The Tim Tracker #86 Loser, Boozer, and Toddler Snoozer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Ginn so "scared" about bed bugs when they live in Ft Pampers filth and probably haven't washed their own sheets since 2019, and why is Ginn "scared" about strollers getting stolen when they have like 5 strollers and claim J$ doesn't even like to be in a stroller (except you know, when Stanny Leandsey is around and he IS in a stroller)? Find actual tit to really be scared about.
Like the snakes that some how get in your NOT USED & wasted wildlife swimming pool!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
We stayed "club level" at the Tokyo Hilton. It is not a flex. If I remember it was $30 more a night. I think we still spent under $200 nightly.

Also her literally cringing considering staying outside at WDW. Arent you a travel channel? Get a grip or rebrand as a luxury channel.

Reactions: 12
The Tim Tracker #87 Apply for jobs you know nothing about, fixin' things & custodial work LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The clock in the video from that "run" said 2:10:50 as she was going under the finish. Basically crawled the whole thing from a fitness point of view 😂
I did a 10k today. I’m definitely not a fitness person and just recently really started my journey….I did todays 10k in 80 minutes….she didn’t train for tit. She’s such a bleeping troll

Reactions: 18
Tim and Jenn are so nasty the bed bugs probably check trackerregistry.com to see which hotels to avoid.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I did a 10k today. I’m definitely not a fitness person and just recently really started my journey….I did todays 10k in 80 minutes….she didn’t train for tit. She’s such a bleeping troll
The wheels in her mind are doing a mental 10K.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That is awesome! Congratulations! Gotta start somewhere 💪🏻 I don't normally bag on people when they do anything fitness related, but it's Jenn Bojo we're talking about. She made it seem like she actually ran a race. People could walk 10K around the MK on a vacation day faster than she did that. A fun thing to do (the 10K), but definitely not a "I ran a race" thing :)

Completely going to flex here, but I used to run marathons. A lot. I ran the Disney Marathon in 3:53 (years ago) :) I still run, but I got tired of the long hours of training for marathons and missing out on all kinds of fun family stuff.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We stayed "club level" at the Tokyo Hilton. It is not a flex. If I remember it was $30 more a night. I think we still spent under $200 nightly.

Also her literally cringing considering staying outside at WDW. Arent you a travel channel? Get a grip or rebrand as a luxury channel.
Right?! It's a stones throw from 4 seasons and the bleeping Ritz Carlton.. these two trash bags need a bleeping clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.