The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So let's recap what these two clowns discussed and/or implied today about Disney:

-Custodians just go around by themselves doing whatever they want.
-Pop Century is crawling with bed bugs
-Lots of people are getting their strollers and car seats stolen in the parks
-The Wish doesn't have elevators where the Trackers and their stans, all experienced engineers apparently, think they should be
-The parks are just too hot to visit for any length of time and Jenn said there are bright red, sweaty babies miserable inside: she feels "so bad" for them because they don't all leave after a few hours and nap the afternoon away and eat multiple meals in their deluxe resort, but make those babies stay in the sweltering heat all day.
-Disney doesn't open Garden Grill for breakfast because they don't have enough people working - the irony of these two saying anything about that.
Jenn is terrified of getting monkeypox from hotel sheets...but Tim told her he can smell bleach on them.
They don't eat indoors because--covid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Jenn is terrified of getting monkeypox from hotel sheets...but Tim told her he can smell bleach on them.
They don't eat indoors because--covid.
That's new to me, is it normally for places to wash sheets in bleach 🤨 if anything shouldn't the bleach be coming from the cleaners doing the bathroom an floors? I'd imagine the sheets would be done in the industrial washers an on a very high heat

We didn't even use bleach to wash the laundry in the care home an you can imagine just what we had to clean off sheets, clothes, blankets an everything else

Reactions: 11
I have a lot to catch up on as we've just come back from our 8 day trip to WDW.

We were at MK on the 31st but sadly did not see Dim & Gin as I was making sure my kid was having fun and doing everything he wanted to do. I'm a terrible parent like that 🤷‍♀️

Ended up seeing quite a few other vloggers including Adam Hattan and Kyle Pallo :sick: which my entire family ended up in the background at one point. You can see me explaining to my husband who he is and what a whiny little witch he is :ROFLMAO: which brings me to my next question - how do I get the video taken down or report that my kid is in it and I don't approve? Not only did we end up in that one but in live stream for Ear to Ear Magic that day as well. WTF? AK was crawling with them that day.

• Sad
Reactions: 21

We were at MK on the 31st but sadly did not see Dim & Gin as I was making sure my kid was having fun and doing everything he wanted to do. I'm a terrible parent like that 🤷‍♀️

Ended up seeing quite a few other vloggers including Adam Hattan and Kyle Pallo :sick: which my entire family ended up in the background at one point. You can see me explaining to my husband who he is and what a whiny little witch he is :ROFLMAO: which brings me to my next question - how do I get the video taken down or report that my kid is in it and I don't approve? Not only did we end up in that one but in live stream for Ear to Ear Magic that day as well. WTF? AK was crawling with them that day.
Haven't done it but I believe you go through youtube themselves, I think it's maybe through the report option then under infringes my rights, if you are clearly identified then am sure they have to take it down if you state no permission to be filmed was given, but if you aren't clearly identified in it then I've heard from others say YT won't bother removing it

Reactions: 7
I'm surprised they have 3 videos edited and ready to go. Is there a 'holiday' looming?

@HereForTheT3a22 Congrats on the 10K! Thats not a bad time either. 🏃‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Maybe when she’s bored one day, Lyn could teach J$ how to report YouTube videos that he’s appeared in without personal consent?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How many Covid jabs do kids get in Florida? It’s two here in uk ..

jenn said he’s had his second jab then Dim said he needs another jab?
So neither one of these “parents” have either googled the requirements for the vaccine on their Golden Child nor remember how many times they had to pack the car for Jackprop to get his booster?? How ridiculous is that?? #homemovies

Reactions: 10
which brings me to my next question - how do I get the video taken down or report that my kid is in it and I don't approve? Not only did we end up in that one but in live stream for Ear to Ear Magic that day as well. WTF? AK was crawling with them that day.
Via YouTube.

Search Google for Youtube Help, privacy complaint report.

Unsure if there’s an opportunity to explain, you do not feel comfortable contacting the creator first and simply want YouTube to handle it.

Reactions: 6
What did they do as jobs before you tube? I have only just started watching them, but their life is a constant holiday they are lucky in that respect, but i would be sick of Disney.

