The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I skipped ahead s bunch of pages to type this. Someone with "fertility" issues does not announce at 8 weeks. You hope and pray your baby lives to the 12 week appointment, and then the 20 week scan. You don't turn your barely there baby into a sideshow attraction. bleeping liars.
Her "fertility issues" were because of being on birth control and not knowing when her period was...hence why Tim had to track it for her. :rolleyes: Lies...alllll lies.

Reactions: 22
The only reason they want to go on a babymoon is so they can go on a trip and leave J$ at home. It's the perfect excuse to not take him on a trip without the stans asking questions. They can pretend he doesn't exist... which is pretty much what Ginn does everyday.

I hope Nanny Lean is charging double for the new baby. Milk the Trackers for all they're worth.

J$ is not going to take the new baby well. They won't prepare him at all for it. It will be a huge shock for him.

Reactions: 25
Dim called her 'The Best Mom' with weird intensity, he really bleeping said that. She was mid guffaw-cry. 🤮 They're talking about how they can't wait- for what?
YOU don't even raise J$, Lean does!

And yeah, J$ is totally on the money when he asked if his dingo ate the new baby. It's a reasonable question.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
How does someone who is supposedly sooo nauseous all the time manage to inhale filet sandwiches, buttery rolls, fries, fries, more fries, club sandwiches, a walking taco with 6000 calories, a caesar salad, more fries, a greasy breakfast sandwich, giant thick cookies, dessert, empenadas, arepas, cheese rolls, and a whole pizza????

I went through a period of terrible nausea a few years ago which led to getting diagnosed with an autoimmune thyroid disease. Low grade fever for months, dry heaving and nausea all day - I'd have to have a trash can next to me at work just in case and definitely used it. I'd come home and the only thing I could manage to eat was soup and even that would come right back up.

This witch though is "sooooo nauseous" and eats enough for 5 people every day? Right.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
She was noticeably not drinking in the Villains Lair video, which was shortly before July 4th. She also did not drink in the date/Boathouse/Cirque video.

Tim said she's due in March, so I think that makes her about 8 weeks right now?
Bit early to announce it!!

2 hours in, 1.2K dislikes. There are more than 3 people who aren't loving this.
View attachment 1485553

Jinx
No that's just 3 people with 400 fake accounts each.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It sounds the only thing that stopped them from announcing even earlier than 8 weeks was because they didn't have their ultrasound picture yet to show to the stans. :rolleyes:
#priorities

"J¢ is such a well-behaved toddler and that made me want another baby even more!" That's because you barely even have to take care of him or watch him or pay attention to him. She's so bleeping dense.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Her "fertility issues" were because of being on birth control and not knowing when her period was...hence why Tim had to track it for her. :rolleyes: Lies...alllll lies.
Lol and the worst part is that that the pills are color coded!! So if she was on pills and still had no idea when it was coming, then she’s even crazier and dumber than I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ginn: "You're such like, you're the best dad!" (said without eye contact)
Dim, in a robotic tone: "Oh. You're the best mom."
Ginn: *fake laugh*

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh she is them ALL

Sloth - sleep till noon (or later) and taking monorail to MK from Contemporary to then go back for a 2+ hour nap
Gluttony - shoving all manner of five+ meals in her mouth in a sitting
Covetousness - willing to exploit her child (children) for financial gain
Wrath - vicious attacks on anyone who questions her
Pride - loving her own image on camera over even her husband's (awkward) affection
Envy - how she constantly wants what others have (cuntcierge or bust)
Lust - the trickiest one, but how she truly gets off on the stan worship when she "shows off her bloated saggy tits"
I was trying to be nice.😉 My first day back on Tattle after a break from 'Trackermania," and what a day to return. Can hardly keep up with the posts. Think I need more time off for 'good behaviour.'
.'.

Reactions: 8
To quote my friends when they heard the announcement

Threepio. “Oh dear”
Master Luke. “I’ve got a bad feeling about this”
Darth Vader “Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can’t believe she is pregnant again. Jenn is already a lazy parent who can’t watch her ONE CHILD, IMAGINE HAVING 2? Poor Tim, he is going to be doing all the mom duties before and after the birth. Actually it would be Lynn and Tim, Jenn will be playing the “I’m too tired because I’m pregnant/was up all night with the baby.” Poor J$ will be even more neglected. The new star will be the baby. Now all the videos will be an endless baby clothes haul and redoing the spare room into a nursery.

Reactions: 19
I used to watch Tim and Jenn on the daily, even met them on a trip to Disney once and found them so nice. I remember thinking how special it was that they were able to conceive after them speaking quite deeply about infertility in the past, then just found it plain weird that 2 unemployed people who go a kids theme park countless times a week felt the need to get a nanny, and then bring them along with them to every little things to deal with their kid who was apparently so wanted!

now a second pregnancy is announced and something just doesn’t sit right with me about it. They don’t give their kid now all the attention they should, so why think it’s a good idea to bring in another? Plus it’s more than lucky for someone who’s struggled to get pregnant for 10 years to fall naturally over 3 years so it makes me feel very sceptical about the whole infertility thing, and I think that’s a horrendous thing to lie about!

i know most I’ve said has already been said on these threads, but as a long time lurker I finally irritated enough to have my own say!
Im sorry but can we talk about how riding a bike causes infertility?! What a shameful thing to say to all those who truly suffer from infertility! It took her awhile yes, but thats a side effect of birth control…they never attempted IVF and now wooowza she can have 2 kids in 2 years! They need to stop talking about infertility and bicycles!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That awkward attempted kiss shot is sad cringe....AND SHE CHOSE TO LEAVE IT IN. She really uses her "editing" to passive aggressively stick knives in Dim.
Even my husband, who never says anything negative about them OUT LOUD, saw that "kiss" and asked "what the hell was that about??" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every time I go on vacation some Trackhole tit hits the fan 😂

I knew she was pregnant, so many tells and Easter eggs in recent videos.

it will be interesting to see if this completely tanks the channel.

Keto Connect definitely took a huge step away from YouTube with baby #2. I can’t see the trackers being able to maintain a channel at all.

unless… J# is popped off to daycare/preschool 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.