working but says not recently (so you admit you aren't working but just staying up, got it), and Tim lets her sleep an extra 30 or 40 minutes after J gets up.... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ummm why do I get the feeling Skinny & Fatty weren’t happy with Jackson’s haircut so they decided to cut it a bit more?
Seriously? A professional hairstylist/barber employed by Disney would not cut it unevenly.

View attachment 1482895
It would be cut wispy in the front like that for 2 reasons:
First, so when you style it to the side it lays nicer across the head.
Second, so when you choose not to style it he doesn’t look like Lloyd Christmas.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Second, so when you choose not to style it he doesn’t look like Lloyd Christmas.
Seems the left side has a big chunk missing!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Like layers for dudes right?

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why they feel so compelled to eat every bleeping thing they buy. I'd get it in someone who doesn't frequent the parks and isn't as loaded - given Di$ney prices and all, could be seen as a waste - but these two constantly project this image of rolling in [sh]it and go virtually every day so I just...no-one has a gun to your head, you don't NEED to share one another's plates and finish everything off. Jaysus.

Reactions: 9
If you have time to go to Home Goods for shits and giggles to go Halloween shopping in the middle of the week and day in AUGUST, you have time to:

- pay your taxes on time
- clean your house
- evict the Ft Pampers mice
- take care of your grass
- get back in touch with the stupid home organizer lady to get your garage organized
- get back in touch with whoever is supposed to be designing your new tshirts
- shower
- meal plan
- freeze fruit
- practice driving around the neighborhood
- take some grammar lessons

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Omg can you imagine just sitting in your Tesla in a parking lot talking about your crappy posture, your height, lifetime movies, and food? I remember sitting in my car with friends shooting the breeze and getting high and talking about pointless tit as a *teenager*, but nowadays I, you know, run errands like a normal adult who has an agenda and limited time and other responsibilities to take care of.

Reactions: 12
Dudes…

I feel like this witch is pregnant…they are so grossly loving in this vlog🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
Nah...that's what they are like when they have no kid to worry about. Happy, joyful, intimate....time with $JProp for these two assholes is all anxiety, misery, whining

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.