The Tim Tracker #86 Loser, Boozer, and Toddler Snoozer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What time do you normally stay at MK until?
By 12pm they had already had lunch and left shortly after seeing the characters.

View attachment 1464346
I think it is a record for them, typically in for one thing and out again.

Dim seems surprised there's three chairs? Then the CM is telling him to climb on the chair that already has the booster seat on it and Dim the idiot at the same time is saying "You get to pick whichever chair - oh well I guess you get to pick this chair."

JUST STFU and let the CM do the talking instead of coming up with your continued "Hans the golden buddy is the bestest most precious handsomest smartest brattiest toddler in the world" narrative.

Yeah, I can cry quite easily, but apparently I'm a dead soul when it comes to this generic wonder boy of theirs. I don't even cry over my nephews getting their hair cut, does that make me a bad person? 🤪 🥴
Right, my daughter had her first haircut at Harmony back in 2009, so she was before J$ and guess what, I didn't cry...it was cute, they gave her stickers to play with during the cut, a little certificate and the ears. That was literally it. If anything got me "emotional" with my daughter at Disney it was her first, and only, trip to BBB when she was 5 and she sat silently and in awe the whole time because she thought it was a real fairy godmother doing her hair, very adorable and guess what, I didn't cry then either! I just loved watching my daughter enjoy some Disney magic, they had a photo pass photographer taking pics so I just sat and watched her. These two make the dumbest stuff into a huge production, nobody, except maybe a parent, cares about these everyday moments. I mean do we see "real" famous celebrities posting pics of their kid getting a haircut??

All signs do point to her being pregnant. Except wouldn’t she have been super paranoid when Dim had Covid? I would have expected her to make him quarantine more. But then again maybe it was worth the risk to not have to take care of the Buddy all by herself.
Wasn't he not allowed to even touch a ketchup packet when the parks first opened? They can't even remember their own COVID protocols.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Frumpty Dumpty bought a new dress - yet another Lily P flowered nightmare.

2022-08-02 (4).png

And this puckering is because (surprise surprise) it doesn't fit correctly. The bottom half is flowy so she's cramming into a too tight top, the arm pits look miserable and totally cutting into her, also at the shoulders. Not for nothing - she really could use Invisalign.
2022-08-02 (5).png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
So do we think she is pregnant or is it just that dress?
I think dumpster piglet is pregnant

Frumpty Dumpty bought a new dress - yet another Lily P flowered nightmare.

View attachment 1464899

And this puckering is because (surprise surprise) it doesn't fit correctly. The bottom half is flowy so she's cramming into a too tight top, the arm pits look miserable and totally cutting into her, also at the shoulders. Not for nothing - she really could use Invisalign.
View attachment 1464902
Humpty Dumpty

Someone in a thread a while ago posted that the hippo is Tim’s spirit animal. Now every time I ride IASW and the boat goes past the hippo, I remember that and start laughing to myself.
I'm surprised hippo.could fit on the ride😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
All signs do point to her being pregnant. Except wouldn’t she have been super paranoid when Dim had Covid? I would have expected her to make him quarantine more. But then again maybe it was worth the risk to not have to take care of the Buddy all by herself.
i think she (and Jackson) already had covid before Tim.

For some reason they don’t like admitting she got it (faint lines).

Re calories, Tim will want her to eat healthy, nutritious food and not pile on too much extra weight as it could potentially make the pregnancy (and birth) more difficult- didn’t she have SPD last time?

Reactions: 10
Recap: HB video (posted after 6 pm EST) views
8:14 pm - 17K
10:18 pm - 32K
12:06 am (8/2) - 42K
12:11 am - 47K.
12:34 am - 51K
2:24 am - 58K

....5K purchases here. 5K purchases there.
It all adds up.

OT - that was Adam the Woo at the Tampa Comic Con this past weekend. He was on the Disney panel with Chris and Amanda Provost, as they discussed “Disney Secrets”

....didn’t she have SPD last time?
Nah. J♾️D has always been a pain in the butt!

