Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH THEY TOLD THEM THEY WEREN’T ALLOWED TO HAVE THE ‘MY FIRST HAIRCUT’ PACKAGE!!!

fuck you tim

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

peteykirch

VIP Member
So they are still putting up the mask charade. Masks in the hotel lobby and ordering food to go because of unsafe indoor dining.

Hahaha. They gave them 7 sets of utensils because they ordered so much food. Nope just enough for these fat asses. And there’s more bad parenting—ordering the Buddy backup Mac n cheese and just letting him eat that before he even tries the fish.

oh no! A storm!

More bad parenting when the Buddy is picking his MB+ and he keeps smacking it. Dim says nothing. Gin does actually tell him to stop it. But they still buy it for him.
I'm convinced they are doing the "we don't eat inside because Covid" charade because they can't parent J$ when he inevitably has a temper tantrum.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Hey Tim, this is why riding your electric bike on the beach is illegal here. This was taken at Bean Point this weekend, the exact location that you rode the bike. Yes, those are baby turtles all over the place. They look like little rocks. Tim, you absolutely suck as a human.

Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 10.21.27 AM.png

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

KismetNolie

$1,781. Then additional expenses.
$50 for resort parking
And all the food they consumed.
Puts the haircut at $2K+

With the HB video at 77K views after 17 hours.

Not quite the moneymaker Tim was counting on it being. Just another #homemovie in the TTT catalog!
The Tim Tracker #87: We paid $2000 and all we got was this lousy haircut

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

CoolWhip

VIP Member
The Mac & cheese wasn’t a backup it was his intended meal. The salmon and broccoli was Jenn’s second supper but they are trying to hide that shit now because we talk about it so much here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
So we may have to apologise.... J$ was the only kid in sitting on the chair when the Dapper Dan's were singing. He may have actually been the first paying customer!! And that looks like confetti not pixie dust eughhhh hate Jenn and that fucking voice. Make such a big fuss on Insta, but the truth is on WDWNT... more concerned with your phones! More important to photograph that certificate and share it with your gushing stans than actually be in the moment with the kid that's paying for your cuntcierge Cruise. You deserve all the shit in the world. View attachment 1463232

Tim's Insta.. Also noticed the comments are limited. They know they'll get back lash!
Ugh. They are absolutely ridiculous. I'm not apologizing. They are entitled assholes and I'm sure they are manipulating the story to make them seem more important than they actually are.

BTW--I'm not at all a jealous hater, Jenn. Both of my children had their actual first haircuts at the Harmony Barber Shop, so I've been there, done that and didn't publish my kids' faces all over the internet for the world to seem them.

• Heart
Reactions: 40

peteykirch

VIP Member
So they mask up in the Small World queue but not inside the Barbershop.

Pick a god damn lane Bojonowski

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Quasimodo

VIP Member
I have no words.
Screen Shot 2022-08-05 at 12.09.29 PM.png

He's disappointed with the amount of meat in his pulled pork sandwich, he'd like more, of course.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

Quasimodo

VIP Member
When even a handful of your stans are like, "make it make sense".

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 12.35.03 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-08-03 at 12.35.33 PM.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

quietcandy

VIP Member
Looking at that picture of her stomach, she’s def pregnant.
Gonna go against the grain and say she's not pregnant. That's a food belly, not a preggo belly. Though she IS eating for three lately. I dunno, I think she'd be too soon to show that much yet.

Edit: btw I'm posting so early because I'm on a super early flight and somehow managed to make it to the airport from my house 30 minutes away without any issue, no need to stay at a hotel at the airport the night before and sleep with a towel blanket for this chick.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Slacker logic:
- DON’T pack essential kids basics in a backpack on a hot day at the park
- DO pack half his toys, books, snacks and an ice pack for one vaccine shot at the pharmacy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Proof that Jenn doesn't listen to these videos as she's editing. When Tim is talking about the new coaster, showing the track behind the fence, he says, we're going to insert a photo from the parking lot <now> and it just cuts to the next scene. Then when he's talking about whatever house in the Wild Arctic exhibit, he says, we're going to show you the video from that house last year <now> then nothing.

Jenn--this is supposedly your job. You're a terrible parent and an even worse video editor. Try to put some effort into something in your life, besides the obvious eating.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34