The Tim Tracker #86 Loser, Boozer, and Toddler Snoozer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kind of shocked that Ginn didn't make fun of Dims eye when they passed the hippo on IASW.
Someone in a thread a while ago posted that the hippo is Tim’s spirit animal. Now every time I ride IASW and the boat goes past the hippo, I remember that and start laughing to myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think she is pregnant

She had no seafood OR booze at the Boathouse on ‘Date Night’

Jackson was talking about growing in Tim’s Tummy so maybe they have prepped him by saying where babies come from?

Talking about not having a girls name in reserve anc not wanting to jinx it.

They’ve been ‘trying’ for 7 months now

Not riding any rollie coasties lately / struggling more than usual in the heat / a new tent dress in cosplay day.
Yep, agreed. We have said it before, but I am more and more convinced (except Jenn going maskless in the barbershop). There was a moment I didn't mention from the farmer's market that I noticed. Tim told Jenn he didn't pick out the really spicy food item for her because he didn't want her sitting out in the heat dealing with the heat from the spicy food. It was how he said it. It was the first time I have heard him talk like that to her - that he was thinking of her and seemed concerned about her well-being...for eating spicy food in hot temps???? What? But he made a point to mention it and sounding concerned. It stood out and she left it in the vlog. Same with her mentioning they were still trying in the live as just a throwaway comment. 😐 They both moved on from it quickly. We'll see though, but so many weird signs.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
People keep asking about Lyn. She’s still around. It was mentioned in this thread that she was gone this weekend to Tampa with her fiancé. Otherwise they also would have stuffed Lyn into the tiny barbershop too. And Ginn would have handed off her confetti-covered drooling golden boy over to Lyn after she got all her “oh my gooooooodness”’s out of her system.

Also someone had to watch the kid when they went on date night.

We’ll figure Lyn is gone when the Slackers stop showing off J$ “writing” “cursive” and saying a single number in Chinese.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
All signs do point to her being pregnant. Except wouldn’t she have been super paranoid when Dim had Covid? I would have expected her to make him quarantine more. But then again maybe it was worth the risk to not have to take care of the Buddy all by herself.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Wouldn’t Dim want Ginn to keep stuffing her face with tons of calories if she was carrying his second “miracle” child instead of pointing out how calorie-laden her meal was?

Also, who describes a taco in a plastic bag as “refreshing” because the toppings are “fresh”? You know what else is more “refreshing”, Ginn? A salad.

I can’t even imagine how much a theme park view room on a summer weekend at the Comtemporary would cost.
And don’t forget it was a Friday and Saturday night stay. Usually the most expensive days of the week (non-holiday)

Looked up a Fri/Sat stay Sept 16 - 18 to get a ballpark rate range.

25B77462-E38A-42E4-8CF3-C273F0B5306D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What are some good paranormal channels? I’ve seen every episode of Kindred Spirits/Ghost Hunters on Discovery+ and I can’t stand Zach from Ghost Adventures. But I can’t concentrate at work unless I have something running in the background.
I've gotten into watching Chills, the narrator's voice is a little wierd, but he shows alot of videos of ghosts, UFOs, etc. some can be faked, but there's some of them that are pretty convincing. also AMy's Crypt for just regular ghost hunting stuff, and The Paranormal Files. I also watch Scared to Death under Bad Magic Productions, and Real Life Ghost Stories, though I'm more into the podcasts.

There's a few wrist mounted flamethrower designers, but the first ne I saw was MStech, who also made stun gloves, a stun hammer, a thermal blaster, bunch of other destructive thngs Superhero armory, who's been bilding ronman style armor, and Colin Furze, who's also built a hoverbike, jet powered vacuume, and his latest videos are about digging a hidden tunnel and bunker.

I'm also a fan of Feast of FIction, wch recreate food from fictional settings, books, movies, games. and Mega64, or at least their older stuff. I also watch a few fan series based off Ghostbusters. And I am trying to find the channel, but there's a group that dress up like Freddy, Jason, Leatherface, Michael Myers, and Ghostface, and go to the fair, play baseball, go to the park. and goof off.

Reactions: 3
There were two other kids getting their do's done at the same time as wonder child .... you can see him in the second pic to the right.

