The Tim Tracker #86 Loser, Boozer, and Toddler Snoozer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As usual, Tim went on and on embellishing and manipulating truths regarding the reopening of MK Harmony Barbershop, July 31.

So to make it clear to you Timathy.
(the “math” is intentional cause he claims to be an engineer)

• the Dapper Dans DID NOT sing to Jackson personally
• Jackson WAS NOT the very first child to get his hair cut at HB. But was among the first group of children that did.
• Harrison, a CM’s son, had the honor of being the VERY FIRST CHILD to get the “My First Haircut” experience at the reopening of HB.

I thought I saw on Disney Parks TikTok that they gave the "first" slot to the baby of a CM?

Thank for posting.
I don’t do social media so I hadn’t seen this, but heard about it here.

😂😆😂 Jackson is a has been at 33 months!
Definitely not the poster child for a HB “My First Haircut” experience, like T&J wanted him to be.

I will take cutie pie, Harrison, over J$ anytime!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Hey Tim, this is why riding your electric bike on the beach is illegal here. This was taken at Bean Point this weekend, the exact location that you rode the bike. Yes, those are baby turtles all over the place. They look like little rocks. Tim, you absolutely suck as a human.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.21.27 AM.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It’s really infuriating if Dim kept badgering Disney with the ‘do you know who I am’ crap until they gave in and handed the Buddy the ‘first’ haircut. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
So we may have to apologise.... J$ was the only kid in sitting on the chair when the Dapper Dan's were singing. He may have actually been the first paying customer!! And that looks like confetti not pixie dust eughhhh hate Jenn and that bleeping voice. Make such a big fuss on Insta, but the truth is on WDWNT... more concerned with your phones! More important to photograph that certificate and share it with your gushing stans than actually be in the moment with the kid that's paying for your cuntcierge Cruise. You deserve all the tit in the world.
Screenshot_20220801_155126_com.android.chrome_edit_815128617375617.jpg

Tim's Insta.. Also noticed the comments are limited. They know they'll get back lash!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
@DearestMommy that is a good one too!! I had forgotten about that one. Portals to Hell isn’t bad, sometimes Katrina gets on my nerves though.

Reactions: 4
So we may have to apologise.... J$ was the only kid in sitting on the chair when the Dapper Dan's were singing. He may have actually been the first paying customer!! And that looks like confetti not pixie dust eughhhh hate Jenn and that bleeping voice. Make such a big fuss on Insta, but the truth is on WDWNT... more concerned with your phones! More important to photograph that certificate and share it with your gushing stans than actually be in the moment with the kid that's paying for your cuntcierge Cruise. You deserve all the tit in the world. View attachment 1463232

Tim's Insta.. Also noticed the comments are limited. They know they'll get back lash!
More important to photograph that certificate and share it with your gushing stans than actually be in the moment with the kid that's paying for your cuntcierge Cruise. You deserve all the tit in the world.
My very first thoughts- that's all they care about is their wannabe entitlement, attention and OH LOOK AT US!!! What a pain in the ass.. couldn't enjoy the moment but hell NO.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s really infuriating if Dim kept badgering Disney with the ‘do you know who I am’ crap until they gave in and handed the Buddy the ‘first’ haircut. 😡
I'm sure he did, then is careful with wording to make it look like he's getting special treatment. Was it worth the effort Timbo? Gice you enough bragging rights and dipshits adoration? Sad fucker.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
So we may have to apologise.... J$ was the only kid in sitting on the chair when the Dapper Dan's were singing. He may have actually been the first paying customer!! And that looks like confetti not pixie dust eughhhh hate Jenn and that bleeping voice. Make such a big fuss on Insta, but the truth is on WDWNT... more concerned with your phones! More important to photograph that certificate and share it with your gushing stans than actually be in the moment with the kid that's paying for your cuntcierge Cruise. You deserve all the tit in the world. View attachment 1463232

Ugh. They are absolutely ridiculous. I'm not apologizing. They are entitled assholes and I'm sure they are manipulating the story to make them seem more important than they actually are.

BTW--I'm not at all a jealous hater, Jenn. Both of my children had their actual first haircuts at the Harmony Barber Shop, so I've been there, done that and didn't publish my kids' faces all over the internet for the world to seem them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
@DearestMommy that is a good one too!! I had forgotten about that one. Portals to Hell isn’t bad, sometimes Katrina gets on my nerves though.
Destination Fear is coming out with a new season in the fall! Portals to Hell is not a bad choice either... It gets a little repetitive sometimes

Reactions: 5
Not a show, but YouTube has a British guy that swears his place is haunted...it's a channel called Really Haunted and it's an entertaining spin. He's been 'documenting' for a while now.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If you have Instagram, go follow an account called unwell 3. Not sure if they’re from here but they need more followers.

Also, Stanny Lynn was in Tampa over the weekend at a con event dressed as Hopper and Joyce from stranger things with her fiancé.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

so Wait, is the fairy whatever stylist showing the kid his new do and neither one of them are even paying attention?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Let's list out the vloggers on Disney media's "C" list (might be lower) that have a kid that could get a "first" haircut for the re-opening of the barber shop:

1. The Tim Tracker
2. ......

Ok now we see why Timbo might have gotten this "perk" but I fully assume it was to get him to stop calling and whining about it. Plus they dropped a ton of their own money on another pointless staycation. Well 1 point being JennBo can't get up before noon unless it is at a Deluxe or better resort apparently.

Reactions: 12
Let's list out the vloggers on Disney media's "C" list (might be lower) that have a kid that could get a "first" haircut for the re-opening of the barber shop:

1. The Tim Tracker
2. ......

Ok now we see why Timbo might have gotten this "perk" but I fully assume it was to get him to stop calling and whining about it. Plus they dropped a ton of their own money on another pointless staycation. Well 1 point being JennBo can't get up before noon unless it is at a Deluxe or better resort apparently.
ResortTV1 has a kid even though he never spends time with him.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
so Wait, is the fairy whatever stylist showing the kid his new do and neither one of them are even paying attention?
Can’t be in the moment for even this momentous occasion even though TimSuperSpreader badgered the CMs for a first day appointment. How bleeping sad. #homemovies

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.