Reactions: 4
What did they do as jobs before you tube? I have only just started watching them, but their life is a constant holiday they are lucky in that respect, but i would be sick of Disney.
Tim worked as some kind of maintenance man at the Orlando science center.. Jenn was some kind of low lever management in a retail store.. I'm sure some knows exactly what these assholes did before but it was most likely an honest living.. Jenn definitely lucked out though, seems like she manipulated Dim into letting her edit their home movies for a living while he still worked full time

Reactions: 11
That's new to me, is it normally for places to wash sheets in bleach 🤨 if anything shouldn't the bleach be coming from the cleaners doing the bathroom an floors? I'd imagine the sheets would be done in the industrial washers an on a very high heat

We didn't even use bleach to wash the laundry in the care home an you can imagine just what we had to clean off sheets, clothes, blankets an everything else
I agree, that's why I mentioned it. I've stayed at many, many hotels in my years and I've never smelled bleach on the actual sheets. Sometimes, there is a residual cleaner smell in the room, but not the sheets.

Reactions: 10

I actually think Adam is a fantastic vlogger and cares about his work, he doesn't rinse it for all it's worth unlike TTT. I think going to these parks you know the chances of filming/ on site filming ect. You should have just turned around, it's not as if anyone is watching it to go 'omg theres that random person from tattle life'...

Reactions: 8

Hate to say it but i don't think YouTube gives a duck about your privacy.

From their T&C:
What does uniquely identifiable mean?

To be considered uniquely identifiable, there must be enough information in the video that allows others to recognize you. Note that just because you can identify yourself within the video, it does not mean you're uniquely identifiable to others. A first name without additional context or a fleeting image, for example, would not likely qualify as uniquely identifiable.

You can try reporting it, hit the 3 dots on the right (on desktop) and report - "infringes my rights"

Reactions: 5
Yeah full of tit. They won’t eat in a restaurant because you can’t have a kid with bluey on at the table pissing off the other customers. That’s my thinking anyway. And one of them is lying about jackpots jab.
My son is J’s age and it is 3 jabs with Pfizer, at least at this age. The last one is like 2 months after the second one. It’s a long process. I don’t like defending them but it is true.

Reactions: 9
I agree, that's why I mentioned it. I've stayed at many, many hotels in my years and I've never smelled bleach on the actual sheets. Sometimes, there is a residual cleaner smell in the room, but not the sheets.
If I don’t smell bleach in a hotel room I take it as a sign it wasn’t thoroughly cleaned and start inspecting it 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 6
So I guess Sea World also has an employee that's sabotaging the Trackers? #timisafuckwad #lyingsackofcraptrackers

2022-08-07 (2).jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm surprised they have 3 videos edited and ready to go. Is there a 'holiday' looming?

@HereForTheT3a22 Congrats on the 10K! Thats not a bad time either. 🏃‍♀️
Thank you so much! I legitimately went from pretty much couch potato to doing a 10k in just over a month! I feel pretty proud just getting my tit together! Thank you for the kudos 💕💕💕💕

I feel like the cruise is upon us…I am shocked to hear she has “3 vlogs on deck”

• Heart
  • Haha
I actually think Adam is a fantastic vlogger and cares about his work, he doesn't rinse it for all it's worth unlike TTT. I think going to these parks you know the chances of filming/ on site filming ect. You should have just turned around, it's not as if anyone is watching it to go 'omg theres that random person from tattle life'...
I actually agree about Adam, the face was for Kyle. It's also my choice and prerogative to not want to be in some random person's video. I completely understand the chance of being videoed but not when my child can be clearly seen and someone is making money off it. And it has nothing to do with being a person from Tattle. Believe it or not, that's not how I identify myself as a person :rolleyes:

Hate to say it but i don't think YouTube gives a duck about your privacy.

From their T&C:
What does uniquely identifiable mean?

To be considered uniquely identifiable, there must be enough information in the video that allows others to recognize you. Note that just because you can identify yourself within the video, it does not mean you're uniquely identifiable to others. A first name without additional context or a fleeting image, for example, would not likely qualify as uniquely identifiable.

You can try reporting it, hit the 3 dots on the right (on desktop) and report - "infringes my rights"
You are probably right but it doesn't mean I can't try.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.