The Tim Tracker #86 Loser, Boozer, and Toddler Snoozer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😆😂 the Harmony Barbershop video only has 17K views in three hours.

I predict a massive viewership purchase!
(8/1/22 - 8:14 pm EST)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Hello! Long time lurker, first time poster. I must say, y’all keep me laughing! A teacher friend posted this on FB and I immediately thought of Dim talking about teaching J$ to learn to write. Seriously, just let the kid be a kid and send him to preschool! I’m pretty certain Stanny Lynn hasn’t done any of these things to strengthen J$‘s fine motor skills. So shocking considering she is such an amazing early education teacher!
8B9266BA-CB47-4CD6-8274-B2F641BF2531.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I like how J$ slaps his egg donor's tit when he wants her to put him down. He can probably smell whatever leftover food and grease is stuck in her cleavage. "Put me down you foul-smelling wench! Back to the stables you go!"
Why is dumpster piglet putting her funky body by the stylist she don't want to smell you jumbo jenn

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The kid is drooling and Dim says it's because he's excited. Oh so he's like one of my cats who drools when she's content? She's also almost 3.

I do like that Buddy is more responsive to the CM cutting his hair than he's ever been to his egg donor.

Ginn, when she learns that calories are a thing and a Fritos walking taco is more calories than the average person needs in an entire day. "Oh realllllllly?" Or, she's just annoyed Dim yucked on her yum and pointed that out cause she was gonna devour that whole thing as her first lunch.
View attachment 1464565

Dim: This is the driest hamburger I've ever had."
Is that what we're calling Ginn's secret tunnel now?
View attachment 1464574

They waste so much money on stupid little things they could have just brought from home. Snacks, bottled water. But yeah sure, "financially smart", these two are.
Her crazy eyes freak me out. Back when I somewhat enjoyed the videos (minus Jenn) I don’t remember her making those faces. Or maybe she did and I didn’t pay attention.

Reactions: 9
Kind of shocked that Ginn didn't make fun of Dims eye when they passed the hippo on IASW.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Besides the stans who literally gives a flying duck about Jackpot’s hair? It’s not useful for a Disney trip for most people. Of course most of their vlogs aren’t useful for travel period.

Reactions: 17

Oh you know there will be a buying spree of views if this vlog doesn’t hit 150K right off the bat. But even that rate of views is abysmal considering there subscriber numbers. #homemovies

Reactions: 11
I became fully vegan and lost over 30 lbs..im back down to a size 4 ...if i need any help watching what i eat, or cleaning the house i just put a TT on
Congratulations! I put on a few (ok, a lot more than a few) pounds during COVID. I cut out sugar and walk an hour every morning and took all of my weight off. I usually put Disney vloggers on to help pass the time. I am relatively new to the Trackers, (looking for new people to watch since I am refusing to watch the ones I used to). Definitely keeping me motivated to continue exercising!

Reactions: 7
Besides the stans who literally gives a flying duck about Jackpot’s hair?
Exactly!! ^^^
That’s what a lot of us have been saying for a long time.
IT’S JUST A HAIRCUT!

Tim expects this video to be a huge success and big boon for his channel.

That’s what makes it sweeter for us, as we see the dollar bills fly out of his wallet.
Probably four digits worth.
• 2 night stay at the Contemporary Hotel.
Anyone know what kind of accommodations they required? And the cost?
• $25 per night parking
• all the food the Hippo requires
• the cost of the haircut
And it wasn’t the “My 1st Haircut” package 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
The significance of receiving the First Post-Covid Disney World Babershop Haircut by a paying customer can not . . . no . . . MUST NOT be underestimated. Indeed it is a haircut to drool over! Long after the last sonnet has been written of this occasion, history will record who reveived this most envious trim and they'll never be able to take that away from him! NEVER!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
They absolutely hate being home. I think the only reason they haven't sold the house is because they would actually have to see how much tit they have accumulated when they move out.
Why even stay at the Contemporary and not make the most out of it?
If Stanny quit, good for her. I'm so sorry to J$. We're watching harmful parenting in real time and maybe one day it will be something that can be reported
I don't know what the future holds for Buddy Bojo 😢

Reactions: 9
If you think anyone gives three shits about what you bleeping do or say you bleeping idiotic piece of tit you are clearly mistaken. So go duck yourself twice asshole. And have a horrible bleeping evening you taint licking piece of tit
I am wow reacting to the original comment. What the duck was that??? (I haven't caught up on the rest of the thread yet, so maybe it was discussed.) Who is that? 🤔😂

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

Recap: HB video - 17K views at 8:14 pm EST

32K views at 10:18 pm EST

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
So do we think she is pregnant or is it just that dress?
I think she is pregnant

She had no seafood OR booze at the Boathouse on ‘Date Night’

Jackson was talking about growing in Tim’s Tummy so maybe they have prepped him by saying where babies come from?

Talking about not having a girls name in reserve anc not wanting to jinx it.

They’ve been ‘trying’ for 7 months now

Not riding any rollie coasties lately / struggling more than usual in the heat / a new tent dress in cosplay day.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Exactly!! ^^^
That’s what a lot of us have been saying for a long time.
IT’S JUST A HAIRCUT!

Tim expects this video to be a huge success and big boon for his channel.

That’s what makes it sweeter for us, as we see the dollar bills fly out of his wallet.
Probably four digits worth.
• 2 night stay at the Contemporary Hotel.
Anyone know what kind of accommodations they required? And the cost?
• $25 per night parking
• all the food the Hippo requires
• the cost of the haircut
And it wasn’t the “My 1st Haircut” package 😂
I can’t even imagine how much a theme park view room on a summer weekend at the Comtemporary would cost.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.