The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair, my girlfriend and I roughly know when our periods are. Of course, different situation and all( sorry tmi). What context was it in? Like was it a control thing?
Ginn admitted she couldn't keep track of it and would forget so that's why she assigned it to Dim.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
To be fair, my girlfriend and I roughly know when our periods are. Of course, different situation and all( sorry tmi). What context was it in? Like was it a control thing?
I haven't seen it. I read what xmasbdaygirl said. It read like she can't be bothered to know or track or understand it, so Tim does it. Please tell me this isn't true. Nobody else should solely track your own bleeping period. This reads like she is a brood mare.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
FFS. I can’t believe they are having another one when they clearly are so happy when they are away from the J$. Those poor kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Ginn admitted she couldn't keep track of it and would forget so that's why she assigned it to Dim.
JFC....if one isn't able to even keep track of their cycle they have no bleeping business bringing another life into this world.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
As someone with dear friends and family who have truly struggled with infertility, I cannot watch this one.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Since I assume we will now have nothing but vlogs about all the tit they are buying for this kid, how does one report that it's nothing but a family channel now?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Since I assume we will now have nothing but vlogs about all the tit they are buying for this kid, how does one report that it's nothing but a family channel now?
I looked into it but I can’t get a clear answer

Reactions: 10
I haven't seen it. I read what xmasbdaygirl said. It read like she can't be bothered to know or track or understand it, so Tim does it. Please tell me this isn't true. Nobody else should solely track your own bleeping period. This reads like she is a brood mare.
That's pretty much exactly it.

Tim: I asked Jenn if she had started her period yet.
Jenn: Was I supposed to? Cause Tim is the one who kind of keeps track of that. Cause if I do it, if I'm the one keeping track it gives me anxiety. So Tim has been keeping track.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
That crazy compulsive/neurotic ole Timmeh will do anything to get a first hair cut certificate & ears-

I agree, Poor Buddy.. he'll really be left behind now. Run Lynn Run!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’ll be interesting to see if the pregnancy saves the slide in views, increases views, or causes a fall off. No idea but it’ll be interesting to observe.

Reactions: 18
I'll just say it now:

The Tim Tracker #88 Second Prop Coming March 2023

---

Ugh, as soon as I loaded the page here and realized I was already four pages behind in an hour that something drastic happened.

I have never felt so sad for an unborn child as I do this one. And a bit sorry for Tim as he's really stuck with this tit show now.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
F off with having a baby-moon. Every day is their baby-moon. I feel bad for their son and future baby, barf.

Reactions: 28
I feel the same way. Mine is March 15th. Oh no, the quote "Beware the Ides of March" springs to mind.😆
I know Jackson's birthday is a few days after Jenn's. Maybe they are hoping that baby 2 will be born around Tim's birthday?!

My grandpa's (dad's dad) was also born 15 March. He loved saying, "Beware of the Ides of March!" LOL

Mine is the 21st. I feel you. I hope baby 2 is not born on the 21st. I feel odd saying that as it is not the baby's fault these two bozo's will be its parents. I feel sorta happy that Jackson will have a friend (I hope they will be friends) and can do stuff together away from these "parents" when they are older.

Reactions: 11
That's pretty much exactly it.

Tim: I asked Jenn if she had started her period yet.
Jenn: Was I supposed to? Cause Tim is the one who kind of keeps track of that. Cause if I do it, if I'm the one keeping track it gives me anxiety. So Tim has been keeping track.
And that bleeping idiot who doesn’t know the workings of her own body is going to birth another crotch goblin?!

Ps: it’s Chris Pratts.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Hope it's another boy, she doesn't deserve a girl an probably only wanted another one for that reason, or if it is a girl I hope she truly HATES girly things an refuses all the princess tit as well as trying to be a mini me to that oaf of a mother it has

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.