2022-08-01 (3).jpg
2022-08-01 (3).png

And don’t forget it was a Friday and Saturday night stay. Usually the most expensive days of the week (non-holiday)

Looked up a Fri/Sat stay Sept 16 - 18 to get a ballpark rate range.

View attachment 1464795
I liked how they said, "that was an affordable haircut!" Well sure, if you don't include that whole admission into the park thing, and if you don't top off the Bojos doing a pointless $$$ staycation on top of it.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I almost forgot to mention that I was SHOCKED when they made the Buddy say ‘thank you’ to the Dapper Dans.

• Wow
They should have said "thank you" to Disney for caving in to Dim's incessant "MY GOLDEN CHILD MUST BE THE FIRST ON THE THRONE OF THE BARBER SHOP! Forget these other silly peasants! Give us the confetti made of 24K gold! I will pay $500 for a copy of that First Haircut certificate! GIVE IT TO ME!"

"Does leaning make you leaner?"
Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 8.18.23 PM.png

(the upside-down mickey sticker on her tit is the cherry on top to their whole aesthetic)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
During the refreshing taco/dry burger lunch they have three bottled waters. For people that like to tout how environmentally friendly they are (Tesla! Recycled bags!) you would think Dim could strap a Yeti onto his man purse strap or Gin could carry a couple in her gay ally backpack.

I am wow reacting to the original comment. What the duck was that??? (I haven't caught up on the rest of the thread yet, so maybe it was discussed.) Who is that? 🤔😂
I don’t know some asshole who clearly hates anyone trying to better themselves…maybe Tim or Jenn 🤣🤣

• Heart
Why did they wait until they were leaving to get a water spray fan? 😆 "Now that we're heading back to our air-conditioned Tesla to go home, let's buy a spray fan!"

During the refreshing taco/dry burger lunch they have three bottled waters. For people that like to tout how environmentally friendly they are (Tesla! Recycled bags!) you would think Dim could strap a Yeti onto his man purse strap or Gin could carry a couple in her gay ally backpack.
I hope they shared some of that overpriced bottled water with confetti golden boy. His uncrustable lunch was the saddest "BEST DAY EVER" meal I've ever seen. Oh wait, Ginn also gave him a chip.

Also, Ginn wishes she could describe her own taco as "refreshing".

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Wouldn’t Dim want Ginn to keep stuffing her face with tons of calories if she was carrying his second “miracle” child instead of pointing out how calorie-laden her meal was?

Also, who describes a taco in a plastic bag as “refreshing” because the toppings are “fresh”? You know what else is more “refreshing”, Ginn? A salad.
What the heck was that taco? Keep stuffing ingredients in a bag and that's supposedly delicious?

Reactions: 7
Recap: HB video - 17K views at 8:14 pm EST

32K views at 10:18 pm EST
I’m gonna be reposting myself so we can see the pattern of their buying views

Recap: HB video views (all EST)
8:14 pm - 17K
10:18 pm - 32K
12:06 am (8/2) - 42K
12:11 am - 47K.
12:34 am - 51K

======================

Now watching Chris of Provost Park Pass.
He just posted a YT video as he was working the Tampa Bay Comic Con as a panel MC this past weekend.

Look who I found answering questions at the Disney panel (3:58)

867CA2E2-EF46-4B19-8DBC-31D197FC76D5.jpeg

Isn’t that Adam the Woo on the right?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Sincerely, Jacqueline, you should shut the duck up and be ashamed of yourself. Literally millions of people died in this country alone during the pandemic, and your concern is kids missing out on a first haircut from the Disney corporation and getting a participation trophy because they missed it? JFC, the Bojos and their delusional freaking stans. "It'S nOt FaIr!"
Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 9.22.19 PM.png

Well Bill, they could have waited until his hair actually needed a cut, but they just HAD to get that very first appointment to flex and think they're even remotely important. Now he has a hairdo that's like Dim's Richard Spencer-esque hairdo, but blonde and with confetti, but totally wOrTh iT.
Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 9.22.27 PM.png

Kimberly, Kimberly, Kimberly. How do you write that last sentence with a straight face and not question where your life went wrong? "Thank you for including us on Jackson's hair."??
Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 9.23.03 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
'Thank you for including us on Jackson's hair.'

What are you, Kimberly - lice? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.