The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So who owned that frozen vodka in the freezer last week ..... 🤔 I hope she hasn't been chugging it down recently, I suspect she has though

Reactions: 19
Im sorry but can we talk about how riding a bike causes infertility?! What a shameful thing to say to all those who truly suffer from infertility! It took her awhile yes, but thats a side effect of birth control…they never attempted IVF and now wooowza she can have 2 kids in 2 years! They need to stop talking about infertility and bicycles!
My guess is the shorts fit a little tight. But really that is sort of ridiculous on all regards. Will be interesting to see how many staycations are curbed by #2. I predict that the vacations will become adult only getaways which will be real eye-roll grimacing when Dimmy is posing next to Captains Minnie and Mickey.

Reactions: 10
At least they've hoarded mountains of pampers at the fort & now alllllllllllllllll those damn toys will double, even triple.

I feel so bad for the little guy, he'll be the one to sadly pay for all of this & make him even more resentful. Still in shock over her telling the world ole Timmeh keeps check on her periods- LADY, THAT'S SICK OF YOU BOTH, stop acting oh, so oh my'ish.

Reactions: 15
I knew she was pregnant - it was too obvious and probably why they just announced it rather than wait. They can’t keep anything secret. I haven’t watched in weeks, so not sure if I want to see this lol
You guys have been making me laugh since I saw the post on here - kudos to the cleverness
The fact that she can’t track her own cycle tells me she gave zero Fs about getting pregnant. She’d make Tim carry the baby if she could lol

Reactions: 17
Now I'm realizing why I can't catch up with this forum.

I can't believe it's true. Whoever guessed she's pregnant deserves a cruise with concierge!
Oooh you get a cuntcierge cruise @HereForTheT3a22 ! 😂

When I saw this was on page 40 and not page 15 I said “duck.”

GinGeriaticPreggers and Dim will have 2 kids to keep alive and I hope YouTube slashes their ad revenue soon. Dim will be working at Home Depot while Gin sits around and weighs 400lbs. My 400lb Disney life coming soon to TLC.

The Tim Tracker #88 Why couldn’t Dim just masturbate?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
So as it's now midnight in the UK, and as I'm a midnight Wordler, I'm off to try and relax my brain. Never thought I'd say that re. Wordle, but after the tsunami on here today, I need a distraction. I enjoy word games, however I hope it's relatively easy tonight, otherwise my brain will be 'fried.' 😉
Good night everyone, hope we all sleep well.😴

Reactions: 8
They vlogged the moment they told Jack(formerly)pot they've decided to go in a different direction.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You know since the kid has not learned how to be around other kids or share and he thinks that everybody’s birthday or celebration is about him too I’m wondering if he’s going to be one of those bratty little kids that gets jealous and like pinches and hits the baby. I hope not but I have a feeling they’re gonna have to keep an eye on him until he learns.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They will pick one child to be their "golden child" and the other will become their "scapegoat." This is what narcissist parents do. I was thinking it's good J$ will have someone to commiserate with about how wacky their parents are. However, I think The Trackers will pit the kids against each other.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
There is some research out there that bicycling over a certain amount of time each week may lead to low sperm counts.
not sure if that was really involved with theirs but I did look it up

Reactions: 3
How do people not see through their bullshit? You don’t go from “tried for years and can’t”. To “two kids in the space of a few years by choice”. Literally makes no sense! Lies.
Haven't been here for a while (BLAB taking up all my energy) but had to pop back when I heard the news. (this may have already been discussed if so i apologise)I tend to agree. I'm wondering if the whole "We can't have children" narrative was used because saying "we don't want kids" was not a good look for the channel. Then either one or both changed their minds and here we are.

And let me tell you, being pregnant, over 40 and overweight is HARD.

• Haha
You know since the kid has not learned how to be around other kids or share and he thinks that everybody’s birthday or celebration is about him too I’m wondering if he’s going to be one of those bratty little kids that gets jealous and like pinches and hits the baby. I hope not but I have a feeling they’re gonna have to keep an eye on him until he learns.
Or it will be their excuse to send him off to boarding school or with family.

Guyzz it's just no safe for number 2 and unfair to J$ for him to live here....

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg...I went out to lunch and holy moly...came back to sooo many pages of fun reading!
Let me say...you all have some REALLY good thread titles for the next one. I am impressed with the creativity and humor here :) It is going to be a tough one.
I don't even think I can add anything to this thread that hasn't been mentioned, but screw the Trackers.

Reactions: 13
For anyone who may have missed the Slackers lying about being infertile, I wanted to re-post the video "receipts" once again...

Time - Stamped

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
This will be their entourage next summer as they proclaim how easy it is to raise two young children.
58c7ca5bdd08953f3c8b45c3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
There is some research out there that bicycling over a certain amount of time each week may lead to low sperm counts.
not sure if that was really involved with theirs but I did look it up
Hot dogs and theme park food the culprit?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
omg...wait a minute. That mustache is real? I only started watching TTT a few months ago, so I don't know all the backstories about them, but I thought when someone posted a screenshot of him, that his 'stache was photoshopped! 😂 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
For anyone who may have missed the Slackers lying about being infertile, I wanted to re-post the video "receipts" once again...

Time - Stamped

I've always said here that "hate" is a very strong word and I don't hate them, but after watching these clips, I absolutely dislike her, I actually hate both of their lying asses but her tone and attitude in the walk and talk video makes me absolutely despise her right now. I hate them for putting this tit out there and making people feel sorry for them when they were flat out lying to everyone. It really bugged me then, but now it is crystal clear they were just manipulating people. I really hope their channel continues to circle the drain, they deserve what's coming to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.