The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is some research out there that bicycling over a certain amount of time each week may lead to low sperm counts.
not sure if that was really involved with theirs but I did look it up
I looked it up too because that seemed like a strange thing for the dr to say. The sites I found said it has to be excessive, like two or more hours a day. I really cannot see him spending that much time on one especially in that Florida heat. Or maybe he just takes his bike out and hangs out a Starbucks or something and just tells Gin he’s been biking. I can see him making excuses to get away from her.

Well, that was before the baby and his renewed looooovvvveeee for her of course.

Reactions: 11
Ok so he keeps track of when her period is? Cause she can’t? That’s weird as hell.
Yep.

It's not funny. It's not cute.

It's ridiculously absurd. Pushing 40 and "anxious" and afraid of her period...while she's supposedly actively trying for infertile miracle #2.

There's true anxiety...and then there's bullshit.

duck you, Jenn.

🖕 🖕 🖕

• Heart
Reactions: 36
A girl would be terrible for them to have if Jenn can't even track or think about her own cycle/periods. That girl will grow up and have a mother she can't even talk to about periods or available to give her pointers without it flaring up Jenn's anxiety. (It would be one thing if a mother wasn't in the picture and a girl only had a father around, I get that it happens for some girls.) If you are a girl as young as 10 or 11 going through a first period and your mom is right there and you can't even talk to them about it because they can't handle it? Ridiculous.

It amazes me that someone who advocates for women's reproductive rights can't even think about her own reproductive system or take responsibility for it. I really hope she works through that before having a daughter of her own, because that is a whole other level of dysfunction. It amazes me that she doesn't see anyone to get through this stuff, and Tim enables it time and time again.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Since we know she is actually knocked up again I'm really surprised that they didn't just wait and announce on the Wish cruise... There were lots of great ideas people threw out that would have probably gotten them way more views than this crappy announcement

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A girl would be terrible for them to have if Jenn can't even track or think about her own cycle/periods.
Could you imagine being a teen age girl and having your dad keep track of your period because it makes your mom anxious? My daughters are pretty open about their periods in front of my husband but I think they would die if they had to ask them when they were due or if they were late.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh and I absolutely think Jenn is still a bleeping tit mom and absolutely does not deserve having children but that being said I hope they are more attentive and just overall better parents to Prop #2

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yep.

It's not funny. It's not cute.

It's ridiculously absurd. Pushing 40 and "anxious" and afraid of her period...while she's supposedly actively trying for infertile miracle #2.

There's true anxiety...and then there's bullshit.

duck you, Jenn.

🖕 🖕 🖕
Well days are hard. She can't remember when Christmas is so how can she be expected to remember something that has been happening monthly for 25+ years 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im sorry but can we talk about how riding a bike causes infertility?! What a shameful thing to say to all those who truly suffer from infertility! It took her awhile yes, but thats a side effect of birth control…they never attempted IVF and now wooowza she can have 2 kids in 2 years! They need to stop talking about infertility and bicycles!
Sorry, I didn’t watch the pregnancy announcement video - I don’t watch any of their videos anymore - but did they really say something about infertility and his (I assume) stationary bicycle??

Reactions: 8
I’ve had some time to think about this more.

First, I haven’t watched the vlog, but if Dim really did make a comment about just relaxing to make it happen then they just further admitted they faked infertility and never did “all the sciencey stuff”. That’s legitimately the most unhelpful and dismissive piece of advice you can give to a couple suffering from infertility. They’d know that if they actually experienced it.

Second, my son was loud, colic and only slept if he was being held from the minute he was born. I was in a complete fog those first several months. They really lucked out with J$. He always appeared to be such a good sleeper and an easy going baby. Now they’ll be 3 years older and are much more unhealthy this time around. If this baby is even remotely difficult compared to J, I truly believe they’ll not be able to cope, especially Dinnerfer. How awful must it feel to know so many unwell expect you to fall apart and fail.

Reactions: 19
Sorry, I didn’t watch the pregnancy announcement video - I don’t watch any of their videos anymore - but did they really say something about infertility and his (I assume) stationary bicycle??
Yes, their “doctor” told him to stop riding a bicycle and to choose something else which is why he now runs!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well ding dang, now she *really* has no chance of fitting in her flapper costume!

• Haha
  • Heart
All this talk about bicycles....

Till the birth they can be referred to as Jackpot and Propsicle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
It amazes me that someone who advocates for women's reproductive rights can't even think about her own reproductive system or take responsibility for it. I really hope she works through that before having a daughter of her own, because that is a whole other level of dysfunction. It amazes me that she doesn't see anyone to get through this stuff, and Tim enables it time and time again.
I know. How can the stans even hear that and think that's normal?

They always excuse her driving - she's got aNXieTy.
They excuse her not wanting to be alone - she's got aNxiETy.
They excuse her not wanting to be in "big crowds" - she's got aNXieTY.
They excuse her supposed panic attacks in Target - she's got anXietY.

But now the average stan just shrugs their shoulders when they hear that?

Oh yeah, it's perfectly normal for a woman who was TTC to be fearful of her periods - so much so that her husband tracks them for her.

🤦‍♀️

I mean, that's some next-level WTFuckery.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Since we know she is actually knocked up again I'm really surprised that they didn't just wait and announce on the Wish cruise... There were lots of great ideas people threw out that would have probably gotten them way more views than this crappy announcement
If she didn't plan for Jo's bday, she's not planning for a baby reveal.

The first time happen to overlap with a free disney trip

Reactions: 6
They’re going to find out the sex asap so they can monitize it.
It would keep more people hooked if they kept it a surprise.
I just had a nephew and it was such a lovely surprise after months of waiting.
It creeps me out when people find out the sex and name it at 12 weeks.
“Oh little Chardonnay is kicking”, duck off.

• Haha
Yes, their “doctor” told him to stop riding a bicycle and to choose something else which is why he now runs!!!
I think Tim misunderstood. The “doctor” told him to run … far away … from his blob of a wife.

The Tim Tracker #88: A Tale of Two Cycles - Stationary and Menstrual

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Another thing that made me roll my eyes (and almost get as "nauseous" as she supposedly is)- she was saying she can't wait to see her belly grow, "oh and meet the baby eventually". witch, your belly has been growing the last few years. You don't need to be pregnant to see your belly grow.

Can she get rid of these shorts since they're already too tight and she will never ever ever fit in them ever again? Just stick to maternity wear for the rest of your life Ginncubator. Also, they filmed the "reveal" to J¢ the same day as the live show. She's a slob, and then she did her hair a la Greasy Spice and even switched her glasses just for the live show. #priorities

Screen Shot 2022-08-09 at 5.40.03 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.