The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's pretty much exactly it.

Tim: I asked Jenn if she had started her period yet.
Jenn: Was I supposed to? Cause Tim is the one who kind of keeps track of that. Cause if I do it, if I'm the one keeping track it gives me anxiety. So Tim has been keeping track.
What a strange conversation. She straight up can not keep up with her period. And how does Timmy boy know if she has or has not started? Is he looking for products in the trash? Does he notice when she is bleeding during sex? Does he have a calendar notification on his phone? Neither of these two have any organizations skills, but yet he knows when she should be on her period.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
This is how much your viewers care about you and your kids. 58k views in 2 weeks.

Good luck with the future of your channel.
20220809_110015.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Timing wise, how does this affect their future cruise trips?
I remember playing around with her getting pregnant on or just after the Fantasy.

24 weeks is around Halloween or early November, depends when the immaculate conception occurred.

Reactions: 7
I don't anything to happen to this precious baby- it's the parents' and situation I have a problem with. They had to hire help to handle a precious toddler, so there's a lot I'll keep to myself but with their life style, I'd of sure thought about this long & hard. Now ole Timmeh will have that camera tied to her V when she gives birth- kick his ass too or kick him out of the hospital..

The Tim Tracker #88, what have I done now, more strollers on the horizon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I keep walking away and coming back because I'm still reeling with this. How does a woman in 2022 rely on a man to keep track of her period? Anxiety/TTC/whatever. That is some serious Handmaid's Tale type tit going on.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I keep walking away and coming back because I'm still reeling with this. How does a woman in 2022 rely on a man to keep track of her period? Anxiety/TTC/whatever. That is some serious Handmaid's Tale type tit going on.
Because she wants to seem weak and more needy and oh yeah, she's too busy editing and being a wannabe housewife!

Reactions: 10
This is how much your viewers care about you and your kids. 58k views in 2 weeks.

Good luck with the future of your channel.
View attachment 1485323
In their own words, "nobody" watched this vlog, then. The numbers are similar to the NASA and Zoo vlogs. She said people didn't watch those and seemed all bummed.

Guess this explains her little rant about Patreon and SuperChats. She probably wishes they had wracked up that money before now. I believe even more that they will start these soon to make sure they can easily buy their new electric bus, baby gear, pay Stanny more, and maybe get a bigger house. 🙄

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Is the new baby a band aid fir a failing channel? They have the most repetitive stuff ooh look a cookie ooh look a roller coaster. How many times can peeps watch them on a cruise, in a vacation home, stuff their faces, etc etc etc.

Reactions: 16
In their own words, "nobody" watched this vlog, then. The numbers are similar to the NASA and Zoo vlogs. She said people didn't watch those and seemed all bummed.

Guess this explains her little rant about Patreon and SuperChats. She wishes they had wracked up that money before now. I believe even more that they will start these soon to make sure they can easily buy their new electric bus, baby gear, pay Stanny more, and maybe get a bigger house. 🙄
They already have an extra bedroom in the house which is doubling as a storage locker.

Reactions: 7
A few years ago when I actually enjoyed their content with parks and going further afield I’d have been pleased for them. Fast forward to today, I hope one of Tim’s family members will tell him some truths. Be a father and not dump the kids on a random untrained Stan who’s name got pulled out a competition.
Even Gru child proofed his house when he adopted Agnes and her sisters!
Love the kids, don’t throw extravagant toys at them just to keep them entertained.

Reactions: 17
Well tit. Saw the news of their spawning on the TTT Fan FB page. Of course the stans are losing their minds. Some of their comments … geez they are insufferable.

I wonder what ailments they will pretend she has or the baby has to garner sympathy and views? And how far along will she be before she ends up in a wheelchair again.:rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.