Reactions: 7
As usual, Tim went on and on embellishing and manipulating truths regarding the reopening of MK Harmony Barbershop, July 31.

So to make it clear to you Timathy.
(the “math” is intentional cause he claims to be an engineer)

• the Dapper Dans DID NOT sing to Jackson personally
• Jackson WAS NOT the very first child to get his hair cut at HB. But was among the first group of children that did.
• Harrison, a CM’s son, had the honor of being the VERY FIRST CHILD to get the “My First Haircut” experience at the reopening of HB.

Thank for posting.
I don’t do social media so I hadn’t seen this, but heard about it here.

😂😆😂 Jackson is a has been at 33 months!
Definitely not the poster child for a HB “My First Haircut” experience, like T&J wanted him to be.

I will take cutie pie, Harrison, over J$ anytime!
I feel like Tim made some sort of stink that no one else was to be in the shop while his miracle sperm got his hair cut
WDW news today showed three kids betting their haircut at the same time. Jackson was not. #1.

Hey look at that, the Buddy had some fruit for lunch. The grape jelly in the uncrustable counts, right?
Guess the stupid parents didn't have enough money to buy their kid some fresh food.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Don't think she's pregnant. She'd say if she was to explain away the excess.
Hmmmm it would explain why she's now the size of an elephant 🐘🤔 maybe she's an actually an elephant having a 2 year pregnancy guuuuysssss 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
WDW news today showed three kids betting their haircut at the same time. Jackson was not. #1.
E83EA8CA-67C6-4CA5-B891-DE7CD3134915.jpeg

2D3C912F-1684-419D-9B75-E6BC81D9C6CB.jpeg
🤔 the parents on the left are so focused on their child’s experience.

The two on the right are mobile ordering their next meals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Totally not up to date on what's going on but I had to post after seeing Jen try to pronounce (and understand) the word 'eponymous' a few videos back. It was like a child learning to read and it was painful to watch.

Christ woman, pick up a book. You've got time!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she really is pregnant, I’m confused how that could have happened. There’s surely no way Tim could have become aroused, when she always looks like a diseased farmyard animal. Perhaps they discovered the two-holes-in-a-paper-bag trick?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Guess the stupid parents didn't have enough money to buy their kid some fresh food.
He wasn't because of the cast members child who'd has his cut. But j$ was certainly the only child in the barbers at the beginning of the cut, and for a good wee while. The DDs did come in and sing when only he was there too although Tim said they come in at random. So he was still embellishing a bit but seems he wore Disney down and they caved to J$ getting the first appointment.

• Sick
shock horror though as the were the centre of attention they didnt wear their masks, must be the 1st time in nearly 3 year they have been inside anywhere and didnt wear one

I don’t know what she is shooting.
It’s small like a receipt, not the haircut certificate that HB gives out.
Look at the tiktok of Harrison’s experience.
That certificate is huge and frame able.

🤔 unless HB hands out small papers to hand out to whiny demanding parents to placate them. 🤷🏻‍♀️

eta: Knowing J♾️D the moment the HB doors opened a crack she probably barged in ruining any ceremonial protocols that Disney had planned to mark the reopening!
That’s why they claim J$ was the first!
will be the receipt for tax purposes, yet another business expense

Reactions: 13
i think she (and Jackson) already had covid before Tim.

For some reason they don’t like admitting she got it (faint lines).
TTT couldn't afford to say Jenn and J$ had covid while Tim was at the 4th of July celebrations spreading his germs all over WDW. They had already lost 2000 subs the week before. When Best Life and Beyond did that (KT was home super sick and Spencer was out at the Pirates reopening) Disneyland received thousands and thousands of complaints, there was a petition to get them banned from the park and they lost a ton of followers. There were other things but this was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I literally am crying laughing.
I skipped The hut dog video & can not even watch 1 whole min of this even with my heart condition 😂 seriously the way he opens his mouth as wide as possible & has food falling out of it is stomach churning.

• Sick
Damn, you could fit that Fanny pack around the entire state of Rhode Island or Delaware. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.