The Tim Tracker #87 We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jennbo’s water works start because 39 is when her mom died & she’s been worried all year she was going to die at 39 🙄🙄🙄

Tim only wants to know where they should go on their baby moon. He is such a self centered dick.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
A babymoon? Isn't a babymoon for a childless couple who are doing one last hurrah before their lives are changed? Maybe I don't fully understand because it wasn't a thing when I had my kids. Also, don't they have two cruises and a trip to Cali coming up? How many more vacations do they need?

All kidding aside, these two morons are in for a complete awakening with a second child, even with Stanny. The second child is not a carbon copy of the first. Chances are, Baby 2.0 is going to be hell in a hand basket because J$ is so calm and go with the flow. With two kids, they are not going to be able to be as insanely controlling as they are with J$. One is doing one thing and the other will be doing another. And we know that Jenn will be doing tit. Telling J$ he's going to have a friend to play with forever is kind of clueless when he will be 3/3.5 years older and they will not be doing the same type of things.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think Dim is so hard on J$ because Dim even though hitting the YouTube lottery is the black sheep of his family.

He skated by his entire life, and he's going to be hard on J$ because he wants the best for him, and wants him to be accomplished.

It's backwards thinking, but I could see it being true.
Honestly being hard on a kid can backfire just as much as not encouraging what they enjoy an taking care of their mental health, hes a absolute idiot

I was put into dancing an performing at age 2 an was expected to be winning my competitions as well as getting lead roles, plus keep up with school work, if you think dance mom's is crazy that's NOTHING to actual championships an how hard it is, I grew to honestly hate it all an not only did my health get screwed up but I refuse to allow my future kids any part of it now, plus at 18 I had had enough an all those years of hard work was for nothing because I refuse to even get on the floor at party's now

Push a kid an they will grow to hate it all, I won't be surprised if J grows to hate theme parks an disney with how they force it on him

Reactions: 7
We’re pregnant again. bleeping hell. I bet Dim wishes he could get pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm only 3 minutes in but, as someone who dealt with actual infertility, I'm ready to punch them both. The first 3 minutes of this video has made it crystal clear that "we just can't have kids" was a complete and flat out lie. I mean, we all knew that already, but...

Wait--Tim keeps track of her period?!?!? What the actual duck kind of woman relies on her husband to keep track of when she gets her period????
Ok, that is IT. He keeps track of her bleeping period for her?!??? Are you joking? I am dumbfounded and totally weirded out by these people.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
In the words of a viral influencer "you bleeping kneeeeeeew"
Seriously though I had zero doubts she was pregnant because it just seemed way to bleeping sus.

Reactions: 11
A babymoon? Isn't a babymoon for a childless couple who are doing one last hurrah before their lives are changed? Maybe I don't fully understand because it wasn't a thing when I had my kids. Also, don't they have two cruises and a trip to Cali coming up? How many more vacations do they need?

All kidding aside, these two morons are in for a complete awakening with a second child, even with Stanny. The second child is not a carbon copy of the first. Chances are, Baby 2.0 is going to be hell in a hand basket because J$ is so calm and go with the flow. With two kids, they are not going to be able to be as insanely controlling as they are with J$. One is doing one thing and the other will be doing another. And we know that Jenn will be doing tit. Telling J$ he's going to have a friend to play with forever is kind of clueless when he will be 3/3.5 years older and they will not be doing the same type of things.
Nahh they will probably just drug the poor thing like they do with J then shove it to the nanny cause TwO KiDS iSsssSSss sOooOO HaRd yOu gUySSsssSS

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
She's such a faker, I didn't see a real tear during all of that. I've had extremely emotional pregnancies and when I talk about anything even less sad than her thoughts I'm already broken down. Explains a lot about her guardians of the galaxy revelation though. She cried more during that and she wasn't even pregnant yet 🥴
She talks about how she's showing already.... sure showing your 4 dinners maybe lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
And from experience, a toddler and a newborn is ROUGH. If they don’t slow down their daily videos I’ll be surprised

Reactions: 14
Jesus duck, I don’t even really know what to say. I have sat for about 5 mins thinking what to write as I’m in shock that this is happening. I genuinely thought she was pretending to want another one for the views etc. As you have all said, those poor kids 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Reckon she'll be able to feed the toddler and baby at the same time..... already talking about a larger vehicle, with the mention of poor ass sad stanny Lynn.. baby moon, tit fire and save the matches, keep your asses at home, fuckin' baby moon? LOL these people are nutz!! Lynn, run as fast as you can!!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So do we think new house soon? They are already drowning in so much crap at Ft. Pampers....only logical choice would be to get a bigger house instead of actually de-cluttering.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok, that is IT. He keeps track of her bleeping period for her?!??? Are you joking? I am dumbfounded and totally weirded out by these people.
To be fair, my girlfriend and I roughly know when our periods are. Of course, different situation and all( sorry tmi). What context was it in? Like was it a control thing?

Reactions: 4
Jennbo’s water works start because 39 is when her mom died & she’s been worried all year she was going to die at 39 🙄🙄🙄

Tim only wants to know where they should go on their baby moon. He is such a self centered dick.
You'd think if she was so concerned that she would die young like her mother, she would have taken much better care of herself.

Using sun screen, wearing hats, eating healthier.

You are born and raised in Florida, your mother died from Skin Cancer, and you parade out and about not using sun screen, not wearing shirts that are SPF graded, etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I keep checking the twitter account of the guy that caused such a stir after the first spawn. So far no comments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t have the strength to watch the expecting video yet or even read the comments here yet but I do want to give a big GOOD JOB! to everyone that noticed she might be pregnant!

Oh and 🤮 to the news. Poor Buddy.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.